All Comments on 'In the Bathroom'

by bi_indiana_chub

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot, hot

wish I could find that library... I'd give you what you want. Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First Time Pleasure

Good, erotic story! I'll bet your stud enjoyed it even more knowing it was your first time...I know I would have...LOL!! I had just graduated from high school and I was out drinking with a friend whom I had known for years. We both got drunk and to my utter surprise, he asked to suck my dick...it would be his first time...!! He wanted someone he knew that he could trust! I let him do it and the excitement of knowing it was his first time tasting dick brought me to a great orgasm...he even swallowed!!

malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
first time is great !!

Loved your story. I remember my first time sucking a cock and I was just as excited as you were. Taking his cum and then eating your own cum was very very hot !!! I love doing that.

Tell us more.

seeapeseeapeabout 14 years ago
first time is wonderful

after dreaming and reading my first time was exactly like yours. i have never looked back. love to suck cocks. feel them harden. thicken. pulse with cum. the taste is marvelous and is the textures. each man's cum is different.

great story.

p.s. love to eat my own also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
want it to happen to me

i have never sucked a cock but i want to so bad i think i would be a good cocksucker when he cums i just want the head in my mouth so i can savor the taste before i sallow it as i eat my own cum i love cum i just cant get enough of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I recently allowed a young man to cum in my mouth. It was acually by surprise. Through a glory hole came a thin, soft cock. I immediatley took it in my mouth and it started to harden and stretch nicely. I loved the feeling and was soon taking the entire length into my throat. Working my tongue on the underside and sucking gently must have been too much because before I knew what was happening he was pumping hot delicious semen into the back of my throat. I kept his cock deep in my mouth and swallowed squirt after squirt of his sweet boy cum. I must have allowed five shots to hit deep in my gullet before I backed off and took the rest onto my tongue. It was a unbelievable feeling swallowing while he unloaded his big juicy balls.

hardman2plzhardman2plzabout 13 years ago
first time

I did enjoy my first time, my neighbor asked if I had ever had a guy suck me. When I said no he asked if he could suck me to see what it was like. He took in in soft and as I got hard he really got into it. I came so hard my legs felt week and he swallowed every drop. I still enjoy the way guys can suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First

The first is always fast, leaving wants for more!! Thanks for the story!

toyman85209toyman85209over 8 years ago
gloryhole

I love sucking cock at glory holes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time

Mine was in a park restroom when I was almost 16.. The guy had smiled at me as I walked through the park on my way home at that point I had no desire to meet a man for sex ( I thought I was straight )

As I neared the restroom I realised I needed a pee and went in to the urinal and relieved myself ..as I stood there, I read some of the graffiti on the wall - things like ' Mark swallows cum ' etc .. I had to chuckle because my name was Mark!!

I sensed rather than heard someone entering the restroom and standing at the urinal next to me( I was too intent on reading the stuff on the wall )

'Hello' was all he said , and I turned to see the man who had smiled at me holding his cock and pissing

'Hi' I replied as I shook the drops off mine

'That's pretty big ' he nodded down at my cock

I was a bit embarrassed at his comment ( but he was right...at 15 my cock was almost 8 inches and quite thick )

it was then I noticed he was hard!!...the head was a deep purple shade and he wasn't peeing anymore... He was stroking it whilst staring at mine

My eyes were glued to it it was so erotic , mine started to stiffen too!!

Seeing this he nodded to the cubicle and said ' Let's go in there'

We shuffled inside and he locked the door behind me...

' OK ...take your clothes off ' he whispered as he began to undress ( good job it was a disabled toilet - plenty of room. )

Shaking with fright and lust in equal measure I quickly stripped naked and he embraced me , our cocks rubbing together and his hands exploring my body

'You like to kiss?' He whispered

Before I could say anything his mouth clamped onto mine and his tongue went in !

I had never kissed a man before( and it was quite pleasant )

He murmured into my mouth that I should get on my knees and he stopped kissing me as he pushed me down gently to his twitching cock......( I had never seen another cock so close!! )

Holding my head he slid his cock over my tongue then into my mouth gasping as my lips closed over it...

'Wow...!!..I knew you were a cocksucker the minute I saw you' he crooned ' the local queers will love you'

He face fucked me for about 10 minutes, giving me instructions all the time until finally he groaned he was cumming..I tried to take it out of my mouth but he held my head too tightly, so he came a huge load in my mouth ( I had to swallow it too - not unpleasant either )

Eventually he released my head and pulled me up straight telling me to get dressed and be back there at 6pm the next day ...then he left...I stayed for another 20 mins wanking off at the urinal before heading home

The following night he was there at 6 ( with another man ) I got 2 loads and he second man wanked me off !!

We met for 5 years in various places only ceasing when we were all caught in a sweep by the police ( I moved towns after that - too much shame in a small town )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I had just pulled into a parking place when a pickup truck bearing the logo of a construction company parked a few spaces away. The driver stepped out, looked directly at me, adjusted the ample bulge in his khakis and walked along the path toward the restrooms. I waited, then followed him into the men’s room. He was standing at the urinal, and hearing me enter he turned to face me, displaying his erect cock. I didn’t hesitate. I simply bent over and took it into my mouth, sucking eagerly. It must have been a while for him because he came almost immediately, filling my mouth with so much cum that some dribbled to my chin. I licked and sucked his cock clean, savoring every drop. He told me he usually spent his lunch hour in the park on Thursdays, and I agreed to meet him again the following week. After sucking his cock for three or four Thursdays I asked if any of his co-workers might be interested in a good blow job. The next week he brought a friend with a nice cock for me to suck, and the next week another co-worker. I continued sucking him and his friends until their construction job was completed and the returned to their respective home towns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i enjoyed the hot story

The story got me so hard I like it a lot

Metoo1202Metoo1202almost 6 years ago

That sounds so yummy that's what I need myself I'm looking for somebody in the area of Norwich Connecticut to get together so I can suck them off get in touch if you live in the area

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’d love to suck a cock in a bathroom. Vero beach Florida April 2020

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this, 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still love this story yet I must say I find myself wanting to be kneeling at bi Indiana's feet sucking his cock being his sissy to use any way he wants while he continues to service real men. 4yourpleasure I need to serve those who serve others. A subs sub

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first time I got blown was in a public toilet and it led to a number of repeats, during which I, for the first time read Gay and Tranny stories and viewed pics and gifs of mano-a-mano sex, which made me keen to properly use, i.e. FUCK the guy. So on the fourth meeting, and as he sucked away, I began to finger his, soon to be, PUSSY with KY. He struggled, but I was a good deal stronger. So, probably too early, I spun him around and forced my swollen cock halfway into him. He screamed and sobbed, as I rode the rest of my cock in, until my hairs were scratching his bum cheeks, and I began a slow, full stroke ride, that became faster as he loosened up, and even began to push back to get it all in every time. I rode him for some time, then shot my load into him, and keeping up the domination made him clean me off. "Next time", I told him, "I want you wearing pink knickers!" And somewhat to my surprise he was there in them plus a gater belt and stockings. I still use him regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice. I sucked off a man in a car by the forest preserve washrooms. There were some sunning guys around and I'm sure they saw us, me bending over the front seat, feet outside the car, sucking his cock by the steering wheel. Right before he came he thrust his turgid veiny cock like he was fucking a pussy. That choked me and then I felt my face pussy fill with his thick, ropy man goo. I swallowed every gob. He complimented that I was a great cocksucker (I used to suck myself off in grade school.) and that was a great compliment. I wish I could be sucking and swallowing every day. I used to jack off into a condom, take it off, break the tip with my teeth, and suck out the cum. That would make me so hot, I would come again. I'm a chubby chaser, tit and taint licker. cocksucker and cum swallower and I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. A faggot boy leaning to love sucking dom cock. It seemed so real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous