All Comments on 'The Babysitter's Surprise'

by SexyJennay69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Start

This seems to be your first submission and it was a graet start. Try to develop more of a story line since it all came together much too fast.

Hollywood45Hollywood45over 15 years ago
Nice

A very fine first effort. Keep up the good work!

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Babysiting and making babies

Perhaps she not only wanted to fuck her charge's Daddy, but she wanted to have his baby, also? This story has all sorts of possibilities, including the babysitter having the Daddy's baby and then moving in for a 3-way with the Daddy, Mommy and herself, so the Daddy could continue fucking her "shooting" siblings to this first baby while he is also fucking his wife. And in the long run, that first baby could have been born with a cock so that when he grew up, he could begin making babies with the wife, also?

Just some good possibilities here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whoa!!

The fast and the furious has nothing on you. It was fast, hot and wild. Good work. Keep the stories coming! No pun intended (LOL)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That was INCREDIBLE!!!

Please don't stop there...keep going. That was so HOT! Please add another chapter or two.

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
Awesome Story

Wrote my first comment but it didn't take, so I do it again :) Anyway, I felt your story here is the ultimate and hope you write more and more. I feel you imagination is by far above and you are well on your way! I also felt like I was part of the story and this interest I wanted more! As I was reading I also sensed your user name and that too drove my interest even stronger. Maybe next time you could add a bit more personal information into your Bio and maybe even a picture. Thanks and good luck.

SexyJennay69SexyJennay69over 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to those of you that are leaving comments. This is the first story I have ever written and I was quite nervous about submitting it. Look for part 2 to come out soon. I submitted it this evening. Again thanks for your comments they really help.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
first time.

For a first time story you not only got a '5' but also a 100 and I thought the story was great and I am looking to see where you take this for us.! Thanks.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Very hot fantasy!

I liked the way you described the sex scenes, and the storyline is super. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Wow....no birth control, either?

Very erotic. Maybe in future chapters she will get pregnant by him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT!

A babysitter's Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you're

Seriously, the contraction of "you are" is "you're".

garolopevigarolopeviover 5 years ago
That word .....

Your use of the word “ cunt” made this hot story even HOTTER !!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous