All Comments on 'A Cloak of Lies Ch. 05'

by SweetWitch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NucleusNucleusover 15 years ago
Ă„hem ...

Nice to read, but I think it's a sort of writers block. Nothing important happens to continue the central plot. I'll hope for the next chapter.

poppy_cockpoppy_cockabout 15 years ago
Writer's block?? Don't be daft!

Hmm, Nucleus, perhaps you don't generally read romance novels? This is hardly a chapter where nothing much happens, quite the opposite. Hero and heroine finally get it together again - only for their newly-rediscovered passion to be snatched out of reach again. Vitally important to the plot, I'd say. If the hero and heroine reach a happily ever after stage halfway through the novel, then there's little point in finishing it.

No, this is one of those 'take 5' chapters, where the pace slows to allow character development. And boy, aren't those characters developing well...? :)

Well done, Molly. Glad to see this here again. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Lovely

Got very excited to see another chapter. Hot sex as always. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetWitch@SweetWitch
586 Followers
Out now on eXcessica.com ~ Shelter from the Storm. Shelter From The Storm has proven it is among the best stories published in 2008, earning a top 10 finish in the Romance Novel category of the annual Preditors & Editors reader's poll. After tens of thousands of votes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories