All Comments on 'A Cougar's Story Ch. 05'

by olderbroad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
refreshing

to read real stories told well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes your quite right you do fuck others

And you claim you make love to your husband. But really is that true. Could you do without you other men? or women? Could you not act the slut? Could you be a normal wife who doesn't suck and fuck anything with a pulse? The answer to these questions is no you couldn't and you wouldn't want to would you? JIM is getting second or third best from you. Yes on some level you may still 'love' you husband but deep down you don't need him. You have your other lovers both male and female so the question I have to ask is why pretend? why write a story like this where you pretend your marriage is still solid. You are the one controlling the marriage. Your husband has no say in anything does he? Well good luck to you I am sure you and your wimp cuck will live happily ever after.

olderbroadolderbroadabout 15 years agoAuthor
In response to Anon in Britain...

To Anon in Britain:

You bitch and moan about my lifestyle,claiming things about me and my husband that you absolutely know nothing about, and yet, for all of your complaining, you still read the stories; and you think me the hypocrite?

You don't like the stories?, then don't read them. You 'think' Jim is a 'cuck'?, then your defintion and mine of that term is very different.

But, don't ever question my love for my husband, or his for me; you have no idea, and I doubt that you ever will, of the love that we have for each other. Sex is sex, and love is love;we're okay with our choices, and that, in the end, is what matters.

OB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sorry if I caused offence to you.

I am simply trying to work out how someone can seperate love and sex I can't and I'm a man when I have sex with my wife it is love making with all that it entails. I am merely questioning not just you but others on this site who declare their love for somebody then continue to do what you and other swingers do. I am sure you do love your husband equally I am sure he loves you but do you really have an equal partnership? I have no idea of the motivations of couples who swap or swing and I don't want to. However I read your first chapter of this series and I could see a loving couple and a loving husband who wanted to please his wife because he had some sort of problem. That I can understand. What I don't unerstand is the next couple of chapters I was expecting your husband to stop the playing around. He hasn't and from the point of view of story which is from your point of view he doesn't seem to mind what you do, you tell him what you want and he says yes to every thing.

I was perhaps a bit harsh in calling him a wimp and a cuck he obviously loves you to the point where he can't live without you. You just as equally feel the same I guess. But you don't care what any body else thinks. I am just one person against the 99.9% of people on this site who are in to swinging or swapping or wife sharing my voice means nothing it won't change what you do with your husband so I apologise for taking up your time. Why not just delete the comment like most writers do.

I will say again sorry to cause offence. Don't worry I won't read any of your stories again. If it is any consolation I hope you are both happy and will long and happy fullfilled lives. Just as you are at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Grammar Please

Your title line should be: "Beth joins Jim and ME and I ...." You also said Beth goes "with Jim and I," but it should be "with Jim and ME."

Folks: let's not kill the King's English while we write enjoyable stories.

zarathustra7zarathustra7about 15 years ago
Hooray

Hooray for the last comment. Whether the objects of prepositions are singular or several they are still objects of prepositions. Good story, though.

FriendlyStrangerFriendlyStrangerabout 15 years ago
Keep up the great stories!

More Please! Please do some more research and lets have more hot stories! Hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Moralising is fo wimps

Keep up the good work. I enjoy your stories and see no moral wrong in them. But, then I am not a Christian hypocrite. My wife also fucks others, enjoys it, but loves me.

I also say "and I". I was bought up to believe that "and me" was common and vulgar and displayed a lack of breeding.

fighterpilotB4fighterpilotB4over 14 years ago
You go girl !

Olderbroad, you are my kind of woman. I'm new to this site. Read your stories, and believe every word. I'm a bit older than you, and have had so many sexual encounters and adventures I could write a book. But then, memories last forever don't they? Those who criticize or make moral judgements are real asses. Enjoy every moment.

ktownkrisktownkrisalmost 12 years ago
Please write more

I found your stories to be very exciting and couldn't wait to read the next. Please don't stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous