All Comments on 'Un Más Tiempo: Cassie in Costa Rica'

by luvz2x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marine55rickmarine55rickabout 15 years ago
I liked it!

I enjoyed the story immensely and encourage you to write more. The white woman/black man genre has always been my favorite turn-on and some fresh stories here on this site are more than welcome.

Ignore the nitwits who read an interracial story then blast you for writing about it or the pleasures a married white woman can receive at the hands of a black lover. Obviously they are too stupid to realize that is what the story is all about to begin with - white folks having sex with black folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How to become a black cum slut in one easy move.

Just read this story and it will tell you how to disrespect your husband, fuck and become a blackmans cumslut and a whore and then how to cuckold your wimp husband. And later you can learn how to feed him blackmens cum from your crusty loose cunt. after all it's bound to me too loose to feel anything after your blackman has fucked you to a hundred climaxs that you can't get from your dimwitted husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
too short

great story, but it should have been a little longer just like in Imperial Beach. My only other comment is, that for having taken spanish for 8 years, your spanish really sucks. I am sure that I am not the one that taught it to you. doubleohh6@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Hot hot story. My mature white wife's first black cock was via massage. A young 22 yr old stud with 9 inches of hard uncut cock. As soon as she saw that huge meat she immediately took it in her mouth and sucked him to completion. Swallowed every drop. He then proceeded to expertly fuck her in all positions for 2 hrs. My wife nearly passed out from the long deep hard fucking that young stallion gave her. Gushing and squirting like she never had before. He let go deep inside her with his second huge load them left. Now she is a bbc slut. Can't get enough huge black cock. That was also the first creampie my HOTWIFE served me

She came three more times on my face as I ate her stallions cum from her stretched red raw pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm assuming the title in English would be "One More Time", yes? If so, you should consider changing it then to "Una Vez Más". As it is, your title would translates to something along the lines of "A More Time". Hay editores en este sitio que te pueden ayudar con eso... y lectores que SI entienden en otras lenguas.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Love a great massage

Hot massage that all girls would love xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story: however, your Spanish is quite weak. My wife is from South America, and she noticed numerous errors. That said, you story was hot as hell, well-written, and even had some humorous moments to break the tension.

Needless to say, my wife totally enjoys our foreign vacations. She is from Argentina, and is white, has blue-eyes and blond hair. So, she is attracted to what the Caribbean has to offer her. Namely, strong black men with huge cocks.

Just like your story, it is standard operating procedure for these men to fuck the white women who visit those islands. She enjoys performing as their slut and we both enjoy having her pumped full of their bull semen! Just about any woman would enjoy that kind of a personalized massage!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous