All Comments on 'Anal Sex and Trust'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
formazeformazeover 15 years ago
Nice work, hot and wanted it longer

Hi, this is great. I found it a hot read and wanted to enjoy it longer. It was just at the point of making me hard as a rock when it finished. Rock on... tee hee.

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 15 years ago
Really needs an editor, or at least a copy reader

Nice story with entirely too many typos in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done!

You capture the interactions between two lovers very nicely, complete with all their doubts, hesitations and concerns.

I second an earlier poster's advice about more care in editing. For instance, I can tell that the male in this story was originally named Matt but you later changed him to Alex. (Matt not sexy enough, what? ;) Many tell-tale clues to this change remain.

OwlBearOwlBearalmost 8 years ago
Erotic tale

Hi again! I am loving going through your stories! This one has a few spelling errors (sorry, but they make me cringe as a fellow wordsmith) and to me (just my opinion, mind you!) some of your sentences get too short and choppy, and sometimes you repeat words too close together....but those are minor inconveniences that a good editor might be able to catch before the tale gets posted. As always, your grasp of the sex is sensual and arousing and I look forward to continuing my journey through your work. I wish I'd decided to do it chronologically rather than alphabetically so I could see your progress as a writer....but just going down the list is much easier and I'm less likely to miss anything or lose my place! Well written!

adegeromeadegeromeover 5 years ago
Beautifully written

It seems that powerful but gentle lust is out of vogue these days. But not for all of us.

Reminiscent of a time long, long ago, with my first real partner, first real lover. And her first lover and partner. Trust, love, gentleness and caring and lust, lots of lust. An "experiment" that went very, very right. Thank you. Your revived happy memories in an old man.

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago

If only she had relaxed as she was climbing her slope

She was tight and he was being understandably careful. As she was nearing to a climax I was hoping that there would be a great wave through her body. A shudder, and then a total relaxation within her, he slips easily for the rest of the way and then cums like a train.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
865 Followers
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...