All Comments on 'Garden Party'

by naughtybabygirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
story_freak123story_freak123over 15 years ago
Great one

Hi dear author,

that's a really good story, there are too few stories, that good and about that topic!!

Great work, would love to hear more of the garden.

Greetz

story-freak

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A wondrous tale!

This could easily be spun into a novella. The author's talent is dazzling. Many cuts above the Lit norm.

Nasty KarlNasty Karlover 15 years ago
This Lady

This lady has an amazing imagination. She can turn a vegetable patch into a nasty fuck fest.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very good.

A little strange, but that's okay I personally think this story was very good. A bit kinky perhaps but who cares? Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

loved it...made me wet reading..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Throbbing aftermath

That was so good I came before it was over. Would have liked it even more if you had gone on to tell how the neighbor gets fucked by the garden. Keep up the great work!

tendermindholestendermindholesover 11 years ago
I really love this story...

I know I love it when I get some love on my page, and I thought you deserved some for yours. I'm not really into the tentacle/non-human stuff really, but this story was so great that I can't help but like it. Great descriptive flow, wonderful imagery. I love that you don't turn your nose at pejoratives, but you use it well, and I really enjoyed the glimpse into the mindset of your protagonist.

That the plants eventually had personality, and how Lacey found herself changing to accommodate them was very interesting to watch. I'm actually going to recommend this story to friends who want to see one of the few well-written examples of tentacle rape porn on the Internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it!

Well written, i love being grabbed early and taken down the rabbithole.

Love the style, content, approach and ultimately, the story. Keep up the great work, look forward to all of your submissions!

Keith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
invite me to the next garden party!

I have masturbated to this so many times! I never thought I would be so turned on by something like this. non-human was never my category of choice but I stumbled across this one day & as someone who can take a whole 45 minutes to climax, this story makes me come in like 10 every single time! I don't know if you're still writing but if so keep up the phenomenal work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Using every cliché you could think of?

I'm sure you forgot a couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I want more of this story as well because I want to see and read about her if she gets pregnant by them and giving birth to baby gourds and vegetables, and to know how many she has. I also want to know how big her breasts got and if they went past her original double GG's she had and if they did go past her original size by how much more past her original size did they get. I also want to know how big her anus and virgina got. So please more chapters of this story as well as if you can do a whole book about it please. Thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous