All Comments on 'My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finally he is back

And what a return! Nice, man. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Should be titled: My Girlfriend, a worthless SLUT

This poor guy is a sad excuse of a guy. So blinded by her apparent fine body that he'd let her do anything with it, in the name of "keeping HIM" happy.

He should have seen the writing on the wall after the first incident...since he never once suggested ANYTHING to her about his like, or dislike, of exhibitionism.

I'd have dumped the cheap whore on the second incident.

Now, had the scenario turned into a 3-way so that the boyfriend hadn't been made out to be a buffoon, it'd have been a hotter 'read'.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Agreed. This would be a much hotter story...

...if the boyfriend wasn't a useless wimp who has a deceitful girlfriend. The girl is a whole lot less likable when she's treating her boyfriend like crap and the guy is a whole lot less sympathetic by being too weak to stand up for himself.<p>

If he were complicit in her exhibtionism it would've been a much hotter story. They both should be in on it. Little baby steps here and there, testing the uncertain waters with each other, pushing each other bit by bit. Sometimes it's her idea, sometimes it's his but nobody's lying or hiding anything and they're both getting off on her antics.<p>

Instead, something that could've been really hot is turning into something really ugly.<p>

Still thought it was a good story though; a well written story. That's why I gave it a 75. It could've easily been a 100 though, just by allowing us to like these people more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
be consistent

Right after the girlfriend shows Mark her bush for the first time, she has sex with the boyfriend and he cums inside her. Later, right before Mark cums inside her, you say that she never lets the boyfriend cum inside her. BE CONSISTENT.

Ghabriel7Ghabriel7over 15 years ago
Master of Cheating Stories Returns

welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

More chapters please. Love Becky, surely she can find more lads to expose herself to and then fuck, while teasing her fella about it all.

andrusandrusover 15 years ago
nice

i enjoyed this story, hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome back!!!

Another good one....More please!

en_extaseen_extaseabout 15 years ago
Great read

It's funny how jealousy can be such a powerful aphrodisiac. I also enjoyed the sort of twisted thought process that she was doing it for him. For my personal taste, and to echo some of the other comments here, the biggest drawback of the story was the pain felt by your protagonist. I think there is a certain line where the hesitation, confusion and uncertainty is exciting... But when you drop a bomb like "holding back tears", it sort of brings the reader back down to reality too hard. But this, like anything posted here, is just one reader's opinion. It's your story, you write it how you want to! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another hit by clarkoverns

Someone said the master of cuck stories is back - they were definitely right! more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Needs a Sequel

Glad to see you're writing again. I really like all your work. I'd love to see a sequel to this story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 15 years ago
Please write the sequel!

Great story! Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story, hope it gets a sequel!!

Hope you write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please write another chapter!

Really cool story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Story!

Really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it. :)

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellently hot!

Oh you lucky guy. A red hot girlfriend whos a real tease. Just enjoy her and all her stories.

Jake MarlowJake Marlowover 13 years ago
Great Work

Awesome story, solid writing, believable characters. Very hot. Loved it.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
This obviously isn't going to end well

...but I would like to see a second chapter, during which he'll presumably confront his cheating girlfriend. Flashing his roommate is one thing, fucking him and lying about it is quite another. I wouldn't be surprised if she gave the other guy more of a show, either, maybe even blew him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your best by far

Please continue this story. By far it is your best. The Carl and Lauren seems to be running out of steam but this one has so much more scope. Please continue

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Two Things

Now he knows two things: His girlfriend will cheat on him...and she will lie about it.<P>

Good things to know before you get married because she will not change her ways. And he has to come to grips with the fact that his mind and body are headed in opposite directions. Mentally he hates what she is doing. Physically he is turned on by it. Sucks to be him.<P>

Is he that much of a loser that he has to stay with a hot but deceitful g/f? Make the call.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey this slut is the young Debbie from DQS's novel.

As the saying always goes; once a cheater-always a cheater. Only fags like shoe-no-IQ get married to these type of skanks.

DocCISDocCISalmost 13 years ago
Well written...

Very erotic tale and written well, although some of the descriptive narrative seemed a bit forced at times. Still, the overall erotic tension remained built up through the end.

It would be been nice to have this as a series; although, after reading the second story, it seems you succumbed to the crowd of complainers who voiced their opinions on him breaking up with her. Would be interesting to see her adventures continue...

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
He Can Blame Himself

He can blame himself for allowing her to play her little game of show and tell. He should have put a stop to that right away. Of course that probably would not have kept her from boning his roommate. His only option now is to throw her out. He needs to also throw out the roommate as she would probably take up with him anyway.

I don't think I want to see another chapter. The fact that the author ended it with him admitting he had a boner probably means that another chapter will see him becoming a willing cuckold rather than a real man. No real man would put up with that crap.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Really

Actually quite a lot of guys put up with similar behaviour either before or after marriage. Many more don't know what their partners get up to behind their backs. Those in denial are the biggest fools of all but as we see here plenty of those about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked it. My favorite stories include descriptions of sexy panties and bras; teasing is always a great turn on...

naiveslutsnaiveslutsalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff

Love that the ending also makes you think back. She probably sucked his dick in the bathroom that other time. Love that he's a wimp, it allows for her cheating ways to take place, and that's what makes this story hot. I don't know why everybody is saying he should have been more firm with HER though. Why not talk to his roommate? That was the only under-developed relationship in the story. Love how the girlfriend was hurt when the roommate brought home a girl. I know this is an old story, but it's a really good one. How cheating stories should be written. Only wish there was a little more after this. Not another chapter, but the ending was a little abrupt after such a good buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

when a partner cheats, it isn't always because of weakness in the cheater, but sometimes because of what the wife/husband failed to prevent

sc12115sc12115almost 12 years ago

This is so awesome, there should defo be another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmm

I enjoyed it :) all wet now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cheating bitch

Fuck that I would of killed him, especially if u cared so much for her. She obviously wasn't with u for your looks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

let them have her, and he dodged a poor situation for him. Change living arrangements too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I FUCKED MY ROOMMATES GIRL

I DID MY ROOMATES GIRL JUST LIKE THIS, BUT I FUCKED HER IN HIS BED AND GOT HER PREGNANT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot content

nice not to embarrase her should encourage more action write another story involve friend with big cock to strip her naked and fuck her in apartment too or party gang bang fucking hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Resolution

Often times the first instincts is for us to become enraged when a woman does this to us, to want to fight against the person who is hurting us, the other instinct is to cry like he did, submit to the thing and let it control us. But I have found the best option is to subvert and return the favor to a cheater. Lie in wait for them to do such things again and when you can gain evidence in your favor, so that when you break it off with her and spread it around town that she is a harlot, then you can have the satisfaction of seeing her squirm around her friends and family. The best way to get even with a woman is not physical, in fact no matter what a woman has done you should never lay hands on her, instead hurt her where she will feel the most pain. If you don't believe me, then think about why your girl always asks you if she looks fat in that outfit or why they wonder what other people are thinking? Imagine her horror knowing that she will go the rest of her life thinking about whether her friends and family or someone on the street is talking about how they know that she is a whore and cheated, revenge is cold, but sweet to the victor my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's just a story

It's funny to read all the comments that try to analyze, justify, or condemn the story's characters. It's just a story folks! You really shouldn't try to turn it into real life. You'll disappoint yourself.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
This guy is an idiot

He needs to confront Becky right this moment about her constant lying. She's even more responsible for what's happened than his so-called friend Mark. They're both taking him for a fool, and - worse - she'll probably try and foist Mark's kid upon him. Best to kick the two-faced slut out of his life immediately.

andromonandromonabout 11 years ago

Out of the dozens of stories I've read on Literotica to date, I think this is the one I enjoyed the most.

Sequels are also decent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't understand

Why he would have any question about what to do? His girlfriend has demonstrated, by her actions, that she's unreliable at best and a slut at worst. Why would he stick around with her? The old cliche' applies - "actions speak louder than words". Find a new girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4*s

to people who posted some of the comments:

This is a story, take it easy, guys. Nobody is telling you that you should try what is in it. It is a piece of fiction. Yes, some people do find themselves in situations similar to the this story. They each react in different ways. Different strokes for different folks. To each his own. Let them be.

The narrator of the story was getting a kick out of the situation... and then some: he was a willing participant in what was going on.

It takes two to tango for most of us. For some of us it takes 3 (I do not know if they are cursed or blessed or just different).

4 stars: This story is erotic but not pornographic. Good job! Good read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Its Time

It is time for him to dump the hoe!

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXalmost 11 years ago
Huh?

People are really trying to give advice to the main character about how to deal with his girlfriend?

Y'all need to take a break from the interwebs and enjoy this thing I like to call “reality”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Maybe she just wanted some time with a real man...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

Well written, fun, and kinky

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I didn't know it was fiction great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Screw my wife

Great story. Would love to walk into my living room and see my wife naked and bent over with another man screwing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 STARS

I AM 63. I CHEATED ON MY FIRST AND SECOND WIFE. MY FIRST WIFE CHEATED ON ME & THAT WAS WHY WE DIVORCED. I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER MY SECOND WIFE EVER HAD AN AFFAIR BUT I CAN TELL YOU I WAS ENCOURAGING HER. SHE IS 61 NOW, LOOKS 51. WHEN SHE WAS 40 SHE WAS AN A+ HOT WIFE. GUYS WERE HITTING ON HER LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTER. I WAS GETTING A PERVERSE KICK OUT OF IT, BUT I SURE DID NOT FEEL GUILTY ALTHOUGH I KNEW I WAS "GUILTY AS CHARGED". I WANTED HER TO FUCK ANOTHER MAN, OTHER MEN. I FANTASIZED SHE IS COMING HOME AFTER BEING FUCKED AND I CUDDLE HER AND FUCK HER MYSELF.

SOME PEOPLE WILL THINK I WAS A SICK FUCK. SO WHAT, THAT WAS MY KARMA, MY DESTINY I ACCEPTED WITHOUT RESERVATIONS.

HAVING SAID THE ABOVE, I HAVE A COMMENT:

SOME READERS MISUNDERSTOOD THE BOYFRIEND'S CHARACTER. HE IS THORN BETWEEN THE PLEASURE HE GETS OUT OF HER INFATUATION (& EVENTUALLY THE AFFAIR) WITH HIS ROOMMATE AND HIS UPBRINGING AND MINDSET WHEREBY SHE SHOULD BE FAITHFUL. HE IS NOT WEAK, HE JUST FEELS GUILTY ABOUT GETTING A KICK OUT OF THE SITUATION. HE IS DISCOVERING A SIDE OF HIMSELF HE WAS NEVER AWARE OF. AS TOUGH IT WERE HIS KARMA TO HAVE A "LOVING WIFE," HE LIVES HIS KARMA... & LOVES IT BUT IS NOT READY AS YET TO ADMIT IT TO HIMSELF. HE IS LIKE A PROTAGONIST IN A GREEK TRAGEDY WHO, IN SPITE OF ALL HIS EFFORTS, CANNOT ESCAPE HIS PREDETERMINED DESTINY. FROM AN UNREPENTANT SICK FUCK'S POINT OF VIEW, HE IS A LUCKY SON OF A GUN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my wife

A similar thing happened to me when I cam home and found my former black room mate who was staying with us, fucking my wife over the back of the lounger. What shocked me most was that I could see he had a huge cock and was not using a condom. This meant his cock would be nudging into her fertile and totally unprotected. womb.I was so taken aback that I just stared through the crack in the door and couldn't break the spell. When he said he was coming my wife told him he should pull out, but he just ignored her and suddenly tensed up and filled her cunt with his sperm. What then shocked me was my wife saying 'yes put a baby in my belly'. Needless to say our first baby turned out to be black and she had some explaining to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ previous anon

Needless to say, you are an idiot.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
good story

what a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Similar story

I recall a similar story to this, almost everything in this story happened, but then the girlfriend took it even further, anyone know the name of this story?

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
IMHO

As a cuckwannabe, I love your story. There is nothing hotter than when other males dominate my wife's attention, especially when I am there to witness. I will be reading more! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cool

ever since dao caught me sucking ethan's dick, shes only let him fuck her, despite that i'm still her boyfriend... it doesn't really bother me though, because i know his dick is bigger and she loves him more

lesyeuxnoirslesyeuxnoirsabout 10 years ago
Wow

Guess I just found myself reading this and I personally would have broken my roommates face and kicked Becky to the streets. I cant think of someone taking my girl while I do nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LIES!!

Its really hot. You have my attention but i don't like it because i don't know the real story i only know what she said happened and we know she lies. So i want to know what really happen in the bathroom and what really happen after the dumbass went to bed. Not her lies.

AlphaMale1000AlphaMale1000almost 10 years ago
Good!

Its good but its just that if it was me I would've said something to her about me knowing what happened before I would go beat my roommate's ass....But that's me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
true story

i can believe your story it really turned me on reliving the whole thing a see my gf did a similer thing to me she always got what she wanted and blamed me for it and yes i always got so hard i remember the first time we gave a friend a ride home and he took off her shirt and bra and sat between us with her boobs in the open i just couldnt help but reach up and play with one closest to me i felt her relaxe as i flicked her nipple she laid back in the seat a put her arms over her head as i was driving i looked over to see himplaying with the other boob she was loving it she later said once ive been touch by two men ill never forget it any way it wasent long and he was sucking on a nipple that really gets her going that also gave him axcess to her pants he opened her snap and pulled down her sipper andstarted fingering her i could smell her excitment i was so mad what she was giving him and so horny at the same time you cant believe it untill you have experanced it he moved up and kissed her isaw her toung reach for him he took the que and frenching and fingering her hard suddenly he pulled away she put her hands down and stripped off her jeans and underware in one pass naked but for her socks she turned to him her back to me i could hear his belt come loose and zipper down i saw her reach in and take him out she started stroking as if to get him hard but he was more than ready she put her head down a begin sucking him she was on all fours her but toward me she smells so good i ccould hear sounds of her sucking him and his fingers in her pussy making it even wetter than i said the wrong thing why dont you suck on me a while she didnt hesitate she knew it would give her friend axcess to her she pulled up kissed him once turned to me undid my pants and began her work on me at this point our friend puts his nose to work and follows it to her pussyi look over her buts up and all i could see is his eyes his toungs worken her over good she stsrts to rock and says im going to cum he than grabes her and pulls her on his shaft she rides him leg around him and the seat her whole body shakeswhile see comes she sit on him down hard his hands around her back shes looking at me and mouthes the words fuck me closes her eyes and screems with delight she stayes on him for at least a half hour she cums an other two times them he unloads she more than willingto have all he has that makes her cum the fourth time we drop him off and head home our selves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
At the drive in

My girlfriend and I were going to the drive in with my brother and his girlfriend. We left and picked up my girlfriend and went to my brother's girlfriends house. He came back and got in the car and told us that his girlfriend was sick and couldn't go. He told me to drop him off at home and that we should go to the drive in. I felt kind of bad since we were using his car so I said why don't you come with us.

At the drive in, my brother parked in the back roll and we got out and bought sodas and popcorn. Julie and I got in the back seat and my brother got in the front. Just before the movie started, Julie told my brother to get in the back with us. So when the movie started, Julie was between us in the back seat of my brother's car. I had really been looking forward to the drive in since I thought that I might get into Julie's pants for the first time particularly if my brother and his girlfriend fucked. I decided to see if Julie might still be willing and undid her top that she had tied under her breasts. Then Julie took off her top and was naked from the waist up with my brother and I looking at her breasts. I kissed her and then I leaned down and kissed her left breast. While I was kissing her breast, my brother kissed her and then kissed her right breast. I watched as he was kissing her breast and decided to see how far Julie would go. I undid her shorts and when I pulled on them she lifted her butt up and I pulled them off. Along with her shorts, her panties also came off. Now my girlfriend was totally naked between my brother and me. I took my clothes off while my brother was again kissing Julie with his hand between her legs. When he stopped kissing her, I took over and kissed her. My brother took off his clothes and my naked girlfriend Julie was now between two naked horny guys.

Julie was looking at each of us and then she moved and took my erect dick into her mouth. But the way she moved, she had her butt pointed at my brother who wasted no time pushing his dick into her. As he pushed into her for the third time she cried out and he was now all the way inside her. Julie laid her head in my lap as my brother fucked her and filled her with his cum. I was still lying there with my erection when Julie realized what had happened. She laid on her back and told me to fuck her. I got between her legs and stuck my dick into her. I went in all the way on the first push because she was no longer a virgin and my brother's cum made my dick slide right in. I came after only a few strokes.

Julie told me that I had been too quick and she hadn't come yet. Then she asked my brother if he would fuck her again so that she could come. My brother got between Julie's legs. As he was sticking his dick into her for the second time, she pulled me down and we kissed. We had been kissing for a while when she started to moan and then she started coming. While she was coming, my brother came inside her for the second time. Now I had another erection and as soon as my brother pulled out of my girlfriend, I got between her legs and fucked her and she came again and I came inside her.

My brother then got dressed and got in the front seat and we left the drive in since the movies were over. Julie and I were still naked in the back seat as we left the drive in and my brother stopped by the ticket booth and talked with a friend that was working there. My brother's friend got a good look at Julie lying there in the back seat because when Julie noticed that he was looking, she spread her legs and actually smiled as he was looking at her. My brother told his friend that she was my girlfriend and we had both fucked her but he had fucked her first and taken her virginity.

On Monday, when we were in school, we heard that almost everyone knew that Julie wasn't a virgin and that my brother had been the first one to fuck her. Julie told me after school that maybe we should break up since everyone knew that I wasn't the first guy to fuck her. I told her that I didn't care and that I wanted to be her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MY BOYFRIEND'S ROOMMATE FUCKED ME (IT WAS YEARS AGO BUT STILL REMEMBER EVERY DETAIL!)

My boyfriend attended college in another city. He was telling me he had found a good roommate (well, so thought). The roommate was an asshole when dealing with girlfriends. He was rich and a bit arrogant.

I was visiting my boyfriend regularly. On most weekends i came to be with him his roommate was away, his town was not that far. However as the academic year progressed he stopped going home.

I was young and insecure and he was an asshole with me the moment my boyfriend stepped out of the room let alone the apartment.

"Let me touch your bum & your thighs, i won't tell anybody."

"OK, then just give me a hug..."

I thought i was saying no but his advances escalated and he started touching me when i was in the kitchen or anywhere as long as my boyfriend was not there. i never reported anything to my boyfriend & i did not know how to tell him his roommate had been regularly grabbing my ass, petting my boobs & kissing my neck & my thighs. his roommate became very nice to me and we started making out behind my boyfriend's back. One thing led to another & we ended up having sex (we had sex twice only!) The roomate was good in bed! He was way more experienced than my boyfriend.

Next year the roommate stayed home, his father gave hom a position in the family business. I went back to school & moved in with my boyfriend. Both him and i are from kind-of conservative immigrant families & i never told my boyfriend what had happened. The roomate was an asshole but he kept the secret like a gentleman. The boyfriend is my present-day husband and we have 3 beutiful daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This isn't true right?

Hey clarkoverns,

This is just a story right?

Because I just read another cuck story by "A. Smith" from 2002 that claimed to have happened in 1996 and continued until at least 2002 that has me boiling with rage...

So I want to know if this is a real story or fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why is he crying?

Her slutty behavior simply saves him from getting serious with her. It's SO easy to dump a cheating girlfriend! Just remind her not to let the door hit her in the ass on her way out. And the hard on? Give me a break. Jackoff you idiot! And then start thinking about how to get some revenge on both of them. It should be easy. Neither one is the brightest bulb out there. This whole story was dumber than a rock. Cardboard characters acting without rhyme or reason. Just awful.

m1k3m1k3over 9 years ago
Well written,

Some of the comments are so strong because they don't like the characters, but it is excellently written, nobody would have an issue with your technical skills at all.

Even though it has been about five years, I advise you to do a follow up, the cliffhanger is good but try to give your fans satisfaction!

All the best!

auhunter04auhunter04about 9 years ago
Time for a house cleaning

Roommate and girlfriend are gone, or I would be. You don't need this kind of shit in your life. Once a cheater always one, if you cannot trust her now cannot in the future.

He should have put on his bigboy pants and nipped this in the bud when it started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Five stars! Very erotic. A voyeur boyfriend, an exhibitionist & horny girlfriend & a roommate who plays for keeps and has a big dick

clarkoverns introduces us skillfully to the characters. Build-up is done masterfully. The circumstances and characters put together amount to a "perfect storm".

Some people misunderstood the boyfriend's character. The girlfiend's too.

He is a voyeur. He can't help it. She likes to tease and likes to try other men's dicks.

Will she be a good wife? It's hard to tell. Chances are she will be a very good wife: she will fuck on the side but not excessively & because she is pretty her husband will forgive her should he ever find out.

She definitely can make 2 men happy, she is sexy & full of energy.

I HONESTLY BELIEVE SHE IS A KEEPER & WOULD MARRY HER.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Is Any Girlfriend Faithful Anymore?!

Make a nice ex-lax sandwich for both Mark and the cheating cunt and then grease the toilet bowl seat! Next,beat the shit out of Mark and dump the cheating twat,making sure that you spread the word that she was not to be trusted and had several STDs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

your gf had been fucking with him for a long time before you found out . nice story .

are you still with her :) ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wish my GF were that wild

I LIKED THE STORY

4.3/5.0 * = 86% = A

I have been a voyeur since i remember.

A good buddy of mine likes to touch my GF's knee with his index finger when he talks to her. I imagine him massaging her thighs and buttocks.

I have NOT told my GF what turns me on. I do not want to lose her respect. I know i should tell her. I know i should be what i am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mark and Party

He does her right then, and after he takes her to marks room, where he mentions having witnessed the fun in the living room. He says its a great idea for Mark to 'use' her after he has then for them to take her together. Marks jaw drops. since they have both had her one at a time they do the menage...She is ecstatic. he leaves her in marks room after...no no its ok, you can take her in the am without me if im still asleep. He omes in in the morning and begins taking her -- pulling on her nipples roughly as he does...Mark wakes up and watches for a few before going to te bathroom. mark returns jst as he finishes in her, still pulling and twisting her nippls.

he moves out of her...her face brightened when mark came back in..mark shoves her legs up over her head ad shoves into her anus. Voyerman grins when she yells, Mark pounds her for a long time before pulling out and finishing in her pussy. they go to the kit hen for breakfast and during breakfast becky glows but looks a little nervous, too.

in the living room they lean her over the sofa while voyerman takes her pussy and mark faces her onthe other sdie of the sofa as he has her sucking him off. Voyerman begins to really like the idea of her having no choice. This continues for a few weeks, with that weekend setting the tone. V-man ana mark discussed the situation and consider marriage to keep her there but decide no...but they make her live there, during marks parties he ipenly fondles her body when vman is out of the room (agreed by vman and mark) after a few of these parties, vman follows the plan and ciomesback into the room while mark is fondling her. he sits besdie them and joins in the fondlign in front of all th guests, They push her over and marks begins pounding her and vman sits on her face, shoving in his dick. The guests gape and watch entranced. once they finish becks tryes to get up and leave but they laugh and hold her there. vman begins his favorite fdonding which is twistin her nipples..mark grins and pinches and twists her clit. One of the guests, Greg, notes that three could play at time...all laugh ,,, even becky tries a weak laugh. the couples present have begun making out and the others are all single guys. mark motions to becky with a flip of his wrist, while vman says be our guest. Becky begins to protest, but vman says oh for heavens sake becky, we know what you are and you do too... the other guests laugh at this and greg loweres himself onto becky. his hands grab her tits at the base as vman has continued pinch and pull on her nipples, now bright red instead of pink in the areas not dark from his frequent rough pinching. Greg talks to vman and mark as he fucks her. when he mentions (with a huge grin) hoping his taking a 'turn' wont leave her una ble to care for them later, they laugh. They tell him of their use of her and how on weekends they often use her numerous times. becky has tears running from her eyes at the humiliation of being made to appear to be a slut. vman notices and asys awwww, then puts his hands over her eyes and rubs the tears over her face and then on her stomach. Greg gasps and comes in her, he ejects stream after stream of seman into her before collapsing onto her. Mark pushes at him a bit and says our turn now...

after she is wiped off they pull her onto ther side and vman pushes into her pussy and mark takes her rear, they are punding hard --mostly for show. Another guest, Rob, comes up and pushed into her mouth. The other coupl4es at the party are fasinated but as 1am had arrived, they left, having been invited to a party endingh at that time. once the three in her finish, Mark asks for rob and greg to r3emain and says to the others he is reminding them of the next party...that night to begin at eight. The other guys leave and greag moves back in when mark pulls out. rob and greg are delighted to have turns with that fabulous body and fuck her over and over a long as they last...with vman and mark taking a turn. becky is blub bering but no one even speaks to her to listens to her. mark and vman goto their beds and sleep leaving her with rob and greg.

in the morning she is covered with semen and greg is sleeping on top of her with rob sleeping at her side. After all showered, she is not allowed to dress. rob introduces bomdage in to the conversation the 4 men are having. Brcky blanc hes. She is on extend3d leave from her job, having been talked into it by Mark druing a fuck session at the beginning of the arrangwmant that mark and vman had decided on. She had not thought they were serious about her new position especially as the men had also been disgussing marriage between her and vman with mark accomanying them on the honey moon...whichthat discussion had done its work as it kept her appesed at the beginning untill she was moved in and on leave from her job. They guys decide to go out for a beer, but when becky goes to get her clothes, they iform her she is staying there. They lock her in the bathroom. They return an hour later with some girls they had picked up, they let her out of the bathroom giving her her purple pj top skimpy purple thong. she is made to cook dinner as they all are kissing and making out with their dates, who think she is their roommate.

they soon say goodbye to thier dates, some making plans to meet up again to go out on dates..including Mark. Rob returns to his earlier topic of bondage and introdeuces some experineces he has had...also mentioning s&m. the other three guys dont seem to have an interest in this. Rob pushes her over the arm of the sofa and begins taking her roughly in the rear, digging his fingers deep into her tits too pull her back into him when he thrusts all the way in. they guys grin an njoy the show, then greg slaps his forehead...grabs ihis cell phone and begins recording the fucking. mark gets his and records too. becky is trying to say no to this new aspect of her realtionsip with vman and mark, but is still ignored. the guys all take turns with her in this position, some in the pussy an dsome in the rear...rob went twice before they put her over the large ottoman and begin taking her 2 at a time. they keep it up at a steady pace until about 7pm when they get ready for that night's party. About 730 the ones ivited from the parth last night begin to arrive. Vman is getting dresses but mark is asnwering the door, vman stpes out and says to tell everyone to make themselves at home and help themselves to anything they like, in the kithen or the living room. No snacks or drinks are put out in the living room, only becky is there, being fuvked again by Rob. by 8, nine more guys have arrived for that saturdqy night.

it was a long saturday and sunday for becky, as they all stayed over and many videos w3re made, which were shown at the parties they became known for each weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re anon 05/13/13 "5*" - your comment is realistic & better than most

The story is erotic.

Some comments are overly judgemental, discuss morality in a story that is about one roommate having sex with the other roommates GF.

Guys, let them be, (a) it's just a story, & (b) it takes all sorts to make a world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a shit!

Kick that GF out of the house n his room mate too..

Or rather beat the shit out of the room mate while he us sleeping... n that whore of a GF is probable best he rent her to some nigga n get money for her whoring...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon comment dated 05/13/13 "4*" says it all

It takes all kinds to make the world.

Some girlfriens & some wives are naughty & slutty.

However, thay make this world a more interesting place!

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
Bullshit

cowardly M*******ker he should interrupted the events and kicked them both out.

telling GF and ex roomie to get their clothes out by noon or they were going to trash.

I would have kicked them out naked and thrown them the very necessities-pants, shirt and shoes

chief573chief573over 8 years ago
Just recently found this gem

Too bad you never did any more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish she was my girlfriend

I have had a very pronounced voyeur side since age 18.

It must be very nice to live in a ménage à trois.

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
the end

both of them would be gone in a New Your minute, or I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very hot

should have enjoyed the show. they were just having fun and she came back to you so you should have just went with it and not gotten so hurt. should have jack hammered her pussy to pay her back though

harrykuntzharrykuntzover 8 years ago
Worship the stud!

Mark has a superior body, an enormous cock, and super-potent balls. Becky is a goddess. It is the natural order that superior Mark has his way with her. He can drive her to ecstasy in a way the narrator could not dream of doing. Naturally the narrator will hate Mark for taking his girl, will envy Mark's infinite superiority, will acknowledge reluctantly that Mark is entitled to her, and, most galling, will lust for Mark's superior cock. He will worship Mark and Becky in the most degrading ways to show he recognizes his own inferiority and will be grateful to them for letting him do so. I'd love to see a second chapter in which the inevitable course plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she craved his friend's penis over his

Wonders how the author felt as he watched his roommate fill his girlfriend with his manly & spermy cum.

Bet the author's penis fell flaccid as he realized his gal desired his roommate's impressive penis over his & how his friend so enjoyed fucking her sweet pussy, which by all rights should've been his penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED, MASTERFULLY EXECUTED! FIVE STAR RATING, 4.99/5.0☆ = 99.8/100 = A+

The story is very EROTIC! It is totally realistic (& then some!)

If you are into cheating wife/girlfriend stories, this story is for you.

The girlfriend is not a total slut: she is ADVENTUROUS; she is an EXHIBITIONIST too.

Her boyfriend is discovering his own VOYEUR SIDE. He will first have to be fully aware of it if he is to come to terms with it.

Some girlfriends will cheat when they have a chance if the other guy turns them on!

The girlfriend in this story is sexually attractive & outgoing.

She knows that when opportunity knocks you can't say come back later!

What her boyfriend will learn in time is this:

For ordinary girls, opportunity knocks once; for the very sexy ones, it knocks time & again! He is in for a bumpy ride. C'est la vie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LIKE IT

:)

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
???

Are you stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re anon 01/20/16 (bottom portion)

Yes, anon, you are right.

It is hard to be in a relationship with a girl who is very attractive and very adventurous and has a strong libido: man will be hitting on her all the time and she can not keep saying No forever.

This story is my cup of tea. Five stars!

TrevorvichTrevorvichalmost 8 years ago
Bra and Panties

Love to watch girl tease. Very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wife shows off

Beccy sounds like my first wife - she would flirt with guys - she would have a short crop top on& let them play with her tits & tongue kiss her while I watched them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT STORY. I LOVE IT. ☆☆☆☆☆ (FIVE STARS!)

The story line is believable, realistic... & VERY EROTIC.

You can't go wrong if you read it. It reads well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THE GIRLFRIEND HAS THE HOTS FOR THE ROOMMATE. THE ROOMMATE KNOWS YOU MUST ACT IMEDIATELY WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY KNOKS.

The boyfriend is finding out that he has a very pronounced voyeur/cuck-wannabe side.

The society at large expectss him to act one way but his voyeur side dictates a different pattern of behavior. In the eyes of many he is a wimp, whereas he subconsciously wants his girlfriend to fuck the roommate.

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it very much (5*)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Its been ten-plus years

so I don't think we'll see it, but if ever a story screamed out for a chapter 2 this one is it. Thanks for the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a faggot

Whether or not he was spying, she was definitely fucking someone else. I think that trumps being suspicious of someone who's aggressively looking for strange dick. I wouldn't have a room mate or a girlfriend after that night and they'd damn well know why cause I'd have busted down his door and thrown both of their asses out of my house right then and there. The reality does not hold that there are that many would be cuckolds out there. I think the majority of men would kick some ass in the same situation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 STARS (5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+) I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC

In my book a voyeur boyfriend and an exhibitionist girlfriend is a match made in heaven.

Enter: sexy, arrogant & unscupulous roommate.

All ingredients are there for a perfect-storm situation where erotic dreams can come true.

There was not a single boring sentence in the story.

Every word of each scene totally made sense in the context of the storyline.

All of the above was crafted by Clarkoverns.

• • •

To the author:

BRAVISSIMO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re anon 02/06/17 (he) really loved the story

Above anon says that the juxtaposition of characters created

"a perfect-storm situation where erotic dreams can come true."

The same anon also said that "(t)here was not a single boring sentence in the story.

Every word of each scene totally made sense in the context of the storyline."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Can Relate

Hot Hot story.

I am 18 college freshman and my roommate and girlfriend flirting with each other a lot. It's definitely hot to watch them and my girlfriend and I have great sex afterwards.I have always wondered if she's thinking about him but I'm not sure I really want to know the answer.

Hey email me NlcllsHere24@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish the STORY

Here's another example of an author who doesn't finish the story. I agree with the other anonymous author. The voyeur/boyfriend should have done something. ABSOLUTELY no self respecting male would stand for that or the weak lies from the girl. That's why I hated this story so much. They both would have been on the street by the AM. As an investment banker the roommate should have been able to afford his own place anyway...then the girlfriend could escape and get pregnant without bringing the boyfriend in the middle her craziness and her claims of "I did it all for you". Man you've got to get more creative than this. This is just crazy mess.

Either finish the story or stop writing mess like this. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AN EXCELLENT STORY. I GAVE IT A 5

Bravo!

KJay15KJay15over 6 years ago
I feel sick

I thought this was a revenge story, I'd have kicked seven shades of shit out of him and dumped that whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haters That Read These Stories

I can only understand the haters by understanding that they disagree with their own predilections and urges. Otherwise, why would they read these stories, and then read them again and again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Roomate Takes Girlfriend

I got very hot reading your sexy story. I think it's a cute story for a short one. I would really be intrigued if you could get farther in to the meat of the situation. Like, " Would it turn you on more if you secretly watched him put that big tool in me?" Or ask him if he would be turned on if I were to let him fuck me, or other senerios like that. Oh well, you are the author. I believe you could cum up with more sexy mental pictures than I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT. LIKE IT VERY MUCH. EROTIC. REALISTIC. DEFINITELY NOT A WASTE OF TIME. I GAVE IT A 5 (4.8/5.0 = 96%)

His girlfriend & he are a match made in heaven.

She is an exhibitionist, she has an outgoing pesonality, & if she likes a guy she will go all the way.

He has a very strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. He gets s kick out of her being naughty.

THE GIRLFRIEND IS A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO! THIS STORY IS OUTSTANDING! MY CUP OF TEA. & THEN SOME!

clarkoverns is a very good writer.

His (or her) stories a erotic, & short & sweet.

They are aldo straight to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FIVE STARS (5/5 = 100%)! EXTRAORDINARY STUFF. 1,211,301 VIEWS PLUS 101 COMMENTS IN 9 YEARS.

I LOVE IT.

The story is INTENSELY EROTIC.

It also is TOTALLY REALISTIC.

• • •

Trust me guys, it is so hard to break up with a cheating girlfriend if DEEP DOWN you have a voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. You usually are NOT AWARE that you are into that stuff.

I still remember vividly when i first saw a man's hand on my girlfriend's bare boobs. She & i were on vacation. She joined a beach volleyball team. The team was co-ed. I went to find them but my girlfriend was not there. I walked on alongside the sand beach. I entered the topless section. There she was on the half empty beach with a male teammate of hers. They were locked in an embrace & he was gently caressing her bare boobs, wispering something on her ear.

Inside my psyche i felt a tsunami of emotions but the main one was being in an hypnotic trance. I observed both them & myself as though i had an out-of-body experience & was watching everything from above. I WAS LIKE A RABBIT CAUGHT IN HEADLIGHTS, totally paralyzed.

That week i was unwillingly sharing my girlfriend with her teammate. I played dumb. To me she was never sexier than on that vacation. To me she was the sexiest woman in the Universe.

Two months later, my girlfriend was gone from my life.

But my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side stayed a part of my psyche & my personality forever.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous