All Comments on 'Enter Sandman Ch. 07'

by davidpaul

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DUMB short chapters..

Your writing is good and the story is interesting but your short chapters suck! I will quit reading your story if there is more short chapters like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Moron...

I am liking the story in and of itself, but you will now get people to read your stories after this one is finished with the chapters being so short.

HuwRHuwRover 15 years ago
Chapter???

This is more a long paragraph than a chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
good writing but can't keep up with it

If your story was the only story that I read then it would probably make sense to me, but I read about 15 stories a day, and don't have time to go back to refresh myself when the chapter is so short. I start mixing up the previous chapters with other stories that I've read. It's a shame too because your story is good, but I just have to give up on it.Good try though....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
needs longer chapters

writing is good, but longer chapters are needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really erotic

if I like to read something about violence I exactly know where I go looking for ------> literotica, logic no ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good, but..........

The story is thoroughly entertaining, but really, the chapters are too short. The frequency of posting does help, but just as the reader gets back into the storyline, it's time for "to be continued"....... It's aggravating.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
either your ego is the size of a house...

or you're just a fucking moron! You've been told by over 90% of the people who leave a comments that your chapters are WAY TOO SHORT. So what? you're smarter than everyone else? what your readers want doesn't matter? You're a loser who isn't bright enought to take the COLLECTIVE advise and make adjustments. I certainly will not read another posting from you... if you don't respect your writing enough to take a few minutes and read your feedback to improve it, why would I want to waste my time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Write what you know

If you don't have experience then do some research.

1. NCOs don't "command" anything. Only officers command units.

2. Spec forces aren't organized in squads, they are A teams.

3. 10 years in service is not enough time for anyone to reach the level of A team leaders so Sandman couldn't have led any unit.

4. No SF A team reports directly to a general. Too many layers of command in between.

5. No NCO "argues" tactics with a CG. Hell, damn few COLs would.

6. You still have Sandman at 28 which means he's been a cop for less than a year. This means he hasn't even finished his probationary year much less be a detective.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Enjoyable Story,

as long as you only skim. What really need to do is to write out the outline with a calendar and thereby now what would be normal.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 6 years ago
Timeline

He went into special forces? U earn your way in. He could not command any unit no matter how small as he was not an officer.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Why????

Why care about his wife's safety when she's cheating on him and pregnant with another guy's baby???? She deserves whatever happens to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

She is Carrying another man's Child .. I would not care at all . I sure as heck would not sign the Certificate of Birth Papers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous