All Comments on 'Talking You into the New Year'

by firewithin

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Exactly what I wanted

This is exactly what I wanted. Just to hear the sound of a man furiously stroking his cock. Thank you!

wishingformorewishingformoreover 15 years ago
mmmm

this was sooo good i got so wet listening to you i just couldnt help but cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'll have what he's having

You pushed me right over the edge listening to you stroke. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yummm

loved this so much i almost couldnt hold on til the end. would love for you to even do something in a more dominant tone. your voice is so sexy. thank you. more pleeeeease!!

RedsRebelRoseRedsRebelRoseover 15 years ago
if this is torture, CHAIN ME TO THE WALL!

this recording is so hot, it set my house ablaze! it's great to hear a man pleasuring himself like that...not a care in the world, just a man and his need for release! maybe next time he'll seduce the girl in the hot tub? any volunteers to be the girl in the hot tub? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now that's what I'm talking about...

Can I send you my phone number???? HOLY CUPCAKES BATMAN!!! Very nice.... that growling... OMG....

beachlover07beachlover07over 15 years ago
Good Lord!!

Too bad your audio didn't cum with a video....;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Holy crap, I just came so hard I can't see straight. That was friggin' amazing. Plus, you sounds so sexy stroking and cumming. Please make some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes yes oh God YES

PLEASE sir PLEASE I am begging you with a dripping wet pussy and swollen clit. Please make more. <3 That was AMAZING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You sure brought out the fire within me!

Please, Sir, can we have some more? You are the stuff of dreams, Mister. Right from the first second, I knew your story was special. You definitely have a way with words and there must be a very happy lady out there somewhere. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks so much!

Nice of you to think of the ladies. Came with ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
comming

it is sooooo good. i want to screw the voice man

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Awesome! Please post more, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Nice to have a sexy and totally unselfish audio. :) You got me off and you did too. Very nice and just right timing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfection

I've listened to this so many times in the past few months; it's that good! It's great to hear the sound of a man stroking to orgasm, especially a vocal one like yours. Please submit another audio entry for us ladies!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more more more

my god that was sooooooo good. I want to hear you cum more. pleeaasseeeee do more and for longer.

p.s. fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
COME BACK

WOW that was fxxxking amazing. your voice and accent is ohhh sooooooo good.

dont leave us frustrated females waiting after hearing that.

give us more

Quiet_NY_TechQuiet_NY_Techalmost 15 years ago
unabashed freedom....

Uninhibited frankness of an aroused man.... not sure anything else can compare. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

I love the sound if a man jacking off ive never cum so intense and quicily from any other audio just the sounds could have made me cum without touching myself but I was a girl good and did exactly what you told me to do now you be a good boy and do what I say by posting another sexy audio. :)

Jadegrim3291Jadegrim3291almost 15 years ago
thank you, you made me happy!

first off, i must say, thank you for a great orgasm!

I had been really bored with masturbation, and the orgasms ive been having have been boring, but listening to you gave me a great one!

I love your voice too! Its really manly, a lot of the guys audio on here sounds, geeky, and thats no turn on!

Thanks for thinking about the girls, and the instructions were good, if you havent already, post more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great!

uhhh.. that was sooo hot! I absolutely loved it! ... No more than your recording to push me over the edge :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh. My. Goodness.

That was...wow. Wow. I don't think I will be able to gather my thoughts enough to say anything other than "wow" for a good long while.

I would love, love, love to hear more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

Amazing. POST MORE PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yesss

I loved hearing you cummm it was so hot!!! You made me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful voice

This man has the most beautiful voice!! It's the perfect mix of raw masculinity & a passionate softness. I think this is by far the best audio clip on the website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmmm!!!!

this story was hot! and yes, very sexy voice. it had me turned on in 30 seconds. wouldnt mind 5 minutes with this guy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow....

That was by far the best audio here. The sound of you building up made me cum before you....please please please post more. Your voice itself is such a turn on.

Otus de la NuitOtus de la Nuitover 13 years ago
oh my.

beautiful, I agree with the poster who said you have a very lucky lady. thanks for sharing this and I really really hope you choose to post more. Between the gentle instructions and the way you spoke through your pleasure, this is probably the best audio I've heard yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank you

your voice is beautiful, your intention is beautiful, i came before you... and then again with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short and sweet!

Mmmmmmm, two orgasms in 7 minutes... thank you! Just what I needed :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just what I wanted

Feeling so pervy. I'd loved to have watched you without you knowing.

I got severe chills and tingels. Thank you ♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!

Twice in seven minutes. WHEW! New favorite audio. I'll be back tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

I usually just rub or finger but today I flicked it like you said as oh my god it was amazing! I came so hard all over myself! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delicious

Thank you...I needed that! I haven't cum hat hard in well over a year at least! Sad...no, you're just that good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous