All Comments on 'Wife's Unusual First Time'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 478 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

wonderfully written. Hoping to see more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great writing

It hit every button for me. Any chance of a little persuasion working on your very cool wife to let us have some more? Hey, I mean hot wife. What a babe.

Mancelt uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MMMMMM

I'm a 47 year old married mom of three grown daughters,and this story got me off so hard, I'm still dripping. I wish my husband would allow me the chance to have the young guy next door !!!!!!! Katie In New Jersey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Same old nonsense.

And for the writers information, not every man has a fantasy about seeing his wife or girlfriend get fucked by someone else. In fact normally it is only husbands who can't satisfy their wife that allows such things. Why do you think swinger wives constantly have sex with other poeple? the answer she is getting enough at home or she isn't satisfied if she was then she would allow herself to fucked by other people. And what is it with these 40+ years old married mothers from Jersey who can't seem to get enough of reading and getting off on cheating wife stories? Perhaps any man who wants to fuck a married with kids should go to New Jersey, the women there seem very welcoming, certainly the married ones do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Right on point

To the jerk who made the comment about most men NOT wanting to have their wife screw another man while watching. . . I will tell you that the ones who do aren't failing to satisfy their wives, but trying to introduce her to her full sexuality. To the author, you have a very keen understanding of how many women really enjoy it, but become scared of their own responsiveness and begin to wonder if they haven't gone too far. I know that has entered my mind on more than one occasion after an especially LUSTY romp.. . . . . Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YEP

I Love your style, you have very hot wives in your story and they know how to get their men back into reality and keep their marriages, I LOVE THAT PART of your stories.

KEEP WRITING MAN!!!!!!!!

Even add more chapters to these would be sooooo hot!!!!

oldguyfloldguyflabout 15 years ago
Good story

Nice story. Wanting to watch the woman you love climax is great. If you have confidence in yourself then it is no threat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
works on the hot meter

Same old nonsense--NOT. Erotica is generally a story meant to stimulate and arouse with the intention of self pleasure. As far as I am concerned the more believable the story within the parameters of possibility is what matters. Equally as important is that the character development is equally believable and the less cliched porn exclamations the better. Im perfectly content with this writers product and cant wait till theres more. Especially like the hubby's preoccupation with the spermy pussy. Waiting for him to take a taste and for anal too. Keep up the good work. I myself had an experience with a married woman when I was in early twenties although hubby was not in the mix when we fucked. Although it seemed that he was conspiring to make it happen. Sitting around with the wife and myself showing old style 8 mm porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too Bad

This is just the kind of story I enjoy and you told it well. Too bad there aren't follow-on chapters/stories extending the tale with the same husband and wife, or are there? I haven't read your other stories yet but surely will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

That was by far the most erotic story I've read in literotica.......you have a wonderful talent...I hope you write more....along the same lines as this....I'd hope that maybe Jack, or some of Jack's friends might get to sample some of Kathy's goodies...mmmm.....maybe that Kathy would get to liking her pussy full of other men's cum..and that she might not even tell her husband about it....or maybe she would.....I love Kathy..lol......she is the best! Please keep writing......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Utter classic.

Hot wife tale as genius. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pepper spray is kinky

'I grabbed my pepper spray from the night stand on my side of the bed'???

Is that for some kinky ritual??? lol

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Hot hot hot

Well told. Videotaping ourselves fucking within the relationship would be just as good, because then I'd be watching somebody fucking her and she'd be watching somebody fucking me. All it takes is a little imagination to pretend we're fucking people outside if the relationship.

I'd understand and I'd probably be ok with it if we both wanted to fuck other people recreationally, especially during a very long relationship or if one of us is so disabled that we can't make physical love anymore, but otherwise fair's fair. If she gets to have other guys inside her, I get to stick myself inside other women as well.

Watching is just not my cup of tea because I'd feel extremely hurt with such images seared into memory. Most women I've known would not want to watch either, but they're open to the idea of fuck buddies. One would hope that each person within the relationship has the sound mind to ensure their fuck buddies are healthy mentally and physically. If you love each other you won't want to risk infecting your loved one with something or worse end up with a Fatal Attraction scenario.

slippery7slippery7over 14 years ago
beautiful eroticism......

this story was sexy, erotic, realistic...and so damn hot! I love the way the story builds and unfolds....very sexy all the way....

Kathy is a dream wife...and the husband is so lucky ....

I hope you write more of the same type.....I love the idea that she would take it upon herself to let the neighbor fuck her without her husband knowing....shows she loved getting it as well.......so hot.........

slippery7slippery7over 14 years ago
beautiful eroticism......

this story was sexy, erotic, realistic...and so damn hot! I love the way the story builds and unfolds....very sexy all the way....

Kathy is a dream wife...and the husband is so lucky ....

I hope you write more of the same type.....I love the idea that she would take it upon herself to let the neighbor fuck her without her husband knowing....shows she loved getting it as well.......so hot.........

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 14 years ago
Sexy story

I also love to put my cock into my wife's cum-filled pussy, there is not a more erotic feeling. We have a friend that comes over about once a month, I love to hold his cock and place it at the wife's entrance, then watch as he splits her with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

That is a pretty hot story. I don't usually comment on stories here, but this one is just outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

Nice job of writing, very erotic,,,loved the story,,, more please.

MysticbondsMysticbondsabout 14 years ago
Nicely done...the story that is...

Although, from the jist of this story, I'd say your wife was nicely done also. I have yet to publish anything here on Literotica, but to have several stories published on EroticStories.com

Your story served as inspiration while I worked on a naughty-wife story of my own...

Great job...keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

dynamite / 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Wet noodle covered with shit/ zero stars

mudhentwomudhentwoover 13 years ago
love, sex, and wife sharing..

Wow!~ I wish my wife would do that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just mindless perversion at its worst.

By a mindless perverted gutless wimp "writer" !! One of the worst !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hubby's fantasy come back to bite him

great story waiting for wife's second time plot is a lot like watching my wife fuckk for 3 days

TomboneTomboneabout 13 years ago
hot

hot story. maybe you could add a second chapter where Jack does bring by a black guy or three and loves her first gangbang as hubby then cleans her up.

Don2DuskDon2Duskalmost 13 years ago
Great story, too bad some posters are idiots

It's just a story folks. If you don't like the theme, find one that works for you and save the negative comments for bad writing, whatever.

Perhaps the intolerant ones would prefer infantileism.

dinocarterdinocarteralmost 13 years ago
Now to improve the story line...make him bisexual, plizzz

If he and we enjoy soo much when someone fucks his wife, make him also desire the cock entering his wife's pussy, and taste the wooonderful world of bisexuality, mmm

Di

tranquility99tranquility99almost 13 years ago
Loved it

As a very horny 43-year-old married woman, this story totally captured my imagination. I loved it, and I made myself cum twice while reading it.

I made my husband read it, too. I gave him my best blowjob while he read, hoping he would get the hint that I would love to have soemthing like this happen.

He got the hint. ;^)

So far nothing yet, but maybe I will have my own story to write soon!

neshernesheralmost 13 years ago
Magnificent!

Maybe the "finest" I have ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a fucking good and horny tale

wish it could have been a little longer! 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
over the top

The words of wife and her actions went over the top, where she seemed to enjoy the whole episode. The words and actions that hurt, and said by her so easily. He was not without fault but she took it the rest of the way. Damaged goods and he won't know jack either.

anirban_y2k7anirban_y2k7over 12 years ago
2nd chapter

hey please add another chapter to it...in that chapter please go through wife's emotions..and specially all those sex that happened at the back of his husband....please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best in "Loving Wives" category

Really enjoy this story...interesting mix of fascination on part of husband...horniness of kid...hidden longing of the wife. Wish you'd do more along this line...enjoyed the vacation trip with the college kids too. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please add another chapter to it...in that chapter please go through wife's emotions..and specially all those sex that happened at the back of his husband....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Top flight

One of the best I've read in this section. Truly erotic...well described. Can imagine being there watching too!

victorlimavictorlimaover 12 years ago
Well Done!!

Loved the setup as it reminded me of a very flirtatious neighbor's wife when I was in high school although I was not so lucky. Great erotic detail. If you tweak this story at all, I have two suggestions: 1) when she started to give him a handjob and he moved onto the bed, it became unclear as to how they moved into a position for sex. 2) remove the angry part after the initial episode as it countered the erotic effect of the whole story. GREAT JOB...will read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

One of the best story i have read on this site..particularly the beginning of the story is super hot. give details in the part BJ to first time fuck..it will be much better to hear from her points of view..plz add more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Also watched my wife

Over the Years I haved watched my wife with many different men. Some were Black and hung like horses. 9 and 10 inches. She always rode bareback and never used birth control except the Rythum Method. Nothing has ever compared to this experience.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
My then wife

And 'Then my wife' convey VERY different meanings! When I got to the ending, it became clear they did NOT subsequently divorce, as implied by the wording you used. Nicely done, I really like her exaggeration towards the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re" Anon right on point

What a crock of shit your spouting. Trying to help her find her sexuality. You sorry ass. You can't take care of what you got and need help in that department. That's more like the real truth, isn't it. This writer is one of many cuck writers that are a disgrace to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great writing n superbly erotic

Amazing n super hot. I showed it to my wife 2 n v had mindblowing sex afterwards fantasizing bout a threesome with a younger man.Hopefully this fantasy will get converted 2 reality soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the Conversation during fucking where she admitted her transgressions

The best part was when she confesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Don't think so. Best you can do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

THAT WAS GREAT IT HAS TO BE NON-FICTION

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wish I could sive a ten

So very hot. Wish my wife would fuck my neighbor but have to settle for giving him head. Still that is hot watching them.

SusanSeekerSusanSeekerover 12 years ago
Really loved it

I cant believe that I havent read this story until today.

I thought it was a bit lame to begin with, but I loved the way it developed from conscenting to give the neighbour a hand job, into full sex. Personally I think that the story could have ended after the first night and it would have been even better.

Anyway thank you for a very exciting read. I am now going to see if you have written any other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My wife is a very beautiful 5'10" 145lb 50yr old who looks 35. I've been telling her for a couple years now I'd love to watch her get fucked by a younger stud with a big cock, think she's about ready to do it!! We constantly fantasize about it when we're fucking & sucking! She just wants to be sure he's clean and that word doesn't get around (me too). I read your story and others and fantasize it's us!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Five Star - Need a New Category?

This author and Cincybuff both take the hotwife to a new level, along with the cuckolded husband. Maybe that should be a new category, apart from Loving Wives.

Very hot story, and there could be follow-on episodes, as the wife explores her cougar opportunities.

The reluctance she expressed early on was overcome as she was sexually excited, but she still said "no next time" out of guilt. Overcoming that guilt would be the basis for further episodes.

Could not find a reason for the race comments -- maybe they applied to a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
watching my wife fuck

For over twenty years I've been trying to get my wife to fuck a young boy and let me watch. She always says no. She is 53 but looks 35. She is 5'1 and 100 lbs with 34 c breasts. A few weeks ago I was supposed to help my friend do some work at his house about an hour away from us. When I got there he said we couldn't do it because his son had just gotten hurt and he was taking him to the hospital so I went home. When I got there I went in the house. I saw our bedroom light on when I pulled up so I went up there. I heard noisesin there the door was open a little so I looked in. My wife was laying on the bed naked with a young boy about 23 or24 playing with her pussy and she had her hand wrapped around his monster cock. It was turning me on . The couldn't see me. He got on her and put his cock in her and started fucking her good . She kept saying OH GOD EDDIE, EDDIE , EDDIE. YES YES YES GIVE IT TO ME . He said YOU ARE SO GOOD DEB. He was plowing into her good .I watched for a long time .I pulled my cock out and started jacking off. After a while I shot my load on the door. He must have fucked her for a half hour making her moan like I had never heard herbefore She was realy enjoying it. All of a sudden he really started ramming her hard and moaned HERE I COME DEB . YOU MAKE ME CUM SO MUCH I LOVE FUCKING YOU. SHE SCREAMED ! LOVE YOR BIG COCK EDDIE AHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHH OHHH. I opened the door he jumped up and she said I'm sorry. I said I'm not I enjoyed it .He grabbed his clothes and took off getting dressed as he ran out of there. I aked did you like it? She said a lot. I asked who he was and she said she worked with him. I said boy was he hung .How big is he? She answered almost ten inches. Was this your first time with him? She said no we have fucked a lot in the past three months. She told me he had been trying to fuck her for over a year one morning he stopped by and kissed me. She said I tried to stop him but he started toching my breasts and rubbed my pussy throuh my panties. He pulled his cock out and put my hand on it. She said it felt so big and hard as a rock I culdn't help myself . We went up here vand he fucked me good three times. I said do yo love him ? No she said he just fucks me. I want to watch you with him again I said. She finally agreed. She called him and he came over that evening and I watched them fuck and I fucked her too. I have watched them five times since then

carvalho45carvalho45about 12 years ago
erotic

Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Done!

A great story - well told. It was a little slow getting started and I was disappointed at the abrupt ending. But I am really looking forward to reading your other stories.

Good job.

Anonymous' "watching my wife fuck" certainly lends credence to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a man,s dream

A great story but one my wife have done 2 week ago. she is 42 and the guy was 25.

she also did it for me but now she likes that filling of being a whore for me.

She want me to strip her and give her to this man next time he visits.

we have great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

That ever a cool story,I was jacking quite hard towards the end and blew a big fuckin load into the waste paper basket,very nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Erotic only because it's someone else's wife

Some time back I took a poll of 11 long time golf and drinking buddies, all but one married. NONE said they'd ever even fantasized about sharing their wives or girlfriends with another guy, especially not a black (which was unanimously agreed to be an absolutely disgusting concept.) Several others admitted to reading LIT and all felt the claim made by so many LIT writers that this fantasy is "popular with many men" is bullshit or as someone commented about another story, maybe these stories are written by jailbirds who wish they could get in a woman's pants instead of their bunkmate's. We'd all be surprised if more than 1% of husbands are so stupid as to get excited or want to encourage their wives to cheat or watch them cheat. Most said something to the effect that there'd be no amount of eyebleach to erase that memory of a wife being fouled by another man, and the taint of another man's sperm, spit and grubby hands would be nauseating and permanent. Cream pie? A perversion for only a few deviates. Personally, I could never make love to my beautiful lady again, or even kiss her if that were to occur, and it sure as hell wouldn't be with my approval or encouragement! If she ever suggested sharing even as bedroom roleplay, I'd never be able to trust her. It's a slippery slope, coated in germs and STDs that don't belong in a monogamous relationship. I don't cheat and very much doubt she ever has. We've both had opportunity knock, we just don't answer the door. This isn't a religious thing (heck, there seem to be as many adulterers among the pious as the irreligious, maybe more.) Our marriage and the trust we've built is just too important to throw away on a hedonistic rut. This type of story is only erotic because it happens to some fictional guy's fictional wife in a fictional setting where nobody catches diseases and everyone lives happily ever after. The consenting or encouraging idiot husband portrayed therein is a deviancy not representative of most males.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
mmmmm

mmmmmm food for thought,

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 12 years ago
Well written

Take no notice of the dribblings of the earlier "anonymous" comment and his "11 golfing buddies". If they haven't got the balls to put their name to these comments they're not worth worrying about and deserve deleting.

Personally I thought your story was very well written, the slow but careful build up to the eventual act was skillfully constructed. Whilst the ending was a little bit abrupt it didn't take away from whole stories concept, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

You are a great story teller. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best I've read in a while

Well written as it was erotic... I was pulled along on Mike's journey the whole way. Great job!

As a brief response to the Anonymous comment with the 11 golfing buddies - no one has ever said that every male has these types of fantasies. But you are simply naive if you think these fantasies aren't common. And, when asked in front of 10 other "golfing buddies" (that obviously must represent an accurate cross-section of the world-wide male population), do you think most males would admit it if they did have this fantasy? Maybe, maybe not... but it begs the question, why did *you* read this story then?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!!!

Dammit, I could imagine and visualize every second of this story. We have a friend like that and although that has not happened to us, it very well could with the right circumstances. Wow, Great story. I love it. Thanks! ssundiegofun yahoo

shiannshiannalmost 12 years ago
wife fucking

wow my husband has the same fantasy so when we were on vacation miles from home he got his wish now everytime we go on vacation i get to fuck as many guys as i want with him thinking he get to watch all of them fucking me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My wife had a fling similar to this but with my boss...

My wife had a fling similar to this but with my boss when we were only 21 years old and married for 2 years. It was a wonderful experience for both of us. I only wish it would have lasted longer. In my wife's case, she also had the chance to have two dicks all night take turns with her. It was simply wonderful. He was also the first to use a dildo on her. She uses lots of dildos and vibrators now. :-) I wish she would cuckold me again. :-)

thweesumsthweesumsalmost 12 years ago
Most enjoyable

I love the part where he keeps pumping his come inside her and hubby gets to slip into her next in the bathroom. Great!

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

booooooooooooooring

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My wife

I loved this story , and had a similar real life experience with my own wife . The part where she opened her legs wider and began telling him all the things she let his friends do to her and how his buddys brought a couple friends to take turns on her sounded like my wife . My wife also went off the pill and asked me if I understood that they were all trying to see who would Breed her . Then she stopped pumping and looked into my eyes and said , "Is this what you wanted"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved how she confesses then says its not true

thats what mine used to do...confess in the heat of passion, then try to deny it was real afterwards...little lying slut, I love her for her indiscretions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love how she says things that are not true...

Like how she stopped taking birth control! My wife is 45 and was 16 and a virgin when we met. She has never been fucked by anyone but me, though I have asked her to fuck other men for years. She will not, but we do use toys in her and we do role play where I lay next to her and jack off while she fucks herself and pretends it is another male screwing her. Fo my benefit she gets very verbal and says things! Two years ago she created a Facebook account and within hours her very first friend request was from her old HS boyfriend Darin, whom dated her right before I met her. They hit it off again after 25 years, and she started teasing me about flirting with Darin online, just to watch me jack off and see how horny and hard she could make me cum while watching her chat with him. Last year she even went as far as saying 'let's go to the high school footbal game tonight, knowing Darin would be there watching his son playing. Though I had no idea she was doing this she made sure we sat in a certain area of the stadium she knew he would be, and soon he was sitting right in front of us. She said hi to him and they began talking, the first time she talked with her bf since HS. She even introduced me to him! This made it awkward for me having her tease me like this knowing there was nothing I could do. But, it has fuled a huge fantasy and role play in bed for us as she pretends Darin is now the one fucking her, and teases me about fucking him when I am not at home, dating him, and even how he took away her birth control so he can make her pregnant! I love it and am trying to make this a reality. I hope they do get together and fuck and she carries his sprem all the time, and risks carrying his baby! She even teases me now about the football game and what she would have done if I had gotten mad at her and left her there all alone with Darin, and how she would have left with him, I would not have seen her all weekend, and he would have taken her to his place! I love it and continue to have her tease me mercilessly about how much more masculine he is and bigger and better in bed, and how I am a little dicked wimp for wanting to see her fuck him. She even teases me while she fucks herself and tells Darin how much she loves him and wants his baby in her! I would love to chat about this on ya hoo messenger or e mail (same address) so please contact me. My name is Don. I am at mwm2k2 at ya hoo

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldover 11 years ago
Good Story

Great story, wish it happened to me

mudhentwomudhentwoover 11 years ago
Excellent! My first wife had a young admirer like that.

She did kiss him, and I know she exposed her breasts to him and a buddy. But, don't know if they went any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cheers

godbarrie@hotmail.com - uk only

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
working the fantasy

She worked the fantasy really well and had him questioning what was fantasy and what was real. My wife has done that to me, and it was very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dude you almost screwed up.

Glad or at least hope the rest of the stuff she was blurting out was not true. If wife ever fucked a black guy it would be the end of our marriage. I also would not tolerate her doing it without my knowledge. That is cheating and would never be able to trust her again.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 11 years ago
Great story

I was glad the story went all the way I love sloppy seconds any chance I get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A mindless cuck garbage !!

One of the worst. Well deserved 1 star!!!

mudhentwomudhentwoover 11 years ago
Wonderful adventure!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do the clean up, Mike.

I would have enjoyed hearing Mike cleaning every drop of cum from his wife's well fucked pussy or even asshole.

2small4her2small4herover 11 years ago
I can tell you in all honesty that there is nothing better than

fucking your wife after another man has fucked her and emptied his sperm deep inside her womb. Her wet hot vagina bathes your penis in his ejaculate and everytime you pull out your penis is coated with another man's semen. If he has made your wife orgasm it is even better as you look at her swollen lips and erect clitoris knowing another man has gotten to your women. I have enjoyed both of my wives after they have been inseminated by other men.

Charlie Harris

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
booze

too much drinking - how the hell can they fuck on the verge of passing out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the most mindless and peverted brain diarrhoea of all times!

This is just inept and vile stroke story without any writing skills. Bad.

One star bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mostly excellent

One of the best stories I've read here, but I didn't quite like the ending. There's no good reason she needed to give up the sex with Jack. It's entirely possible to have a very happy marriage and have great sex with another partner on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I read the first sentence,scroll to the ond and gave this Garbage "1*" it deserves!

Nuff said.

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldabout 11 years ago
Very Hot

A great Cuckolding story, wow if it was real and me it would be better

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
"she confessed that everything she said as I fucked her wasn't true"

Does that mean she wasn't so unbelievably stupid as to come off birth control during this fling?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great fantasy

I gave it 5 stars ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I like everyone of your stories that I've read so far. While they maintain a certain theme to them, they are all very different. Great details!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

he should have sucked toms cum from her cunt that first night in the bath room. A very hot stort otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My comments

Wow ! I gave the old lady 2 hot beef injections with cream while reading the story.

One thing in my favor is that I had her tubes snipped and it saves money on condoms or birth control pills and no chance of "rug rats" appearing after 9 months..

I had a similar experience with a neighbor a couple of years ago. He came to the house after his old lady locked him out after he came home after cocking around.

He took my wife twice that night. The last time while he was putting it to her, I sneaked up and took him in his ass! Boy was he surprised, and it felt good to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
garbage in

garbage out 0 *s

DashDotDashDotalmost 11 years ago
Very hot story.

Some husbands really do enjoy sharing, some wives do too.

takemygftakemygfalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic piece of narration!

That was purely natural... Keep up your good work man!! Really a nice read in a beautiful evening!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
true

needs to be in "my true life stories" pervert

1 *

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 10 years ago
great story

thanks for sharing a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lucky husband

I love watching my wife getting fucked better if he has a very large cock and doesn't mind me sucking his cock too

JuLeeJuLeeover 10 years ago
Super story

Whatever the highest rating was I gave to your story. Absolutely fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Great story!

Well written, and an interesting, unique story to boot. Enjoyed it much, and gave it 5 stars. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nother

wannabe quack 0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One Hot Story!

Thank You! You just gave th is old slightly bi man the hottest story I ever read or imagined. Not sure I could suck another man's cream from her pussy or his cock but in THIS SITUATION.....I would gladly do so, repeatedly!

Thank you ever so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I also had fantasy for my dear wife sona fucked by college students,but she never agree for that. We together read this story,and thank you for this excellent script. Sona becomes very excited for getting fucked by huge young cocks. My fantasy is turns to become realone soon. Thanks

BradfromGABradfromGAover 10 years ago
Great story

I love this story! Read it with my wife and we both thought it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All he needed was a headstart

Loved that part where the neighbor first worked his thick head into her. I've experienced that same moment with a past wife and have to admit it was very arousing. Don't know if this story is true or not but I can verify that such a thing can happen even when the wife is 'reluctant.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous