All Comments on 'Breaking My Girl Ch. 04'

by DaddyDeepInsideYou

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ROB974ROB974over 15 years ago
I LOVE IT!

This chapter was the culmination of the other 3. Perfect, just perfect!!!!!!! Will there be another chapter??? PLEASE???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep going!

This series is soooooooo hot. I long for the day when he finishes using all her holes himself and begins bringing in others...

C_girl225C_girl225over 15 years ago
agree with tha person below me

keep going. i like this story bunches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YUM!

MMMM wow this is delicious! Amazing details, love to see that on a site that has too many wham-bams and immature wording. Yours is very sophisticated and sexy. The build up was oh-so-hot and I'm so wet right now. I really hope there's a chapter 4...and 5 and 6 and more lol. Please keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous

Excellent story, plesas keep on writing more parts to this story. Please post the next chapter soon.

Mathilda_20Mathilda_20over 14 years ago
Amazing

This whole series was just so amazingly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you Daddy

I just loved the way you described fucking your baby. How you said all Daddies cherish the memory of the first time they pull their little girl's panties off.

I love you Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

SO hot, the whole series. Thanks so much.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmm!

Oh Yes! Daddy! This baby girl loves it when Daddy is balls deep and filling his precious baby girl with his cum. MMMMMMM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Erotic

You lucky guy to fuck your young daughter. I am so jealous Daddy.When you pumped inside her I had a great orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Daddy

What an erotic story. I was fertile at 12 years old when my daddy took my cherry and filled me with his hot sperm. I get pregnant and 9 months later I showed him our new Daughter. He was so happy and said. I cannot wait until she is older and I can fuck her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My ferst time

WOW.. I waited until my daughter had her period at 12 years old. 2 weeks later I knew she would be fertile so I fucked her and filled her with my spunk..

9 months later she showed me her baby girl.. She said 'DADDY' I want you to make a baby in her 2 weeks after she has her first perion like you did to me.

I love you Daddy. You can make more babies with me if you want. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Your daughter Jade xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking my Daughter

WHAT A GREAT FUCK. MY DREAM CAME TRUE.. SHOOTING MY SPUNK DEEP INSIDE MY DAUGHERS FERTILE PUSSY..3ADB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fuckin insest motherfuckers

This is so fucking wrong in many ways.That is so fucking nasty that you would cum in your own daughters vagina that is sick and fucked up u make me wanna puke u sad excuse of a human beings and wtf fertilizing your daughters egg wtf insest causes birth defects just what we nees fuckin retard why bring a new hum an being thats gonna have a shitty life of being handicapped i know your fucked up in your head so u sure dont need another human being raised by u nasty bastards even if it was retarded or not it still will have a more stable mentality to not fuck your ownblood slum of the earth cocksuckin faggots you nasty demented fucks if i knew you i would fuckin take your head off with my 20 guage and fuckin bring yoir daughters to fuckin some kinda counseling id probably kill your wife you gross son of bitches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fucking my gfs daughter

bonnie n jordan were taking a shower when she all of a sudden wanted me to wash the soap off of jordans pussy i didnt like the idea at first but i started to wash her bald virgin pussy n then she wanted me to finger her pussy n taste her pussy juice to make sure theres no soap it turned her on so bad that after fingering her tight bald virgin pussy w her mom naked behind her my dick was rock hard wanting to fuck her after we got out of shower i went to take cold shower cause my dick was so hard and all of a sudden jordan came in the bathroom closed the doors and grabbed my dick when i turned around n to my amazement deepthroated my 7 inch dick all the way in her mouth omgoodness that shit felt so good i blew my cum all over her mouth face n body but that was a tease for me so i laid her ass back n ate her pussy till i got her so wet threw her ass n the bed n started fucking her tight pussy n turned around saw her mom naked watching us while playing w her pussy it turned me on so bad that i rammed her virgin pussy full of cum that was so hot she was 11 and fucked n sucked like a champ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's just common sense

A father's fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girl's cute little coochie. Then her father unloads his heavy daddy-balls up her sweet little slit and shoots her full of some of the same semen that made her. The perfect bonding of daddy and his baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It would be nice if...

It would be nice if this were a true story.

missvixen555missvixen555almost 4 years ago
Yes daddy

Hot :-) please make your daughter pregnant with your hot seed. Lovely Story

Insideme86Insideme86over 2 years ago

Amazing! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Even a young woman in her mid-20's could be a virgin and talk this way with her dad. When a daughter is in this situation, they often revert to a little girl approach because of their inexperience and the knowledge that their father has the experience and knowledge to lead her. Any virgin woman is nervous (as well as excited) when her cherry is about to be taken.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's so hot! That sweet daughter is going to be such a hot nympho now that she has been opened up all the way. She'll always want more. No man will ever go as deep or be as good as daddy. She will use daddy as her standard for hot sex from now on. When some guy is fucking her and she cries out, "Go deeper! Give me more!" and he has no more to give, she will be disappointed because he's not as big or as long as daddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous