All Comments on 'Maintenance Man'

by Fuzzguzzler

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cliche

This could be hot but the dialogue is so cliche

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Suprise for the husband?

I think she will be in for a big surprise. It's surprising hard to be a one parent household.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I

don't think that the husband will be in for as much of a surprise as she is in for being a single parent with no one to take care of her except a black worthless bastard that will move on once he knows she's been seeded by "Niggah" cum. Most of the time they move on rapidly to the next "conquest". If they are lucky, maybe a spot on Maury Povich or Jerry Springer. Course she could get lucky and live in a commune of white whores that have little pickininnys, like lives across the street from me. Mailman says that once a month he has to ring the doorbell to get one of the "ladies of the house" to answer andcollect the welfare checks for the month because the mailbox won't hold all of them. The evening comes around and the "bucks" drop in for their monthly visit for free booze and dope. Pickininny's running around with shitty diapers while "baby momma" and "baby daddy" try to make another welfare dependant a reality.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I like a good sick story every once in a while

This girl must be a little slow, maybe she is brain damaged. Just what does she think the husband will do when he finds out she is nothing more than a slut.She will be living in the projects after she gives birth to the bastard child. Oh well it's just a story, but I wonder just how many times this really happens?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one of the stupidest stories

this author is really petting his ego, thinking that all white women want them. these stories not even worth reading. i just skimmed thru it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I'd love to read more like it. So many white women are realizing how superior Black men are to tiny-dicked white men like me. It's wonderful to see the tidal wave of our white wives, sisters, daughters and even mothers who are eagerly spreading their legs for the incredible sex only Black men can give them.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
kind of silly

It is ok as pure interracial fantasy, if you can really call this pure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mmmm. . .

4x the size of her husband's, huh? Glad to see you kept it realistic! It might have been more convincing if he was 8x bigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wedding gift

all white brides should do this with their husbands watching. white husbands dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
White mans dream? Not likely.

White mans nightmare more like.

RmblnMnRmblnMnover 15 years ago
Nice story

Keep 'em cumming and don't let the detractors get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not bad

needed to go a bit slower, stretch it out, but a good idea. more to arrive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100 ain't enough

Wish I could rate this at 100,000.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

Great story, well written and very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Why do stories like this assume that all white women at a slave to a big black cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
short but sexy

i like it very much , well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shy

because they are all black cock lovin sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story!!

Dirty little slut got what she wanted, little whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

Wow! This story is really crazy! Are this real story s anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She got it

Brilliant story, bet she always fancies a black cock from now on.

jodiredjodiredalmost 12 years ago
You go, girl!

As a mwf that has been fucking Black Men for 11 years, I know that this story, while probably fiction, is entirely plausible and things like it happen every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Please

I'd like to see more with the husband forced to peform sex acts with his wife watching and both servicing this forceful black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anyone that cheats is worthless scum

If my wife cheated i would kick her out regardless of the conditions of it happening. My first wife cheated and i dumped her the minute i found out. She begged said she was sorry and she loved me. Such bullshit. No cheater deserves a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

Good solid hot story. Not too long and easily understood and great JO material. The dirty fucking whore doesn't deserve to be married to a nice white man. White women show off their hot bodies, nice soft tits and long smooth legs and expect not to get used? Sluts is what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
girlfriend and her sister.

My girlfriend and her sister both love being fucked by big black cocks. My girlfriends sister is pregnant with a black baby. Cant wait to watch my girlfriend get a black cock then clean her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would divorce her and shoot him

I don't tolerate cheating or those that force themselves intentionally on people. They are not real men they are lame assholes and a bullet in his head would help the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Black owned wife

I married my wife knowing she only fucks blackmen and if I am lucky she lets me lick her cunt filled with black spunk.I also love licking their big cocks clean and sucking them to get hard before they fuck my wife.Her mother sometimes joins my wife sucking and fucking superior black cocks.We have just found out she is pregnant and we know the baby isn't mine as I last fucked her 12 months ago.I think every white man should try sucking black cock at least once and when you do you will be hooked and wished you had done it years ago. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Husband comes home early

Continue story with husband walking in and sees Leroy fucking wife wwhile she is telling Leroy she is pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mother goes black

My mother and my new stepfather where honeymooning in New Orleans. On an over night stay at a small hotel at about 2 am mother had to relieve herself. Not bothering to put on a robe mother walked to the rest room clad only in a see thru hip length night gown. Exiting the rest room she saw the hotels negro janitor coming towards

smiling. She panicked when he stepped in front of her, stopping her. "My, MY" He said, "What do we have here." Mother panicked even more when the negro took out his black cock exposing himself to her. Shocked, mother looked at it harden and couldn't take her eyes off it. Taking her hand the negro placed her hand on the swollen shaft squeezing her fingers closed around the stiff cock. Letting go mother continued to hold onto that beautiful black cock. Escorting mother to the store room her seduction began and continued until the negro had mother begging him to fuck her even going so far as to beg him to cum in her white cunt and impregnate her.

Mothers first interracial fuck effected her so much that even though she's still

married to my stepfather she still goes out once a month to fuck black men. She loved

fucking black men even young black boy's. It did come to an end. In 1987 Mother passed away at the age of 78. God bless her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sarah's big secret she gets a new BLACK neighbour

I wish I could of had the same situation & luck. I think Roger should share in some

of Leroy's duties like giving him a hand letting Roger get a good look at his big cock

and becoming under LEROY'S spell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Want to Be Your Slut

I can't even explain why I'm on this site. I have a very conservative background and I don't read porn. It's just that I've been married 5 years (I'm 27) and my husband is never home and I guess I was looking for some safe fun. I can't explain why I'm so turned on by this story but I have read it every day for a week and I can't tell you how many times I've cum thinking about that big black cock.

I feel like I'm possessed. This scares me. I'm a happily married woman and I don't need this kind of shit in my life. I don't need to screw up. I have a great job, a beautiful house and a smart and handsome husband who loves me very much. I have everything that I've ever wanted. And I'm bored senseless.

I really do want to be a little slut. What the fuck is wrong with me? Every time I see a maintenance worker or some other blue collar schmuck I get so hot. I want to throw myself at them and let them fuck me. I want to get on my knees and suck their cock.

The really scary part is that I want to do so much more than that. I don't just want to fuck them. I want to let them take pictures of me or make a movie. I want to give them something that will give them complete control. I want to belong to them. I want to surrender myself to someone and let them control me.

I can't describe the feeling -- I rub my pussy as I imagine what it would be like to do something like that. I want it so bad. I want to put on my sexy lingerie and suck your cock. I want to get on my knees and let you film me. I want to let you fuck me. I want to fuck your friends. I want to let you put a leash around my neck.

Please tell me what you will do to me. Please, I need it so bad. I'm begging the author of this story or anyone else to make me your little whore. Tell me what you will do to me.

Laura M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Laura M (maintenance man)

Wannabe slut for BIGBLACKCOCK well i tell you if when i was working as a repairman i came to your place and you acted like you needed some cock I'd be forcing down your throat my 9" cock while i ripped off anything you was wearing so that i could get at that married white pussy shoving my fat fingers in that wet pussy. You would be looking at me as you were sucking my cock as i called you the whore cunt that you are and make you beg for this black cock and you would tell me that you a slut. before i was done with you i would make you lie with your legs spread and your left hand covering your pussy and i would shoot my cum all over your wedding ring making you a NASTY WHORE for black cock. If you want to hear more respond to this comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"I had no choice" really?

" I called my husband and he told me to let the building manager know and they would send someone out to fix it. But I knew who that would be. I had no choice, so I called the building manager"

Hey I got a really novel idea, you tell the building manager what happened, and i know you're going to find this weird but you could even call the cops

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Needs breeding

I enjoyed this story very much. I personally think this young white wife needs to bred by a black man. Hopefully she will end up with a big baby bump from taking all that black baby batter. All white women should have at least one black baby, preferably two before they ever have a white baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dumb ShitS

Another divorce for this attorney. These ass-holes don't know how rich they make us!!

Hope she is good at whatever she does -- she will be supporting herself and her

cute baby. With today's cheap testing husband will know (and everyone on the net)!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mr man

It works, white women love black cocks

donald10donald10almost 8 years ago
love it

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck These Assholes

I'm tired of these assholes who troll good IR stories, like yours, and trash it. If they don't like interracial, why do they read the stories? I think they hate themselves because they actually like the stories. Assholes, the lot of them. I like this premise to this story. There's a lot that you can do with it. Next time, try to expand the story and gradually introduce more sex until they fuck. Use suspense and take your time. I wanted more of a build up before she started sucking his cock. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NICE AND REAL.

This story is so good, i wish I was her. And to feel such a beautiful powerful black cock. At 4 times the size of her husbands, even if her husband is a little below average at let's say, 5" that would make the black cock 20". I must have really fucked up somewhere as the black cock i had was only about 7 1/2". Oh well. I might have to try a pony before i could try a real BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You can lead your white wife to a black cock but she is almost always going to taste it.

My wife is a well educated, reasonably shy woman who learned in her 50's that strange cock fulfills her. One time I took her to a local hotel pub to set her up with another stranger. He turned out to be a black man with a very pronounced cold sore on his lip. My wife is very health conscious and would normally have walked away right away but within a few minutes she let him know that she would not be kissing him during our arranged encounter - but it was hot as hell watching him standing at the side of our bed pounding his cock into her with her long legs resting on his shoulders. There was just no way my white wife was going to pass up the opportunity to be blacked again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Big surprise for me

My wife Nicole surprised the hell out of me when she told me she was pregnant with a black baby after she began an affair with Reggie the bar tender at a hotel she was staying at for business last month. I was even more surprised when she told me she can't get enough of his black cock and has been going to meet him several times a week for sex. She wants to stay married to me but wants to only have sex with Reggie. She told me her pussy belongs to him now and if I want release I have to masturbate for her. Kinda crazy, but I'm getting used to it this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Turning Sarah into a bitch for black cock

Leroy will keep Sarah totally happy with his black cock as Roger shows her the inadequacy of his small cock penetrating her cunt already stretched wide by Leroy's massive black cock. Plus he has a sister who works in a fertility clinic and gets sick and tired of hearing about fucking intercourse stories that lead to no pregnancy achieved. She's tempted to start her own fertility business using virile black men to naturally inseminate white women after she humiliates their husbands for being so sexually inadequate before humiliating the insolent white wife into accepting a black finger inserted into their fertile pussy to quickly pull out before the frustrated white bitch goes into an orgasm. She sent them home totally frustrated and feeds them false information to be more aggressive like a tiger in bed.

Eventually, the humiliated, frustrated wife sits on back, puts legs on stirrups to allow her black mistress to thoroughly finger her to a massive orgasm while agreeing to be dominated and totally dominated by a black bull to get pregnant. She pays amends to her mistress for being racist by submissively licking her engorged pussy and accepts being black bred by filing for divorce from impotent husband.

For Sarah, her black mistress will pay weekly calls to ensure Sarah does not abort the growing baby inside her robe by getting her closer to brother Leroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wielki czarny

jak smoła kutas - to jest to,czego chcą białe żony.Moja - po przylocie na wyspę - upatrzyła sobie wielkiego kruczoczarnego ochroniarza z banku,w którym mieliśmy nasze konta - ok.2 m i jakieś 120/130 kg.Po miesiącu już była z nim w ciąży a po 9 miesiącach urodziła jego chłopca - niewiele jaśniejszego od niego.Zgodziłem się na couckold dobrowolnie,gdyż uwielbiam moją żonę i zrobię wszystko,aby była szczęśliwa.Penis murzyna jest imponujący [ 9 cali długi - 7 naokoło a grzyb ok 7,5 cala ] i przeważnie kryje moją żonę po misjonarsku bo mówi,że kobieta zawsze powinna być pod mężczyzną w czasie krycia.w związku tym,jesteśmy już ponad 10 lat i mamy piątkę czarnych dzieci.Żona moja pięknie wygląda w ciąży.Odkąd murzyn kryje moją żonę w naszym domku,zawsze liżę świeżo wyruchaną i ospermioną cipkę mojej żony.Często też nocuje u nas a wtedy słyszę ich ruchanie.Żona budzi mnie,dając mi eliksir do lizania z jej ślicznie zmaltretowanej cipulki.Kocham ją za to do szaleństwa i kocham murzyna za piękne krycie,za jego cudowną spermę i za dzieci,które nam naruchał i które jeszcze narucha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lucky Leroy

How many women you fucked with a large black strapon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to find a Leroy like that to fuck me and send me home dripping cum for my husband to lick out of my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once I stopped laughing at this load of crap I did realize that the surprise will be on her and not hubby. Once the baby is born he’ll send the whore packing and as we know her black lover will either disappear or turn her out to his buddies. Can’t wait to see her looking like hell pushing her bastard through Walmart . Ex gets the better end of this BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it I wish I can see a video of this story

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck49503about 2 years ago

Hot hot hot 🔥 🔥 , very descriptive...had me on edge, thirsty for the next word and now, the next story. Great work

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I liked the story cause it happens like that and it did for me. I was just like Sarah and I knew when it wasnt a GOOD Time for the Man to Cum IN me but that always just seem to make the Man I was with want to Cum and nutt inside me even more. Oh I had my share of Leroys. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can relate to this. When I married my first husband we had a small house and our neighbour was a very sexy muscular black guy. He clearly liked me the moment he saw me. We got back from our honeymoon, and my husband had to go away on a business training course for two weeks. By the second day the black guy was fucking me and virtually moved in for the two weeks. He fucked me most days when my husband was at work, he ended up sharing me with his mates, I must have been fucked by over eight black guys in the first six months, after about a year my husband came home to find me being fucked by our neighbour and his mate. My husband left

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad the author never wrote a sequel called "The Big Surprise" in which Sarah gives birth to a black baby right before her poor husband's eyes.

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

I liked it except for the pregnancy thing. I would have liked it better if she confessed to Rodger and he was turned-on and encouraged her to let Leroy continue to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it. I never been with a black guy, but I know I want to try. These stories only make me want to explore at least one and maybe more. Wish I knew a maintenace man like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like story had my wife take on four black guys told them put two cocks in her cunt one in her asshole down her throat they pentrated her she screamed rape her good one they came in her she yelled at me are you happy now said yes now carry black kid in you

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 1 year ago

I dream about being bred by a black man! Having him pump me full of cum until he knocks me up!❤️❤️❤️wendy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed this story and it made me want a big black cock. I am a black woman and I want to get fuck that way from a big black guy who will tear up my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold. i for one want to see her happy and satisfied

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I want to suck Leroy's big beautiful black cock til he shoots his juice all over me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I got hard reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How did she know where to go to change the filter. you said that she led him cause she knew he was looking at her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the story and I want you to keep writing these kind of stories and I want to know if her husband gets angry about her having a black baby and if she continues to fuck Leroy after the baby came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Chapter 2- Sarah is still hoping that she is pregnant by her husband Roger. When Sarah tells Roger she is pregnant, he is overjoyed and happy. Eight months and two weeks later, Sarah goes into labor and Roger takes her to the hospital where her doctor is waiting for them. Fifteen minutes later, Sarah's baby is born with her husband Roger, very excited. Then, to Sarah's doctor's surprise and Sarah and Roger's horror, the baby is mostly black. Roger storms out of the hospital and files for a divorce the next day. Sarah invites Leroy into her apartment and shows him their baby boy. Sarah and Leroy get married, and he impregnates her eleven times over the next twenty years and Sarah gives birth to five more baby boys and six baby girls, all of them mostly black.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuzzguzzler@Fuzzguzzler
545 Followers
Married woman who has a secret fantasy about interracial sex. Also enjoys women. Shhhh, my hubby knows nothing about this.