All Comments on 'My New Sis'

by PoetMaster

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So good, so naughty

Must admit that reading this story got me leaking a little juice. Do continue.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Make a new family

Very erotic. You did not mention any birth control, so apparently Shelly and Sara are being fucked barebacked. Perhaps you can continue this fantasy story with your new stepmom sneaking a peek on your fucking her daughter and daughter's friend and later approaching you for a bit of fucking of her, and then your Dad doing the same with Shelly and even later on with Sara, with all 3 women/girls getting pregged by you and your Dad so that you can continue this story in a palimonious relationship with new babies being born to grow into illicit fucking when those babies reach puberty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Very HOT!!!! Another chapter?

GerriSCDGerriSCDabout 15 years ago
Hot!

This is one of the hottest stories I have read in a long time.. and I normally tend to read more in the CD/Transexual section. Please carry on with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nicee

sweet story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't be cruel.. . . .

and stop here -- give us the 3-way you almost promised us, and maybe an accident with him and Sheli. Maybe Sara could be hooking up with him and Sherry, and run into John and Sheli, mistaking Sheli for Sherry, getting a 3-way with the parents by mistake, and the kids listening in on it and getting turned on by it. You could get pretty kinky with it, with Sheli getting John some teen pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot Story!!!!

That was a hot story that you wrote about Joey and Shelley and how they got together. I like the way you wrote the scenes between them at the start of the story and how their parents became married and they became active together sexually. I also like how you introduced Sara to the story. I can hardly wait to see you what you do in the next chapter.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Why not get Mom involved too?

This was hot stuff! It might be fun to get Mom involved too.

LEATBTLEATBTover 14 years ago
Hot Story!

Can't wait to read the rest of this series, hope the mum gets it to!

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
I voted 5*****

because they don't give ten. It seemed real and convincing. I would have loved more detail, but really... it is an excellent story. Being from England I don't know what the average cheerleader looks like, but I am guessing that your descriptive powers fit the bill. One typo 'your instead of you're'.This is good writing and deserves praise. Loved it. Best regards, Jane.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Cheerleaders

You can never go wrong with cheerleaders I'd give 20 stars if they had it

escape24bufescape24bufalmost 10 years ago
i like it

good read, hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so sad

if it was my story I would of finish long ago not leave it at 5 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bus jen wrong

.

RazordickRazordickabout 8 years ago
fuccckkkk

Holy fucking shit that was fucking hot. The way u got Shelly and Joey together, that was great, and i loved the part where Joey "runs" into Sara, and how they fuck the week after, mother of lord, I have my dick out and it's a surprise I haven't came yet cuz I am holding it back for the right moment, can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy fantasy

This really merged my reality and fantasy! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please learn how to use proper grammar and spelling. Run this through Word or something. Just a tip - a basic basic grammatical tenet…

Your is possessive. It means belonging to someone.

Example - “I like your bike”; “Your face is pretty”; “Is that yours?”

You’re is a contraction. It literally means “you are”.

Example - “You’re very interesting”; “You’re fantastic”

If you aren’t sure which you’re/you’re to use, use this trick…

Write the sentence out and instead of putting your/you're in place, write out “you are”. If it sounds correct, use you’re. If it doesn’t make sense, use your.

Example - “You are so beautiful”. That sentence makes perfect sense, so use you’re to make the sentence, “You’re so beautiful”.

Example - “Is that you are bike?” That sentence makes no sense, and is possessive. So the correct sentence is “Is that your bike?”

There are lots of other bits in your writing that need polishing, but I cringe when someone can’t use your/you’re correctly. Hope that helps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous