All Comments on 'How I Lost My Hands' Virginity Ch. 01'

by Top18TS

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AmazingLifeAmazingLifeover 15 years ago
Oh...Tiff!!!

more...please...soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
....I need more!

Your approach is classic; the guy is straight but he's scared and turned on at the same. However, your style is much more careful and layered.

Most other authors try to say that the complement of excitement along with the fear is a product of latency. Aside from being a re-hash, that idea is a real boner-killer.

You on the other hand, are making sure to demonstrate how she's hypnotizing him by manipulating his desire to please beautiful girls so as to persuade him to keep going on an emotional level rather than a sexual one.

Don't lose this pace. i.e. Don't automatically make him warm up to cocks and gender-bending just because she's a tranny. It is crucial for the tone of your story that he remain uncomfortable with her penis at least until the climax. Gradually making him proud of servicing her appendage was a nice and subtle development, but don't make him move to fast.

Keep going! :D

krullmaster2000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
totally hot

waiting eagerly for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is hot

Princess I can't wait for the rest of this story..it's so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep going!

If this is your first time then you are very gifted. That story was perfect for a starting point!

TheBiOneTheBiOneover 15 years ago
Can't wait for part 2

I simply can't wait for the next part. I love your writing and I'd love to be a part of your story Princess. I just love Top T-Girls :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"monster cock" a downer

I loved your description of the boy's ambivalence, but I prefer reading about real cocks, not the porno-monster-baby's fist stereotype. Too bad, 'cause the verbal interactions are great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hurry

I am anxiously awaiting the next installment. Loved the seduction and interaction. The dialogue is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

very nice, so hot....and the dialogue does add sooo much to it....WOW!!

jarfejarfeover 14 years ago
Awesome

I just hate how this was written a year ago; it means you probably aren't writing a second chapter

If you read this, please make another one =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Long time

It has been a long time since you started this, but I hope you will continue it one day. I really enjoyed it and thanks!

Dannj39Dannj39about 13 years ago
Terrific!

Well done! I was really enjoying the entire story, wish I could see the finish!!Thank you Very much!

Luv2lickualloverLuv2lickualloveralmost 12 years ago
Great start

Really looking forward to the next bit. Keep it up :)

bambam4evrbambam4evrabout 11 years ago
Great start

I enjoyed the start of what has the potential to be a great series, I am looking forward to future additions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it

Please continue

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/5

excellent buildup....dont stop now. Although, to make it just a teensy bit believable and thus, more enjoyable, try and keep the phallic proportions a tad bit realistic. Something that a TS lover COULD take down his throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting for next story

Waiting for next story please share fast

titans2138titans2138over 4 years ago

I wish there was a chapter 2 but it's been over 10 years so I won't hold my breath...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous