All Comments on 'The Candy Kat Peep Show'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK

And we are to assume................what? Did he keep a used whore? Did he tell her not to come home? Did he rip the place apart? Did he go get medical testing? Did he kill her? You just started a stroke story with ending it. Writers that have no ending should not begin to write. It is the mark of a very poor amateur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sequel

You really need to do a sequel on this one. You have left it open to go either direction: if he were appalled, he would not have been so willing to finish himself; and if he were pleased, he would not have spoken to the clerk at the end in the way he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really nice

really good friends who fuck his wife, nice wife anyway, nice reaction of the husband too. well all in all fucked up fantasy or real world you live in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fucking amazing

title says it all

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

A surprising adventure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.