All Comments on 'The Taste of Ass'

by Fullmoonfever

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
details galore.

anyone interested or curious about ass sex/fetish needs to read this story.sounds like you've been there,done that.brooklyn

sassmansassmanover 13 years ago
the forbidden thrill

dirty but fresh ; organic but rich with ideas.great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
interesting

youre a fucked up mother fucker. What a sick fuck. You love the taste of shit you pathetic fuck and youre dating a 50 year old. SIck fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

i hope next time you lick your MILF's arse she deposits a substantial amount of fecal matter straight into your eager wide open mouth. by fatboi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tony Sebr

I wish I could meet women like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ecp strikes again

stop lying about your age ecp :oops:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My name is didi

and i lick anus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Edude is not impressed

Nothing special. It sounds like you are trying to reinvent the wheel of ass-licking. Face it champ, over in Armenia and Iraq tongue prodding is a national pasttime.

:oops:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Che Maestro

When Chips & Freaken post they sit on a special chair with the hole cut out of it & I eagerly wait underneath with my mouth open for them to strain & spray with bitterness so I too can receive the product of their combined football experience.

incenseincenseover 12 years ago
ass luv

nothing like making such intense and genuine love to female ass and anus !!! very nice story indeed !!!

blkgacockblkgacockover 11 years ago
Nothing Better!

The taste of a sexy woman's essence is overwhelming. Your tongue tasting her natural taste.....makes my cock so hard. Lips tight to her most intimate place....sucking gently as I probe in deeper. Feeling her anal muscles seizing my tongue holding it prisoner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow, that could be my story!

Met Dodo on a nude beach. She was 45, I 25. Many great stories, but will stay on topic lol. We fucked for a year then parted for awhile. Met again by chance after I had married and she said "let me know if you ever want to cheat, because I would." of course I couldn't resist....

I'd tasted the assholes of a few women prior to that. But when we got back together, we went crazy. She shaved her cunt for me.... After a month we went from "I just kissed and licked her anus, I'd better wash" to licking each other's assholes between bites of sandwich! And we got raunchy; she'd say "come and kiss my shithole". Incredible turn on.

She had a blond roommate (Marlene) who was engaged. So Marlene leaves for a weekend with her fiancée. I come over, and we are on the floor 69ing when Marlene comes back from the airport crying! She walks in and sees us and just starts bawling because they had a fight and never made it out and might be breaking up. So the we are, naked on the couch, consoling her. (VERY odd scenario lol) Dodo starts stroking her, and you can see the "what do I have to lose" look come over her. Next thing you know she's naked too, and after a few minutes Dodo spreads Marlene's cheeks and starts licking her anus. That led to a three week spell where the three of us were naked virtually all the time when i was there, and anal play was a major part of it. The girls were constantly licking each others assholes, I was licking them, we'd kiss each other on the mouth between licks. Soon my bare cock had two mouths and four holes, and I'd go from one's anus to the other's cunt indiscriminately. Alas Marlene made up with her fiancée. She moved out very soon after to live with him. But Dodo and I continued our analingual escapades, and still get together when we can. And of course I lick her luscious shit chute every time.

incenseincenseover 10 years ago
delight

This story is nothing but PURE. DELIGHT for an ass lover, ass licker and ass sniffer like me. Just dont know how to THANK YOU. !! !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My First Time

I was in a hotel room in Yokosuka, Japan in bed with a lovely young Japanese girl with whom I had just shared a soak in a hot tub. She was laying on her stomach and I was gently paying homage to her lovely buttocks by kissing those soft and silky cheeks. On a lark I gently spread those beautiful cheeks and planted a kiss on her puckered little anus which was one of the loveliest things I had ever seen. Her anus was warm, still moist from the soak we had shared and lightly scented with the most wonderful aroma I had ever inhaled.

Rather than being shocked by my action she raised her ass up off the bed and pressed it back into my face as she moaned with delight. I swirled my tongue around that delightful pucker and even achieved a little penetration into the silky interior of her rectum. The taste was slightly bitter but it was such a turn-on for me that I had an explosive orgasm into the sheets. Easily the best orgasm of my life and with absolutely no human contact other than my tongue in that wonderful ass.

That was my initiation into analingus, but not my last venture into that delightful practice. I am an old man now but any time I am having trouble sleeping I can return to that memory and lull myself into a restful sleep.

ParadigglerParadiggleralmost 10 years ago
Love Your Style

Great story my friend. I love the subject matter and your degree of description about everything. The flavour of a beautiful woman's anus is unique and should rightly be savoured as such. The taste can also vary between women as you describe well in your story. Would loved to have read more in detail about you watching this woman go to the bathroom in front of you - love the part about her spreading her legs and likening the experience "thick dark cock slowly sliding out of her ass". Just wanted to read more about the smells and sounds of her defecating in front of you and more description of you wiping her anus clean. I agree that nothing could possibly be more erotic and exciting than a beautiful woman opening her bowels in your presence.I invite you to check out some of my erotic stories on this site. Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Natural smell and taste

I totally agree that the natural sweaty, moist

all-day female asshole and pussy smell and taste

Is the most dick hardening womanhood. It's their

mating scent like animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Always Unwashed

A Woman Never Has To Wash Her Ass and Pussy. The

Smell and Taste is Always Ready To Suck and Fuck.

The bloody period smell and taste on top of

An unwashed pussy iand ass is so Dick Hardening.

The women know who the ALPHA MALE is !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nudes

Mmmmm your story got me so wet all the men in the comments text me at 224 279 7663 and tell me how much you want my ass and

I'll send you some pics I'm 17/F btw

MalibuWomanMalibuWomanabout 7 years ago
A Woman's Perspective

I really appreciated and enjoyed reading your submission. I love anal pleasure but your story solely focused on the male perspective. Please don't ignore a woman's pleasure of tasting her anus. Specifically, I appreciate during sensual anal penetration when my lover withdraws his swollen erection from my willing rectum and I can taste the flavors of my anus: bittersweet caramel with notes of Dutch cocoa. And when, ultimately, I request my prize, i love when his excited, lubricated organ ejaculates copious, warm sperm in and over my mouth and painted lips - the taste of espresso and latte mocha...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful description of the most intense, erotic and simply best sexual experience one can enjoy. The ass.

Woman's, man's, doesn't matter. If you've never delved into this type activity, you are missing one of life's great gifts. I cannot elaborate on this author's detailed experience. He describes the sensations a man gets from kissing, licking, smelling and tasting everything about the butt. Everything. The more a woman remains away from the shower, the better the experience. Spreading her cheeks and placing your face into her crack after she's gone to the bathroom, cleaning her up, watching her legs shake, hearing her moans, as you slide your tongue as deep into her anus as you are able, until she has a mind blowing climax. That, my friends is the ultimate.

I love ass, everything about it. I have cum by solely licking my wife's butthole.

Loved it since I was a kid. Kissed my female neighbors butt when we were 10. Hooked since then.

I'm, 61, married & Bi and have had a couple experiences with two older, married men. Amazing times.

Would LOVE to talk with others who are into this type of thing, or who may be curious.

brownibleu44 at... y... who

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

Brilliant! An amazing story that describes how to appreciate a hot sexy ass! Definitely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

But rushed.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous