All Comments on 'Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 13'

by HOTMOM_BARB

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How...ridiculous.

Unless this is set in France, the story is fictional. Because only in France do Army personell train to surrender. Everywhere else, we learn to kick ass and take names! Hoo-Wah! As well, believe it or not, there are no secret liasons on an army base. I know. You know who is doing who, where and when and the officers don't like anything that disturbs their troops. Because disturbed troopers are inconsistent troopers and inconsistent troopers get good troopers KILLED. and that is BAD! Just like your writing. B-A-A-A-A-A-D!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You

Wouldn't know the truth,whats eritic,anything about good writing if it bit you on your ass, which I don't think is female. Just garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jesus you really are sick aren't you?

No 'MAN' would stand for this. Your 'MAN' has no balls, no pride. He is worthless. He is married to a black cumslut who has no respect for him. You don't need the little cuckster so let him go! As for the comment about black men being better at sex? Christ almighty have you been going with the wrong people. BLACK, WHITE, BROWN ,GREEN it doesn't matter if you care for somebody then you keep them happy, you satisfy them. But you are and your wimp cuckster have no idea about love and happiness. You are just two black mens cumsluts with no respect for life. I have this picture of you being a sad fat old lady in your sixties still being a whore to your black masters. Of course your husband would have either been killed or commited suicide long ago. Leaving you to fuck your self to death with your black men. And probably black women as well. Please stop this 'true' story that you claim is good for your marriage. Better still go visit KaranKay and swap stories. Then both your sick husbands can suck your black lovers cum out of your pussys. Or just go straight to the source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad and unconvincing . . .

I just read a chapter of this for the first time. I won't waste any more. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent stories! Please keep it up!

I love your stories. You have it just right. I am specially looking forward to reading about David's bisexual role in future 'Zebra' parties. There is a substantial number of gay/bisexuals in the military and the potential for such parties is reasonably greater, since the men have to go on extended tours for months.

It's great to read something from the wive's point-of-view. Hoo-wah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Chastity belts are a must!!!!

www.neosteel.de

http://www.chastitytube.com

Either one of these would be an excellent choice!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't wait toi hear about his cucky bi-adventure..

When he gets to the parties I'm sure it won't be long before he's taking black cock in his boi pussy. I suspect the cucks will be expected to have white on white gay sex as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved them all

I read all your series today and loved it. I can't wait for the next installment. Your stories are now on my must read list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please continue!!!!!!!

I love these kind of stories and yours has had such a buildup to Davids return. I love the way you are describibing the cuckold life. The idea that the white husbands are servicing the the wife and her lovers are a true turn on. Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Rediculious

There is no "Man" out there that would really put up with this kind of treatment. For you to say that this is all true as gods word is rediculious. Now if this was just your fantasies at work then I would have gone along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You

Are one fucked up slut, and if there really is a hubbie he needs some serious mental health, Yuck.

janice kjanice kalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I love this story and sure hope this chapter is not the last. I'd love to read more about the interracial party nights like the ones Janet has. Also it would be nice to have more details about the other women at these parties.. These interracial parties sound very similar to the group we have formed but with our group, NO WHITE guys are ever allowed and all couples are black men/white women. Also similar to Carla and Janets parties, all the women in our group are gorgeous, ranging in age 20-42 and all the guys are in the same age range, also very well-built and very attractive black men... Again, hoping we will see more chapters to the story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved your stories

I have just finished reading your entire series and just loved it. I guess after reading some of the other comments, I must admit that I, myself, must not be a "real" man because, just like you, my wife has discovered the pure joy of sex with black men. And like your husband, I have watched as she experienced orgasm after orgasm while fucking one of her regular black lovers. Again, like your husband, I have eagerly sucked a black man's sperm from my wife's flowing pussy and also sucked the residue of their passion from her lover's thick black cock. I have even attended parties like you describe with my wife and her lovers. In our case it is a group of about six white wives who all have black lovers. Just as you describe, we willing cuckold husbands are only allowed to watch and perform intimate cleanup services for the wives. During the course of several of these parties, I have personally sucked all of the black men's cocks and cleaned all of the wive's pussies. Through it all, my love for my wife has only deepened. I hope that you write some more soon to let us know how it is going. I wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ALSO A WHITE CUCKOLD

I am also a white man who enjoys being cuckold by Huge Superior Black Cock. Like David my mouth is now the only sex organ I have that is useful. My tiny 3 inch white penis is of no use to anyone, only by using my mouth on pussy and cocks can I be of use. For those doubters, there are many white men like myself. while my first time to serve Black cock was forced upon me, I soon came to realize it was my destiny to serve and worship those Gigantic Black Snakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disgusting

Ill tell you honestly, black men are not superior to white men in any way. They haven't even made a civilization compairable to that of europe, and they sure as hell arn't superior to us europeans in sexual intercourse. Any woman who takes a 13 inch cock would be loose as a fucking hallway. Now let me make myself clear, my 6 inch cock satisfies the fuck out of my lover, and she would run in terror over some nigger with a 13 inch cock. Also I should make it clear that black men are statistically bigger than white men by like half an inch. In honest terms, thats difference is insignificant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slut wives always fuck big black cock.

Loved the whole series. Loved the cuckold thing and the way the wife turned into an absolute slut for black cock after a little encouragement from her husband. Could of done with her being fucked in the arse and maybe being black bred ultimately. Good stuff all the same Hotmom Barb - is there any more to come from you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHY DOES HE NEED HIS WIFE SO HE CAN EAT CUM...BYPASS HER AND GET IT DIRECTLY

COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND ADMIT YOU ARE GAY

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldabout 13 years ago
Good Job

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story, kept me interested throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you

are one of the sickest writers on this website. there is nothing erotic or believable about anything. I'm giving you ones on everyone of your pathetic stories.

raiinn57raiinn57about 12 years ago
Love your series

good ones..

also left a pic for you at the end of the StrapOn Thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=643923

My one story here is at:

http://www.literotica.com/s/happy-anniversary-12

Cheers

More power to the Dom lady!!!...

rain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i would have shot her or divorced her sorry ass for cheating no bitch is worth that and any man that allows it should have a sex change cause he isnt a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't get it.

I tend to read these stories out of curiosity for what a man could get out of the relationship. I guess I will never understand how it can be a thrill to be denied sex and humiliated. I might be able to see the denial as titilating in the short term, but giving up on sex entirely, and then being turned into a cocksucker if you aren't gay to begin with... Well, it just sounds sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a joke

Like any man on the face of this earth would give up his pride and self respect and behave like this. This story is so implausible that it's laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
True story?

I'm still laughing at this baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
story

loved the series, hoping there might be more.

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
conclusion

David: I found out i couldnt take sucking cock , cleaning up and taking abuse from her lovers so my marriage crumbled when my wife refused to quit the club. A few months later she found out she had contracted aids and had passed it to me. most of the other club members also got aids. the club is closed now and we are getting a divorce.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
I hate

the racist aspect of these stories especially the bragging gone-black white women. They are the only sexual category who brag about spurning the males of their own race or kind at least to the extent that they do. Loathsome! Well that describes the comment from one anonymous about white guys not being allowed sex any more.

I suppose the writing is good enough for what it is and is at least good for dialogue and the fact that it is consensual in this story anyway with hubby going along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Basicaly

You have just shown why the world hates America. A bunch of jumped up cock sucking fags that want to rule the world, while sucking the cum out of their nigger loving slut wives.

And as for American women, why not just find a friendly dog or sheep to fuck.At least they won't want alimony!!!

tommy4blackstommy4blacksalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story. its very similiar to what happened to me.

felicitynyukfelicitynyukalmost 3 years ago

A great story with brilliant characters and so erotic

I had a little white boys stiffy from stert to finish.

I can't wait for chapter 14

felicitynyuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could be a true story but details are left out about where when location etc.

David_e_martinDavid_e_martinover 1 year ago

I have no real interest in the cockokd part of the interracial stories or videos I watch on xhampster but I do love to watch or read about black men fucking white women. I usually masterbate while watching the video post from amateur couples (not turned on by pros). I copy the good stories I find here and paste them into word processor. I then read them while beating off. This was a great story and I hope you will share more about your fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She says she's going to visit her Mother who moved to Southern Texas, David can't go as his new job pays well and to take off he'd lose it... So, he remains home... Two weeks later, He's served with paper work, Barbara got a Mexican Divorce from him and married Andrew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous