All Comments on 'A Husband Owned by His Wife'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just

Fucking go away, your bringing everone down, this isn't erotic, just sick.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
I again found one of your stories

very funny. He has a wife that even the men she fucks insist on a condom. What does that tell you about the wife. And he only leaves her (with regret) after she tells him of her plan to castrate him. She has figuratively castrated him already and he is worried about the real thing? Hilarious!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yuck....

This is in the wrong category, it should be in the non erotic category. Where is the Loving Wife? There is only a Sadist for a woman and a whimp for a so called man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Author is a direct relative of bonnietaylor...

and the bullshit that is being produced could make a hell of a lot of ethanol. Obviously the plot line sucks and the character development is non-existent. Stop wasting everyone's time.

ParmenideParmenideover 15 years ago
Please...

kill yourself, so you don't waste our time anymore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow. That was incredilby....DUMB!

Thanks for wasting my time, asswipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
eh,...to each their own

It might not be for everyone, but it's not 'bar' per say... porn is porn, not high art, folks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Blowjob Cuck

I had a married girl friend and she used to go home after we had been fucking our brains out and make him eat her out...she didn't have to make him...LOL!

Eventually, we began fucking in front of him. Then she begged me to let him blow me..she said that would be "soooooo hot!" I finally did. She had him crawl over to me on hands and knees and kneel between my legs and suck. She had orgasm over orgasm watching him submit to her lover.

That's what your wife should have done to you...had you suck her lovers' cocks...all of 'em! You would have enjoyed another level of humiliation that would have amused her and given you a new high.

I know he enjoyed sucking my dick because it made his wife so aroused. Hey, I liked ejaculating in his mouth too!

**

malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Dude, you are seriously screwed up; you need psychological help, & I mean starting today, if this is your idea of what a man is like. This posting, like all your others, has nothing to do w/ "Loving Wives" at all, this should be in the cum-sucking cuckold wimp section. And you know what also bothers me, given your obvious predilections, this kind of criticism probably gets you off. Get some help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please

If you critics are going to tear this person's stories apart (which at least in this case is fair) please continue to make all of these illiterate and mindless comments without spell check and with horrible grammar and punctuation while calling the author dumb. This is all priceless entertainment.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Damn Dude, I think you found the boundary line

You know; you just might have crossed over a sacred boundary with the mention of castration. Wimpy husbands seems to be OK, but castrated wimps wont fly. Well all I can say is learn where the envelope boundaries are, and then push the limits of the envelope. I don't see why everyone is getting so pissed off, hell it's just a story.I would like to see the little pussy get his sack slit, and dump his nuts in the dirt. He deserves that for not slitting her throat, the first time she came home after fucking around on him,but it's just a story.Isn't it?...Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW What A How To

make everyone sick by showing how sick, demented and disgusting you are writer.<P>

Story or not you are what you do or write. This self disrespect excites you doesn't it little sick one.<P>

One can only hope you didn't pass your genes forward because as worthless as you are that would make another generation go through the same self embarrassment you are to all those around you.<P>

How sad but then you eat this up doncha sicko.

KramBKramBover 15 years ago
Okay, but needed more detail and development

I enjoyed the overall scene, but needed more details and development. Know some were grossed out by various aspects and others can't seem to recognize the expanse of human sexuality is so broad. Try another similar story with better character development and descriptions. Will make it more interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well....

OK, I hate the cuckold stories, I'm not into whores and pussy-like men, but...why the hell not? I agree the cuckolds don't act like men..in fact, there seem to be a lot of stories where it seems they are more interested in sucking a strange dick than the whore wife is, so what the hell, maybe they don't need their nuts. They aren't using them, they aren't going to ever use them, so what exactly is the difference? You get your nuts by birth, but you keep them by acting like a man, and since no cuckold acts like a man, let the nuts fall where they may (lol.) Of course, I'd also agree that since the wife in these stories is pretty much a whore for dick, the soon to be nutless wonder should be allowed to pimp her out and get as much cash as he can...if for no other reason than to make up for the nuts he no longer uses/has. Just a thought.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

Just plain sick and not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I understand...

...how you need to translate your frankly disturbed state of mind into words. No doubt it helps with the masturbation and spares the population at large from your priapic and potentially scary presence. Good luck to you and whatever people are actually close to you. What I can't understand is why you would choose to put a pic of yourself with your profile. I suppose we should thank you - just don't walk down my street any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hm

"I could not take that one humilliation." Why the hell not? You've taken every other humilliation and you don't act like a man, so why would you need balls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha ! I love how reading how wound up people get by this !

It's a story guys - get over yourselves ! This is literotica! If you can't handle it - maybe you should go and check out a nice little christian website instead - no nasty stories to disturb you there, you poor little things, awww...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stupid Little Fags

dream of having their nuts cut off, if this shit turns you on, you really don't need a dick anyway, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cuckold

At least he finally saw the light!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes, Yikes and Yikes.

A totally disgusting attemp to writing a story that I can only assume by a braindead faggot writer. Get back under that rock you crawled out of and don't come back out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Email below for anyonw wanting to respond

At least he left before she actually cut his balls off, albeit he was mentally emasculated from the beginning of the story. Most of us can't understand how anyone would let a selfish bitch wife get that far out of control. I'm not talking about the husbands control, I'm talking about common decency and respect for your fellow human. I don't curse or blame people who are into this 'lifestyle' but the biggest obstacle seems to be from 'one sided' communication or lack thereof. I used to belong to a website BIW (Black into White) because I am turned on by interracial sex. They had a forum section then, suppose they still do, anyway I began noticing a small group of people were constantly monopolizing the discussion and steering it toward "castration of the cuckold hubby". Just the subject matter was disturbing and then photos started showing up. Guys without balls and claiming to be soooo much happier. Fuck that shit, I canceled my subscription and haven't been back. I'm a pretty easy going guy with an active imagination but let me tell ya something folks THERE ARE LIMITS and crossing them puts you square with the animals, no conscience, just a world of sociopaths. johngalt2300@yahoo.com

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 13 years ago
Great story!

I think its a great story - well done!

As my wife cuckolds and hummiliates me I find She pushes the boundaries further and further all the time. She sees my hard cock when She gets back - She encourages me to fuck Her afterwards - we call it a 'cuckold hard on' - my cock is extra hard because I am trying to fuck her boyfriend right out of Her - she loves it.

I don't think there is anything inhuman about this sort of hummiliation. Some of us thrive on it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YEAH RIGHT!!!!

My K-bar has removed the cock and balls of all of my wifes lovers that tried to cuckhold me . When I became ill she thought that she could go out and become the towns busiest cum dump. To the point of cumming into my hospital room and doing it in front of me. She made two mistakes, first she thought that I would never recover, and then she kept all the information on all her trysts.

I had the pleasure of mailing thier cocks and balls to thier wifes and families as they lay in the same hospital that I had spent so many painful days in.

I guess that you just can't fix "stupid"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hm

I agree with one commenter...it's not inhuman...it's beneath that too. Why in hell are so many stories devoid of men, what is the fascination with "girly-men" or quasi fags? I suppose I'd have to be less of a man to understand it.

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Say, there's a real story possibility for Anonymous and his testicle collection!

I like that a lot better than the fantasy of erotic tension produced by a nasty female in charge of a male. Lack of self esteem is a sad state of affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You sick, sick person, actually you're not even that you cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not For Me.

But why the so-strong reactions?

Sure;ly not a strong public attraction to it, but hell, just don't read. Easier than typing all the outrage, surely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What's to miss?

How could he possibly miss her? She had to be one of the most pathetic wives I've ever read about on this site. He should have kicked her out long ago. But as a writer I assume that was your goal - to make her such a horrible bitch. You succeeded.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
For Real?

He already lost them figuratively but for real? For real? Crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Even suspending reality

this was a crazy woman. Probably needed to commit her. At the very least he was smart to get away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was a silly, unbelievable story

But what made it GREAT was reading all the comments. They were much better written than the story, entertaining in their content and some were just plain hilarious!

Rock on commentators!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Reality Check

No wife will have any respect for a husband cuck. Only a matter of time. So it took losing your balls for real did you get your eyes opened. Well guess what moron? You already lost them. You might as well go back to her because you're useless as a male in society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Been done before

And much better in a story by Lakelover called "See Ya". This story just ended. In "See Ya" we find out the consequences and aftermath. Much more satisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How can you miss a dead person?

First, I agree with a previous commentator. This was done much better in the story "See Ya." Secondly, how can you miss a dead bitch? Because before he left he chopped her up into little pieces and feed her down the garbage disposal.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

should have at least talked to her, he obviously enjoyed the life style. maybe she was just looking for a reaction, or comment, or wanted to talk about it.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ITS DIFFICULT ENOUGH TO COPE WITH NUANCES

but add compete with, totally impossible. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Crap!

Give me a f*ckin' break!

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

I liked it. for all I know the men she was with were all fictional, and the little show he put on for her sister was just that. She did keep all of her sex between her and her husband in the house, who is to say any of it existed. If the reader thinks that there is no difference between pillow talk and real life, or the difference between what she would do with her husband versus a stranger, they have another thing coming. "I would do for love, what I would not do".

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
I´ve read many stories not worthwhile the efford...

...but this one topped them all.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdover 7 years ago
why?

why this story isn't the time it took to read it yea I said it . it sucked! to strong an opinion?

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

The ultimate submissive! She should have made him wear a bra and dress as a woman, wear makeup, and accompany her to wherever she finds her studs, spiritually emasculated him, since he didn't want to be deballed. I bet he would have accepted it. Maybe even loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Worthy Of Comment

This is one story that never, never, never should have been written.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
YOUR NEXT SOJOURN SHOULD BE

to a cliff or a high building, TK U MLJ LV NV

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Wife?

Only reason I voted on this one is because finally someone grew enough balls to say Enough.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Then people try to convince you being a cuckold isn't a mental disorder...

If this is your jam, either as a fantasy or realistically... seek help.

You're better than this.

Will rate this story based on the value of its characters... Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How many diseases does the wife have?

And why did it take him so long to leave a woman that views him as a paycheck and a chew toy? This was just stupid. In for a fictional story he was a complete moron. What's entertaining about that crap? No stars

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
OH MY GOD !

A SILLY STORY !

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Any man who is a cuckold has already lost his balls. So why would he miss them if she cut them off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lover it

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another pathetic wankers tale.

Next time you start having a fantasy like this, STOP and slap yourself on the face repeatedly and say aloud to yourself "I'm an idiot".

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Clearly a therapist is required here.

shelli_k18shelli_k18almost 3 years ago

Although I agree with her, I'm sure there are more medical ramifications he should consider first.. But to run away, pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even flies wouldn’t land on this pile of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have let her take his balls, he sure as he'll was using them..

ProfWernerProfWerner4 months ago

Please take this wr----- balls and dick, maybe he will grow a proper pair and start writing Storie people can read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous