All Comments on 'Anal at Last'

by Aussie_Ton

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Hey its really great to know others are having an Anal sex. When I first got married my mother sat me down and told alway make your husband happy and he will keep you happy too. My mother have a nice round ass just a little bigger then mine. So she told me to give my ass to my husband but he is not to know that you enjoy it too. So act up set when ever he take it. Squeeze your ass cheeks together to keep him from entering. And squeeze them together to keep him in as he cumming. And remember to act upset when he cumming in your ass. That will give you so much control of him. She control my father that way for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed it

I was on vacation with a very good college friend and her family. We all shared the same vacation house. The first night all the women change in to something comfortable and enjoyed cocktails. What I notice shocked me. My friend and her mother had on a sheer night gown that exposed their asses. The shocker was you could see that they had a butt plug in place. My husband asked what going on here. So I had to ask my girl friend. And her answer shocked me to. She said that's how they please their husband and their open with it. Wow. So the next morning my husband and I came down for breakfast and the men was making it for their wives. The men was so nice and caring for their wives. All because they got pleased by their wives. Now I wanted to be ass fucked too. And i did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous