All Comments on '$5.99 A Minute'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
Context is sometimes everything

Given your talents as evidenced in this and other writings, I find your placing this piece here in this site to be quite intriguing. Good job.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Interesting

A very hot and sexy story that also covered alot of topics. I have heard of that type of vibrator that connects to a computer. Got to love technology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad

Selena,

Well written story and a ultimately a sad one that comes too close to home. I can't really say I liked the story very much but it did touch me deeply.

When ones relationship with the fantasy (person or otherwise) becomes more intimate than the relationship with your lover/spouse/special person then you're probably in a place of great loneliness. When the credit card bill comes in, it certainly would be interesting to hear the verbal communication between Ralph & Dee and, even more importantly, the words they say in their mind, but not to each other. Since it is the eve of a new year, I'll just hope that they find a way to create something better than loneliness in which they are now united.

Hope you have a wondeful new year, and thank you for sharing your gift of being able to tell good stories.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 15 years ago
Well done

As someone who knows a bit about the setting of this story ( chatter, nudie chat admin, living with a working model ) I can say that there's a solid reality to this story -- unfortunate as it may be.

You've captured one of the darker realities of nudie chat in a tight little tale that's well worth the read. Well done, Selena.

ciaddictciaddictalmost 14 years ago
Flip side

It's funny that your story "All These Years" created rather a flurry of comments, pro and con, but this one has so few. A wife cheating elicits such strong reactions, but a husband cheating doesn't have the same effect. Interesting. To me they are the same story, there is a disconnect in the relationship that leaves them lonely. Neither story is really about the sex...it's about the loss of intimacy with a spouse. And both stories leave me very, very sad.

As I said in my comment on the other story, I am a happy ending junkie and so I hope the 'rest of the story' is that when the wife discovers the charges on the credit card it precipitates a crisis that will let them deal with their issues and save their marriage. Great writing for such a short story to draw me in and make me care about this couple!

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 12 years ago
Hot and a little sad too...

Really enjoyed this.

BB1976BB1976over 11 years ago
Selina, YOU should be charging $5.99 per minute.

I love it! It's a glimpse into a dark and sordid part of cyberspace. Some commentators were saddened by the story, and feared the couple's marriage would suffer. To them I say: Hello, it's just a work of fiction, with no past and no future (unless Selina adds to it). It's always fun to visit a world that's different from our own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are the best

Even this little jerk off story had me excited.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous