All Comments on 'Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 11'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Kinky, just as you said.

This is a good chapter but would have been better placed in the BDSM category. I love punishment/discipline stories and I'm sure many others do. I'm waiting for chapter 12 now. Good job, author. A very good cross section of kink!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

hooray for another chapter for our lovebirds. hot and well written as always, but a little bit scary! poor sissy, broken on the table. can't wait for the next installment.

32B_minus32B_minusalmost 15 years ago
Cruel but delicious...

OK- he volunteers to take her place and gets a BIG surprise. All I could think about as I read it was how I wished I could take HIS place! My panties were soaked before the end of the first page and I was so nerved out imagining being paddled that way it was hard to stop trembling. MORE PLEASE!!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I loved the story, however the content left me much concerned. I've often wondered about the BDSM scene. but the stories I've read, had love, and caring, and comfort in them. to me this was pure abuse, that his fiancé was going through this since who knows when. I'm sorry dear author, this guy would have to pay, big time. I don't know how my feelings would hold as far as the Patty was concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

weird

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous