All Comments on 'Do Not Ejaculate For 24 Hours!'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tungtied2utungtied2uover 15 years ago
What a gem !

This is a great story, told at a perfect pace. You really captured the mood of the moment extremely well.

It would appear You manipulate words as well as You manipulated Your husband--lucky us and lucky him !

galahadesqgalahadesqover 15 years ago
Yes, you are a bad girl

Great story! You certainly know how to describe a blowjob....

mortismortisover 15 years ago
What a great story as susal Selena you are the bes

I was throbbing along with him reading your story.

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereover 15 years ago
A suggestion for another story

I'd like to suggest another story:

If your female protagonist AGREED with the donation and wanted to help him raise his sperm count she could be the World's Best Cock Teaser.

Example: He's in bed naked reading a book. She enters in an outfit that would make a victoria'ssecret designer blush.

Gives him good night peck on the cheek then turns to his testicles, kisses each one and says "Sleep tight little spermies! You've got a busy day tommorrow." She crosses her legs & turns her back.

Just immagine what she can do in the porno room with him.

Abdulbenthere

AceStrokerAceStrokerabout 15 years ago
So Naughty, So Erotic

As usual, so well written, with great pace. And you have such a knack for making the naughty observations. I love this line: "or fingering myself tomorrow while you're at your appointment and imagining you jerking off..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unexpected side effect?

While the female lead of this story was meant to seem naughty, and while your depiction was successful, the playfulness with her partner also came across as endearing and cute. It added to what the characters shared. Good job.

NOmeth17NOmeth17over 12 years ago
nice

That's a nice one.

Series 6Series 6about 12 years ago
You are a wicked, wicked girl

But it was such a great story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Nice

You know, if it wasn't a loving husband and wife I would call her a terrible cock-tease.

But when you're married you can do anything. As long as love is involved. A funny little tale.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

And I thought you were exceptional in Short shorts. This one was every bit as hot. Your blow job scenes are out of this world. I find myself shuddering as I read this story. Your writing skills are up with, and arguably surpass, the best on this site. Simply WOW !

Another 5-šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous