All Comments on 'Club Fantasy'

by JenniferGreen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is hot..congrats

Quite an intense story.Reflects the creation of a seasoned writer. I loved / enjoyed the enema part too, which peps the story more. Looking forward to much more postings from this erotic authoress. Congrats.

Mr.Sam P. (kinkykingfisher@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad writing

Well done, Jennifer, You repeated her thoughts about being beaten openly in public several times. A lovely erotic image comes to mind. I think she is growing out of her self-declared "shyness." Your sequel will be amazing and leave us both in a wet puddle, along with your other fans. The Master's fantasies will grow darker and darker, just as real lust always does. And I would expect her to grow increasingly open in her desires, until one evening enroute to the Fantasy Club, she whispers in His ear, "Master, i love You so. I trust you completely. I cannot live apart from You. I will not be needing a safe word any longer, My love gift to You is that i want You to do anything to my body that will please and arouse Your magnificent cock...a n y t h i n g."

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

Great concept. Lousy execution. A buildup plus three weekends plus an unknown span of time thereafter in 3100 words. Not nearly enough detail about anything that happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferGreen@JenniferGreen
80 Followers
Jennifer Green is the pen name of a published, married writer. These stories are fiction. "All writers share their fantasies. A writer's fetish is to be read." She also has a podcast called A Word with Joy at http://awordwithjoy.com.