All Comments on 'A Cream-Pie Vacation'

by Many_Memories

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ummm....ewwwwww!

Pardon me while I hurl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story... from the point of view of the cuckolder (the brother). It was well written and even a little character development.

It reminded me of when I had a married girl friend and we used to go to a motel every Friday after work. She would go home to hubby after a couple of hours of frantic fucking. Then, one fine Friday, she asked if I would let her husband watch! She wanted to fuck in front of her husband! After a week to think about it, I agreed. Actually, I became aroused thinking about making his wife perform for me while he watched. I'd have her start out by slowly sucking me to an orgasm and swallowing, licking her lips and making a big deal out of it. Then, I'd give her a good long fucking and have HIM eat her out while I watched...lol! THAT scenario turned me on for sure. I told her what I wanted and she could see the excitement on my face and between my legs! I fucked her three times in an hour and a half! She wanted to do it!

Well, the next Friday the three of us were in their bedroom for the first time. She slurped and sucked my dick like the eager slut she was. When I came, she held my sticky semen in her mouth and showed hubby before swallowing. She told him in detail how delicious my slimy semen was and how she craved eating it...LOL! Half hour later she and I fucked our brains out...even more enthusiasticaly because we both knew what was coming afterwards! I shot a large second load into her that squished out around my fat dick with each thrust into her hot pussy. With a smile on her face, she beckoned her hubby over with a wiggle of her middle finger. He came over and she had him kneel on the floor between her legs. She proudly showed him her swollen, oozing cunt and ordered him to lick her clean. She was sooooo eager and wouldn't be denied. He actually shook his head "no" but she simply explained that he wouldn't get to watch us anymore if he didn't eat her...right in front of me! LOL! HE DID IT! He slurped my cum from deep inside her love canal while she held his face hard against her. She and I ended up fucking five times that afternoon! The whole scene was so hot! I remember every detail of our first thrist (tryst +1).

malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
W.T.F

Jesus christ you get off on this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
seriously poor

This is badly written with a poor plot following a storyline that really should be in the taboo/incest section.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
some people just shouldn't read erotic stories

I always thought that erotic writing was to be about anything that doesn't usually take place in the normal society. If a reader has problems reading about two brothers fucking one of the brothers wife, then they should stick with reading their comic books, where the fantasy is about killing and mayhem. I thought that the story was well developed, and written, but I like the idea of getting out in the wilderness and having a great time banging the shit out of a woman who wants to be fucked. Thanks for the damn good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
too predictable

Loving couple go on vacation to love and relax so they take his horny brother with them .--Why?- After first 2 paragraphs you know she is going to having sex with brother-in-law. wow? how innovative. I gave up on paragraph 3

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
excellent

A very good story indeed. Keep up the great work. This was a very well written story of a womans needs overcoming any politically correct understanding of what is societally correct or accepted. I personally love women that are so sexual that they will cheat to fulfill their needs. It excites me, and I let my wife fuck whoever she wants, whenever she wants, it fulfills her. and also lends itself to my fantasies as well. Great job author, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ct. Yankee

Does the Ct. stand for Cunt? You are always the quickest to comment on these stories you supposedly hate, yet you read every story in the category. You are a hypocrit in the boldest terms sir, or is it ma'am? By the way, if the Ct stands for Connecticut, then the Yankee term is a bit of a redundancy isn't it since the confederate states were quite a bit further south than your locale correct? Why don't you just jerk off in the shower for an extra 5 minutes over these stories you supposedly hate, when we all know you get off on them, and wear out your hand that is needed for your pseudo argumentativeness. But then, I'm guessing an extra 5 minutes is about 6 minutes longer than you last with your prematurely ejaculating tiny cock, slightly less explosive than your mouth. How about saving the world your diatribe and just end your miserable existence? Take a double dose of viagra to excite your 3 inch wonder and orgasm yourself into a major life ending orgasm after 2 minutes and end your, and by extension, our, suffering

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I thought we were here to get off.

Not fight with other readers. Generally most people on this site like to leave comments. When did LIT pass a law saying that a reader couldn't express his or her preference for a story. If someone wishes to say they don't like a story and vote it 0 or whatever what is the problem? There is no need for other readers to get personal just because they don't agree with other readers. But as for this story I personally wouldn't ever eat my or somebody elses cum. I certainly wouldn't share my wife with a family member. And if my wife wasn't satisfied with my performance in the sex area I would expect her to tell me and then leave for someone who can satisfy her. Although one person would always struggle to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hm

I think I'd rather pan fry a five day old horse turd and eat it with mustard than suck cum out of a faithless whore. Following the tradition of other nutless wonders and perverts, you've managed to write a story that is anything but erotic. If that was your goal, let me congratulate you...if not, don't give up your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story

Well written and hot. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rubbish

Poor writing and predictable story. What a load of crap!

bbarebbareabout 7 years ago
Ignore the criticism

Very good story. Worthy of a 5. It doesn't matter how good a story is, there will always be anonymous criticism from people that wouldn't know how to write a grocery list. Looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Good, well planned quick build up. I love creampies. Been eating freshly fucked pussy since I was 16. Not always of my own making, which is really hot. Was taught by a beautiful 29 yo woman when she found out I was a virgin. We had threesomes, and foursomes with M & F. I’m not gay or bi, just love cum on or in a woman.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks daddy for giving us.your opinion on what people should read or react to. Wouldn't have any idea without you assholes helping me out. Anon 1/19/09, who pissed in your cornflakes? Seriously, cuck you and your spew. Just one.more nasty, very forgettable attempt at erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another effect of the cuck virus

So now we know the cuck virus made its way out of cuckville via cream pies. Fortunately it only affects loser who enjoy another man’s leaving. Real men are safe from this disease that causes stupidity and loss of your man card. We need to quarantine the sluts with their cucks to keep us all safe.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well if it was designed to get a Trump supporting cuck spank squad group spank going, it seems to have worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me, I always enjoy stories of strong women with strong sexual appetites. Having been raised in Louisiana I can simply attest that brothers sharing a woman is not unheard of...and Cajun women are among the most passionate in the world.

Nice short leadup and follow-through. The wife is the only character that matters and through her attitudinal changes toward her own sexuality you've done women a good turn in showing that their passions are just as strong--hell, really much stronger--than men's.

Kudos and keep writing. YOUR opinion is the one to keep...

GiganticGiganticabout 1 year ago

I loved it, give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved the story thought it was sexy as hell the way she described how her pussy felt while she got fucked and her husband loved her that much it shows that he cared so much that he wanted to see her satisfied and have a good time.Putting his wife first that's a real man.KNOWing her fantasy and not being jellose of his brother. Rather my brother fuck my wife than some stranger

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous