All Comments on 'Black Slaves on the Plantation'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
clcoogclcoogover 15 years ago
Just awful - as usual

Please quit polluting the site with your writing - it would be one thing if your stories were "just" bad. Your stories give a new definition to the word putrid. Stop. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Merry XMAS mr SHIT for a Brain

Do you sleep in shit also?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
B S

Same old Bull Shit with each of your so-called stories! Cut and Paste / Copied Stories with name changes! You (Samuelx), PrincessErin, and BostonFictionWriter have totally dominated and ruined Literotica.com in 2008!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Breaking in

The breaking in process you write about actually happens every day in American prisons, except it's white men who are anally raped and "broken" by gangs of black men.

As for some criticism, it doesn't make any sense for the narrator of the story to keep on calling them "black" men and women once she finds herself in this modern "Confederate America". She would surely call them "negroes".

If you want to do away with political correctness, then do away with it, man. Don't dilly dally around it like some nonce circling a playground.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...