All Comments on 'The Milking Machine'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a way to go....

that is if you have to go. If I have to go, then I want to meet a woman like Mandy with a machine like hers. Praise to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really Hot But...

That's a hot fantasy BUT...I know of a guy who was seriously injured. He attached himself to a cow milking machine and once he came, he lacked the strength to turn it off in time. The machine milked his sperm, then it began to milk other vital liquids out of him. He ended up in the hospital...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why...

... no girls like that in my surroundings?

I found the ending especially good.

Keep up the good work!!

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And then what happened?

Well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Machine

Where can i get a machine like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rubbish

Get dressed and walk out. Avoid the crazy idiot. Why would you stay? This story just doesn't work. And for the previous comment - the pump mentioned in the story is a very common piece of machinery and easily adapted for human use if you have any skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total bullshit.

He would have simply gotten dressed and never gone back. She looses all control when he leaves. And he does have to go back to work right? And he does have his own place doesn't he? This whole premise is ridiculous. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Shit I wouldn't leave!! Baby, you can have every drop. Where can I find this girl and her machine?

Yeah ok, story might be a bit weak, but it still got me hard! Any girls out there want to comment on the idea of having a naked guy around home for a weekend, milking him and keeping him dry? (I'll leave my phone number!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next...?

So don't leave us all hangin' . Where are parts 2, 3 & 4?

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
My first wet dream

involved being led with all the other boys into a barn and attached to a milking machine as the girls watched. Brings back fond memories! The story is a little contrived but who wouldn't like to spend a day or two with a pretty girl who just wants to "control" our peckers like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gags

I would have loved it just a bit more if when he had protested Mandy had "shhhhed" him and then gagged him. Please continue.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
More Like a Meat Grinder!

Mandy keeps this up and this guys insides are gonna get sucked out into that machine! And his poor dick,what with all that rubbing and suction his meat's gonna end up as 1/2 lb. of chopped chuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There are no more parts.

Eventually she let him up. He simply walked out and never saw or spoke to her again. Why would he stay with a woman that was bat shit crazy? End of silliness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yikes!!!

This blonde is a crazy whacko!!There are too many other wonderful women in this world to have to suffer with her. Run. No. Run like hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Run like hell is what your ex wife did to you asshole of LIT!!!

gave it a 5 to piss you off dick head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My dream to be chained to a milker

I wish my woman would do me that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
funny story

In the first place no man is going to be able to fill a 1/2 quart container with cum in 4 hours, there is no way that can happen. the body can not produce that much cum in 4 hours. wishful thinking on her part, lol. I like the idea of the machine, I would buy one and wouldn't need her, or any woman for that matter and it be a lot cheaper then keeping a wife or girl friend, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

Ever mans dream woman. My wife milks me with her hand almost every night. If I am really good for a few months she lets me touch my penis head to her clitoris and rub her there until I cum which only takes about 30 seconds. Some times she will milk me then use her viberator friend on me to make me cum until I beg her to stop. She also makes me lick the viberator clean after she rubs it in my cum or after she cums on it. For all of you making rude comments I say, do not mock it until you try it.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
??????

What happened to the ending ????

Otherwise very good. The dude that said she could get 1/2 a quart doesn't know much. or his load is not even enough to fill a thimble 💦💦💦

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cock milking stories are great

Love it! Just KEEP GOING please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
but this one sure is not good...

Why should somebody stay with a person who without any reason dosn't trust him?

ticklishsolesticklishsolesalmost 6 years ago
Oh Mandy

To know you is to love you. I’d obey your every wish, your every command.

Ticklishsoles

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Next morning he found Mandy have a bowl of cereal but instead of mile she was using his cum which she had also used in her coffee. From then on he was happy to be milked.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
?

Buy your own machine, then bank your money rather than wasting it on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2@

Please make a part 2!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Mechanically Produced Bliss

She has the power. It isn't her good looks. It's a box that extracts sperm. It has its advantages. It is always ready to service and never has a head ache. I understand there is new product like it now on the market. Will it abolish romance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had some good stuff, but the end is lacking... there is none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At some point he gets loose and Mandy spends years and years in jail as Big Bertha's Bitch. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Run, run for the hills and never look back whatever you do ! That is one psychotic bitch !!

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 year ago

how lucky is john......i'd let a girl or guy do that to me.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Sex too rushed. Too one sided.

No teasing with her breasts while he was connected to the machine? Or her pussy? Its look? Its smell? Its taste?

And you really need an editor.

Three stars.

rickylaw01rickylaw019 months ago

I liked your story. Ignore the commenters that have no imagination. I'm sure they only want vanilla sex with their girls on their backs in starfish mode.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow - what i'd give for Mandy.

rob

robjohns1000@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
843 Followers
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES