All Comments on 'My Wife Made Me a Cock Sucker'

by latexcd69

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good - Woman in charge

Nice story that showa how a woman can control men. Many women can use these type of techniquea to have their men perform to their satisfsction. Keep up the good work

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 15 years ago
So Next Time ...?

Will there be another time? Will she "force" her husband to dress slutty when s/he is forced to suck cock? I just love stories where the gurl has to wear heels, boots and leather and yet be a subbie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Lovely twist with the wife as the dominant one. Let's have a follow up with Jamal fucking her and him cleaning her cunt of that delicious black seed. My god I want a black cock up my ass right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wonderful wife

It would be great if my wife was like yours-- I wish she would make me suck a big cock and videotape me doing it while she fucks me with her thick dildo. Your story has inspired me -- I think I'll ask her if she wants do this with me.

Tell us what happens next - I can't wait for you to be fucked by that big black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sucking cock

i would love to suck a cock and even take one in my ass, but i would love to be fully dressed as a sissy girl. i am fully dressed right now and i have a butt plug up my ass and it feels so good. i dress every day and i always have my butt plug in my ass. i also wear a kotex over it and all this makes me feel so feminine. i alos would love to have real breast some day. i have sucked a cock before and i loved it and i drank every bit of her cum. he was all dressed as a girl alos and then he cucked me odd also. we plan on getting together soon and we plan on fucking eachother like we are two girls. i want this so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

id love to try that, i love wearing lingerie, and playing wit my wifes huge dildos..id love to try and suck a huge cock and feel his cum in my mouth,

gingersbitchgingersbitchabout 13 years ago
Contacting

How can I contact you, both. I would love to have a threeway with you. I want you to watch your husband suck my cock while I suck his. the you and him can both get me with him in front with you force me to suck his cock while you bang me in the ass with your strap on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Tried this once and it was a complete flop! The guy was drunk and limp. My wife did get so hot from watching me try and get him hard however. We went home and she fucked me silly with her strapon! More!

2small4her2small4herover 12 years ago
My wife loved this...

She has me swallow my cum anyway and has for 10 years. She'd love to watch me suck another guy off but I have my doubts.

Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wishig

fuck i wish sara was my wife i would suck cock for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cocksucker

i wish my wife would do that to me

biNHguybiNHguyabout 12 years ago
any thing you say honey

oh how I love sucking cock with a womans encouragement....i love to demonstrate my cocksucking prowess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My wife loved this and now wants me suck cock and swallow sponk I can't wait to be A cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I wish my wife would ask for this..... I so much want to be blinfolded... made to wear whatever in front of my sis-in-law with other women watching and a stray guy there to do the dead, as instructed to suck. Yes I would suck.. The blind fold would also allow me to lick multiple PPss who I did not know were there... How the hell do I convince my wife to follow through till climax after climax?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So turned on !

Hot hot fantasy for me . Wow licking my lips right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love the cocks

I had dated a woman for some time but always found her wet. i couldn't figure out who was dumping their cum in her. It turned out that it was her father and uncle both of them hung . I came home one day and the three of them were naked and going at it. she had a cock in her pussy and and one in her mouth. I immediately got undressed ready to join in. what none of the three knew was that I've been a cock lover for many years so when she told me to suck the dicks she didn't know what a wonderful thing she had just done.. I became the a whore for the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would love to be made to suck a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
will be experiencing soon as we are moving black bull in our house

He will have complete control of wife and house hes made me move out her room a week ago to spare room moves in her room two days

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sucking fantacy

I too have fanticized about sucking a cock. I masturbate to that thought often.

If the opportunity ever comes I will know exactly what to do!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Did It

I had this fantacy for a long time. I finally met a black man and we got to chatting. I told him about my fantacy. He was very happy to oblige me. We had another drink and went to his house. Ehen I undid his belt and pulled his pants down I could tell he was very well endowed. I was very aroused and pulled his under pants down, He guided my head to his hard 8 inches and slowly started tp put it in my mouth. The feel of it was fantastic and my cock was throbbing. I thought he would cum in my mouth but he pulled out just before he came. He pushed me over on my stomach, pushed my legs apart and shoved his cock up my ass. It hurt like hell at first and then the pleasure became intense. I felt his hot cum fill my hole and shot my own load all over the bed.

He made me clean it all up and would not let me leave until he fucked my face and gave me his load down my throat. Then he showed me the camera hat filmed the whole time. He told I would now be his new pussy! I served him for 4 months. I was sorry I had to move and lost him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wish

Oh I wish my wife would do that to me. Invite some black guy over and have me suck his cock. Then watch him fuck her. Hear her moans, her face as he fucks her. Then me sucking him again as both him and my wife talk dirty and call me names.

cockpantiescockpantiesabout 11 years ago
My Exact Fantasy

This is my exact fantasy, to the letter. This scenario would make my world. I'd pull that thick black cock out of my wife's pussy or ass and take the whole exploding load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That's what my wife did to me too

This is exactly what my wife and I did as well. I had already sucked a few cocks before she found out but when she learned about my cock-sucking she told me she was going to make sure she watched every time I sucked a cock. She invited a big black man over to the house and he fucked my face, then he fucked my man-pussy, then he fucked her (and she then made me lick all his cum out of her cunt). It was so enjoyable, especially seeing my wife watch me suck cock and get fucked. Whenever I did it before (without her) I always wondered what she'd think. Well, now I know. We both love it. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
horny in Arkansas

This is also my desire, but to be honest I want it to be a white guy. I want my wife to eventualy start sissyfiying me and when ready we will go out and pick up guys to blow and fuck for the weekends and vacations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ugh,ugh

If true this guy is a freak abnormal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to the two guys below

You know you want to do this also, that is why you read these stories. Most of us jack off while reading and many eat their cum, I do, dreaming about the next time our wife brings home a guy. I love sucking her men and cleaning her cunny of all the cum and you will love it to.

So horny and cum hungry in Arkansas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
want to be a cock sucker too

I wish I was you I'm eating my cum reading thi

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Luck yoy

This past weekend my wife and I started to talk about her fucking another man or men, I prefer her fuck two black men but she wont , she says she needs to fuck a couple times and work up to black cock. Would you say she wants to fuck a lot of different men? I hope so, She also wants two cocks in her pussy and have me suck them off when they cum, I had no I dea she wanted me to suck cocks for her. Little does she know i love sucking cock. She will know soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cock worship

I had sucked cock before and my wife kept telling me she wanted me to suck a guys cock so I did it in front of her. Now we are hooked on sharing cock and we are both cum sluts. Life is great with big cocks in your mouth and a mouthful of cum.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny in chastity

My wife has teased me for about two years now, saying that I would make a good cock sucker, and calling me a fag, just being a tease in general. About 8 months ago, I started wearing a Bon4 steel chastity belt for her, I travel a lot with work, and it started out as a way to keep her mind at ease that I was remaining faithful to her, well about 3 months ago, with me being so intensely horny, I may have mentioned some of my dreams about being made to clean up my mess from her pussy, so about two weeks later when I was home, after I came, she slid up and sat on my face, I brought her to 2 more orgasms with my tongue, I didn't mind the taste of the mixed juices, and she loved the added control, this has become a regular thing now. Well she has been teasing me again without release over the last couple weeks, and saying that she is sure that she can get me to suck a cock if she wanted me to, well, I haven't cum in a couple weeks, and she knows that I start agreeing with almost anything she wants just so I can cum, I think she is just deviant enough to try and get me to do it, and I'm afraid I'm almost horny enough to agree to do it. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
licking and sucking

Well i had been sucking cock for some time now i started shortly after eating her out after we fucked. I went to a mens bath and from then on I was in cock heaven. she did not know until a friens wife saw me leave the bath house. She then asked me if I was a cock sucker. I told her yes and she said she wanted to watch. She had never sucked my cock in the 30 years we had been married. I brought home a black male wih a nine inch cock and sucked him dry while she watched. She got naked and fuckd Josh and we have had him move in now, I suck and lick all night long now.

What a great life and my wife loves the 9 inch cock as well as I. She cant wait fro Josh to bring some of his friends over she likes to see me fucked now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lucky man

I would give anything if my wife would play like we used to 20 some years ago. I think she would be surprised when took the cock from her pussy and started sucking it. It's my biggest fantasy to have a woman watch me suck a big hard cock !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My Turn!!

What a great story, I stroked my cock as I read and now I am licking cum off my hand. My wife is grooming me for my first cock, she is now fucking me with a strap on and i get hard every time I am fucked and she makes sure I cum and eat it. She has been showing me BBC on line as she slides a dildo out of my manpussy that is waxed monthly. I showed her my response to this story and she said, "I think my little cock slut is ready to get fucked!" I can't wait and I will write about it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My dream come true

this story was wonderful. It described perfectly what I would love for my daily experience to be. -Barry

daveydave1701daveydave1701almost 9 years ago
Great Story

This is an almost my story except that my guy only had an eight inch cock and was called Frankie. I loved it the only thing missing from this is you taking his cock up your faggy ass. I did the first meeting and have never looked back since.

Well done for a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ass Flat

Didn't do it for me. Going through the motions. Characters didn't seem real because words and phrases were text book dirty like "when we talk dirty this is what we say". Everything was there don't get me wrong. Just lacked personality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cumlover

I WISH I COULD SUCK THAT BLACK COCK TO .

AND LICK YOUR WIFE,S PUSSY WITH CUM IN IT .

I LOVE COCK AND CUM

9

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Wish I could be someone's bitch sucking and fucking 24/7

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love eating cum

i love eating cum out of my wifes hot pussy after another man fucks her good Always big black cocks

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Another Piece of SHIT Cunt Wife! (AND,Don't forget Wimpy!)

There once was a girl named Alive.

Who used a dynamite stick as a phallice,

They found her vagina in South Carolina,

and bits of her tits in Dallas.

Another WIMP and TWAT story!

Give us a fuckin' break with this wimpy United Kingdom "less than a man" crap!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
There's nothing

to show a connection with the UK in the profile or the story of this effort -- so why blame the UK. However I see that this commentator (above, who blames the UK) has Karenkay as one of his favourites! Well well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bullsh*t

I would cut that ni##ers dick off and smack my wife senseless if she tried that crapp on me. BLM yo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife wanted to see me suck a dick...

This is not far off. I married an attractive young women at the age of 24 and I was 35. Three years later on vacation she told me from that moment going forward I would eat my own cum. I asked her why and she told me because she wanted me to and I was a cumslut. For the next eight years I did this until she told me she wanted to watch me suck a dick. It was just after her tenth high school reunion when she invited an ex-boyfriend over and told him I wanted to suck his dick. With trembling hands I unbuttoned his slacks and he said, "Take it out cocksucker", I kneeled in front of him and released his dick and opened my mouth and took his dick into my mouth. He put his hands behind my head and began fucking my mouth. I couldn't believe my dick was so hard and then he came in my mouth. My wife had been playing with her pussy and before he left he fucked her. Now they are dating again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seduced by wife

My wife was having lots of sex with her black boss and I knew it and just accepted it. Then one night he came over and was feeling up my wife in front of me. My cock was hard as a rock and I could not help play with myself. My wife unzipped him, pulled out his cock and went down on him. I was now so turned on I had to unzip my pants and pulled out my 4" dick. My wife looked up and said, come over here. I went over to the couch and she said, kneel down. I knew I was a gonner at that point. My hornyness was at it's height. I knelt down and looked at his big beautiful black cock and began feeling it with my hand. My wife then said, go ahead Baby, take it in your mouth and feel how good it is and why I love it so.

I took the head in a little first and then began to let the rest of it go past my tongue. I felt his hands behind my head and he said, yeah bitch, suck it good and he began really fucking my mouth. I pressed my lips down firmly and was using my tongue on him and was in heaven. Soon I felt him jerk and I felt a load of cum go down my throat for the first time. I had always thought it would taste bad but this tasted just great. My wife was paddling my now naked bottom and saying yeah, Baby, suck it good like I do. Take it all. Swallow it. You will be our little bitch from n ow on. I said, yes, I am yours. I love my new life and believe every man should experience this.

69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
My favorite things

Latex, big black cock, cum, sucking cock, eating pussy. A story that has it all for me. I wish I were in this story right now. You've really made me horny. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am a cock sucker

I didn't need my wife to encourage me to suck cock. I had actually done it many times and convinced her that it was her idea. Now she gets fucked and lets me clean her cum filled pussy and suck his cock until he cums again. We both can have fun and we both love being cock suckers!!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good and Sweet

Hi,

I'd love to meet your wife so she can make me be a cocksucker too (as she watches!)!

Want us to do 69? I bet she does! as she watches!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
great story

husband and wife enjoying each other, pleasing each other, experiencing each others fantasies, it doesn't get any better. At this time I would think that there would be some serious conversation, about a lot of things. Hopefully they will get in touch with each other, before they get in touch with Jamal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My wife wanted me to suck a cock a lot. She would whisper in my ear and call me a cocksucker and she saw how hard I got when she did that. She said I know you want to suck a cock because you get so hard when I call you a cock sucker. I told her to get a starpon and if I got hard sucking it I would suck a cock for her because then I knew I could suck a hard cock. She got a strapon just like I asked and came out of the closet dressed in black lingerie and with a big black strap on.She said is this what you want hun and I said yes it's exactly what I want. She said on your knees you cocksucker and suck my big black cock. She looked down even before I started to suck it she saw I was getting hard. Suck it cocksucker she said and my cock bounced like a hard rod. She watched me take it in my mouth and suck it in and out and of course my cock was rock hard by now. She said I know what you want now don't I you cock sucker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cock sucking husband

My wife kept teasing me about me sucking a guys cock when she was jerking me off. We both noticed that I would get harder and cum more when she did it. She finally got me to do it one night when I was drunk and we both loved it. Now I don't need any encouragement at all and suck cock whenever I get a chance. My wife calls me her cock whore and I tell her that she helped make me that way but there is no going back now. I suggest that all guys give in to the feeling and become a cock whore like me!!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
licking the shaft

IVE BEEN SUCKING COCK FOR MY WIFE AS SHE USES A VIBRATOR I HAVE TO SWALLOW THE WHOLE LOAD IF I DONT SHE GETS TO SUCK THAT COCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yes, I love this

I can taste his cock and cum now as my hunny tells me to be a good cock slut for the man. This story is everything I want. 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I love it when they call me faggot

and my wife calls me a sissy cum slut. I love being naked as I kneel and suck because then she can see the cum draining from my sissy clit as I hold hos ass cheeks, his cock in my mouth and me moaning my pleasure at being what I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fake

Another person who wants/ thinks he is a a eloguint master author. Are thier any storys on here that ate not obvious fairy tales?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
never happening

My girlfriend wants me to suck on a cock for her, lol, i said maybe, we both read a lot of these stories and fantasize a lot when we fuck, but damm, we both agreed, no black men, never gonna happen. NEVER!

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Lucki

guy, It'd be super hawt to suck, and be rammed bi a big cock in front of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife makes me

My wife has me suck cock once a month to show me she is the boss, I suck her bosses 9 inch black dick ans swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucking Cock...Yes.

I gave in and told my girlfriend I would suck a cock since she kept asking me to. She never knew I has sucked seven or eight before I meat her. She was more than eager to set it up and loved seeing me do it. I now suck cock almost weekly, sometimes before and sometimes after he uses my girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

No one sucks a cock that doesn't want to. If Jamal is stupid enough to put his cock in Hubby's mouth he pulls back a bloody stump. Did it never cross your mind that he might fight back against being exposed to multiple nasty diseases and his wife;s desires to demean, degrade and humiliate him? Her actions certainly earned her the divorce that is coming.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God And Jesus

God and Jesus both suck on each others cock everyday of the year, and they swallow too. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My girl uses a strap on dildo to fuck me up the ass

My girl wants me to another guy cum from her pussy after they fucked. I want to be licking her cunt when shoots in my mouth and on my face. I'll do anything she wants me to do.. I like her to be dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ball rubs

I love when black men make me lay under my wife as they're sliding their throbbing cocks in and out of her pussy. Their balls rubbing back and forth on my sissy cocksucking mouth. It makes my dick so hard. I just love cleaning off their cocks when they're done with her

hieronymohieronymoover 3 years ago
Another objectifying bbc story.

Sign up for blm if you write bbc stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I'm the man, this was magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best thing to happen to our marriage

Our children are grown and gone, so now the wife is more dominant and one day

She gave me to our neighbors husband for a birthday BJ at first unnatural but

After a couple minutes if that,the girls were cheering me on to suck and I didn’t want

It to end.

Year down the line now a 100% cuck even our oldest married daughter knows

Her father is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some are meant to be

A very good description where some men’s status in life!

Got home from a very busy day of work, honey and I 69ed but I got a huge load

Of sticky,salty cum! And she fisted me something I didn’t like.

She still has me eat cum just from the source, Oh I still don’t like my Ass

Being pounded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
black cocks

My husband and I both love black cock and we are going to get our 22 year old daughter into it next then our son. we love being dominated and humiliated by black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife has suggested these things to me and I've never said no but didn't agree over heartedly. I want this so bad. Nothing would make me happier than to taste her sweet pussy juices on the full length of his massive black snake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would be over the moon happy if my wife did that to me. I have secretly wanted to be a cock sucker for years but have lacked the needed push.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want my wife to fuck a young cock and I eat the cum out of her pussy. But I need help talking her into

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

My cock sucking started in school, but when I asked the wife for a 3 way she was turned of to

The idea of another friend. Didn’t think that would go down to a cream pie after work! 3 some it is

MMF instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The idea was good. jamal had no respect for the husband from the start, not a good setting. But when she started calling him faggot and sissy, I cringed. Then she said she would fuck jamal? NOT what he agreed to. Just sucking a cock for her.

Cuckolded now it seems

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish my wife was still into this. I Need some cock right now. And I love hearing her call me faggot and cocksucker and her little bitch as my mouth is full of cock and cum. Sometimes I do cry afterward when I am alone. Knowing what I am. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love to be that husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many years ago as a college sophomore my gf talked me into meeting her arts history TA just to give bisex a try. The guy was 8 years older and much bigger than me and after a night of drinking and drugging we wound up in bed. I wound up doing things I'd never imagined doing and it totally freaked me out, mostly because of how much I physically enjoyed everything we'd done. The guy showed up at my apartment a week or so later without my gf (thank God my roommates weren't around) and we had a repeat. I actually wound up going to his place a half dozen times where I wound up fucking both him and a fuckbuddy of his. We'd always get high on brown and clear Dexedrine before sex and it helped me to numb what I was actually doing. Eventually the whole thing got too overwhelming and I wound up losing the gf, dropping out of school and moving to a nearby town. I enrolled at a small art college and didn't address my gay encounter for almost 20 years. At the time this happened I was totally ignorant of gay sex and didn't know anyone who was openly gay. Today I realize that I'm actually bisexual and enjoy occasional gay sex encounters on a strictly physical level. I am only able to react emotionally and physically with women, but I'm now comfortable enough with who I am to freely reveal my sexuality with any woman I have relationships with. Sadly I've never had any of them express an interest in engaging in a mmf adventure.

i

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife is always been dominant over me I've always had to eat her p**** after I came in it she told me before we got married that she was going to f*** other men and I was going to have to deal with it in fact she f***** three men on her wedding night and I had to eat their sperm out of her p**** she had a guy come to the honeymoon suite that's who I made love to while she got f***** by three real men me and the f** we're on the other bed kissing and making out giggling right little girls and sucking each other's little dicks I love sucking dicks in front of my wife I love sucking dick if our women all right for them to call me names while I got my mouth full of cock

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't like the trash talking by the wife, or I would have given it a higher score

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it it's exactly to the t what happened to me I am now my wife's black cock sucker and I actually love cock more than pussy and I'm am glad to serve as any black man's personal cock sucker please... Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a mistress who would make me suck black men, then go home to my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great I wish I was the guy on knees

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can say I am playing devils advocate here. But to me, a wife wanting to feminize or sissyfy her husband in any way is just seeking to gain meaningful leverage that she can use later to blackmail him into doing her bidding. And I feel that is the true erotica she gets from it, is the power she gains over him from his committing himself to that pointedly homosexual act. “Oh, Stanly darling, I bet your mother and father would love to see this film of you sucking Roger’s cock. And they will see it if you do not buy me that diamond bracelet I showed you yesterday. Oh, and I bet your brother will enjoy seeing it too. And hey, what about your boss? Would he like to see it as well?” la de da. And I am honestly surprised to see no examples of this on these forums. But then. Maybe the moderators erased them to keep it all sounding hunky dory. However, with the wife exhibiting absolutely no love, caring, or respect at all for her husband in this story. I believe it illustrates my point perfectly.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Wife must love her husband very deeply to share the joy of sucking cock and eating cum with him. 💕 This story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Born cock sucker

Not going to lie my wife wanted to see me suck cock and I told her my fantasy was to suck black cock so she made it happen as we both enjoyed sucking dick together and she has definitely turned me into a cock sucker and I suck who ever she wants me to I always act hesitant but she doesn't have to know I've been sucking a lot of cock with out her ... Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I met a married woman that tell me she wanted me to suck cock and I told no and when she said do you want some pussy when do it for me. I did it and love it and suck cock for her all the time and eat the cum out her pussy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If only I could find a woman that would force me to suck another man's dick. Black would cool, white is nice too. I think that would be my ultimate sexual fantasy being fulfilled. I've had a woman bring it up, but never follow through with it. More like one of these days, I'm going to bring a guy home and make you suck his dick, so you know how I feel when I suck yours. And it's more of a way to say, hey I'm not really into sucking dick, so if you did you would not ask me anymore. Hell ya, I'll suck dick and still eat your pussy. Be great in my opinion. Best of both worlds. Now to find a woman who would make this happen for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I want to suck a cock and taste the spunk any offers

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story; may not be a fantasy. This was my wife's fantasy, It ended our marriage. Otherwise enjoy. With the right person, living out a fetish/fantasy can be quite fun.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Nothing better in life than sucking black cock while your wife watches Larry Smith

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous