All Comments on 'Kinky Uses for a Turkey Drumstick'

by ImaFantasy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HughJardHughJardalmost 15 years ago
very creative...

a very creative work by a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
funny shit!!

lol this story is hilarious!! dang! freaky buh hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I started reading because the premise sounded good... But with that horrible accent typed out, I just had to skip to the comments section.

I've read some stuff where within the first few scrolls, I think "Nuh-uh", and exit out. Or I can tell the writing is bad, and again, I just exit out. No rating, no comment. I had to.

I can tell the author is not Southern, and I say that as a Southern person. It reads like a BAD episode of Beverly Hillbillies - The "Jest"s and the "an"s and the "ta"s. Bad. That's not even "cornbread and sweet tea southern", that everyone thinks of from "Sweet Home Alabama". That's just a bad characterization of whatever the heck the author thinks Southern should sound like.

Phew. Maybe rewrite it, but with descriptions of the accents, and name a state? Definitely with emphasis on the wordplay versus really bad accent writing. I'd read it if it was that, cause... Yeesh.

Hand it over to a Southern person. At least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous