All Comments on 'Double Vaginal Penetration'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rsqman69rsqman69about 15 years ago
In-Fucking-Credible!!!

You are one incredibly hot lady and that story, just like your others, got me rock hard, throbbing and leaking pre-cum long before the ending.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
double is more pleasureable

i confessed to my husband how i had enjoyed being fucked by a co-worker who had a much longer and bigger dick than him. to my surprised instead of getting angry my husband suggested that i invite him home for a fuck session on our marriage bed. after seeing for himself how huge my co-worker's dick was compared to himself,he realised that he could no longer satisfies me with his slim and short dick. he therefore decided that the only way he could enjoy me is by double penetrating my pussy. since then, it has been almost 5 years that my husband has been sharing me with multiples men all of whom have dicks which is much much bigger that him. doule vaginal penetration is simply pure heaven.

BadBrew2UBadBrew2Uabout 15 years ago
Another fabulous adventure in pleasure.

Another fabulous work. The scene, the descriptive narrative of events and your pleasures have started my New Year off in a very aroused state. I like Scott viewing the plundering of your body into rapture. I am in anxious expectation of your continuing pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing like double vaginal!

What a well written story, made my memory go back to the many nights when my buddy and his gf, later wife, used to include me in their bedroom fun. The double vaginal happened quite by accident as we'd done the usual DP in the past and this one night, when she was exceptionally dripping wet, as I was under her and he started pushing into her ass, didn't have his angle quite right and with all her lubrication, suddenly slipped downward and into her pussy. He quickly withdrew but both she and I had felt something very pleasurable and she told him to put it back in her vagina. It was a very tight fit but a real turn on for all and became the usual manner of play from then on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Why does he want to share his wife just to get a double penetration.

This willing cuck obviously has his pea brain situated in his cock end, now his wife can only be satisfied big a big phallus.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Yet another

Yet another cuck.and whore story that.we've seen a thousand times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife and I love double vaginal penetration

My wife and I have been swinging for close to 10 years now. I am bi and she tags as being str8 but is really fluid when it comes to swinging. We are not into house parties or big group scenes. We mainly enjoy bi play mmf and occasional ffm and couples play. She loves the feel of two cocks rubbing and thrusting inside of her and to tell you the truth I love the feel of my cock rubbing against another guy's cock inside of her. We both love anal dp as well but dvp is our favorite. We usually play every 3 weeks or so and dvp is always on the agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Being there, done that.

I have joined my bestfriend and his GF a bunch of times for long MFM sessions. The first time they said they wanted to try dvp I was a little shocked, but when we finally did it... it blowed my mind. To all the people wondering about it I say just give it try.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Double vaginal means rubbing your cock against another guy's cock. It doesn't get much more gay than that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think masterbation is more gay then double vag. At least it involves the opposite sex

hbcacouplehbcacoupleover 1 year ago

Great story. Ignore the haters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous