All Comments on 'Why Is It Hot?'

by in_use

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah, right.

The only bit of this I believed is that you have a steel chin up bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you got it..

...that sums it up for my reasoning as well.

ignore the hater, hes obviously never been so lucky.

JacquelineGeorgeJacquelineGeorgeover 15 years ago
A wish to degrade?

I can understand the fun of having cum go everywhere, including on your face. What I can't appreciate is that it oftens appears as an act done to a woman with the intention of degrading her. It seems that Japanese men are keen on this, and I am afraid that there is a strong streak of it in American porn too. When I have cum go everywhere, I expect to share it with my partner, and that's fun too. How about that as a rule of thumb - you can get it on my face as long as your lick it up afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Guys love it!

Most guys love it! It's hot. I don't find it degrading although it's usually part of a great night not just some guy jacking off on my face. That would be kind of degrading. I'm very much in love with a super guy and want him to be happy so it's a once or twice a week thing for us. The first time it happened we were 69ing and it was an "accident", not really, because I had my hand pumping his shaft when he exploded at the same time I did. We both sort of collapsed panting for a minute or two, me lying there with his cum glazing my face but too drained from my own orgasm to do anything about it. When he saw how I looked he got hard again immediately and slid his cock into me and fucked the shit out of me until I came two more times and he pumped another load into me. I loved the naughtiness of it all and I learned that he gets turned on by seeing me like that and it leads to more hot naughty sex which I love.

Sometimes when we're out socially I'll whisper in his ear that I want him to cum on my face! He can't drag me out of there fast enough!

facialaddictfacialaddictabout 12 years ago
couldn't agree more!

It's the desire for it that makes it such a pleasure for me to have done and want to do again and again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous