All Comments on 'My Mormon Neighbor'

by Bertron

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Tell Us More!

It is a really hot tale that definitely needs more chapters.

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yes i loved it so

Yes yes yes im so happy that i read this story its got me so turned on that i want a big hard cock inside right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

love to hear what hapened the next time she called over

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my mormon neighbor

loved the sotry would like to know what hapened the next time she came over pleas write more

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Talk about being forward and aggressive

It must be something in the water that makes people so aggressive. Neighbors just meeting and she wants to suck and fuck him? Hell I want to know where this neighborhood is. Thanks for the post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
While I am not Mormon I have friends who are

and I have visited in their Churches. What I have noticed about the Mormon women is that they come in all shapes and sizes and colors, pretty and plain, thin and fat. A larger percentage of Mormon men seem to be out hard working and more willing to help (admitedly Mormon) church members then my Baptist and Methodist friends helping members of their churches and neighbors. The unpaid pastors, Bishops and Presidents perform the same functions as the paid ministers in churches I have attended except the Baptists and Protestents clergy are paid just to do that while the Mormons do the same ministering plus regular jobs. The wives, particularly those with multiple children know as much about sex as any other women with multiple children. They are certainly no more sexually free then any other married women and probably less. They are very much like any other women in any neighborhood. The only place you are likely to find Mormon neighborhoods is in Utah and since you just moved a few blocks you probably moved from a Mormon neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
RETURN TO THE PLAYHOUSE

It's a shame none of my neighbors are like that !!! This story should continue. That milf wants some good dick and obviously wants get some more "education"

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Becoming a God

We need more of this one. If you plan it right, you can become a God like her Mormon husband is. Mormons believe that if you fuck a wife and knock her up, that each of the babies will make you a God. This woman is already mother of 3 babies by her Mormon husband and it is about time that she makes a God out of you, too, and by the definition of things this would probably be pretty enjoyable in that her husband is not going to divorce her because of their religion and he will probably be supporting your little rug crawlers as they come along from you shooting your sperm into his wife's eggs. And you would not even have to learn how to change diapers or wake up to midnight feedings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What did the story prove?

That two people with no ethics, morals, or character can cheat on their spouses and commit adultry? One can be of any religion and be a sinner or if you prefer a person of no morals or ethics. I wonder is she seduces all men as easily as she did him. Not hard to pop someone in the genital area when turning, easy to play off of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One hot story!

I read a lot of amateur erotica, this was one of the _best_. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good first story

It would be a shame if this did not turn into a series of stories. Do not be shy about adding content and description. Who, what, when, where, and why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To Becoming a God's response

Wow just because someone has babies you think that Mormons believe that that will make them a God. Do you really know what you are talking about?

The story though was hot.

becccabecccaabout 15 years ago
what does one have to do with the other?

This might have been a good story except for one line at the beginning. Why does being over weight automatically make one homely?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I had a similar experience

The wife wasn't mormon but she was sexually naive. The scenario of her wanting to "see it" was fairly similar. She even gave in to her desires and swabbed her tongue over the head in the most intense way.

Good start to the story, on to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice fantasy fiction

Any LDS lady that was that nieve about never seeing a penis would been clueless about giving head and would be completely offended by your talk. Either your story is fiction or this LDS neighbor was pretending to be a novice. Most married LDS ladies these days are not prudes in the bedroom. As a friend told me about his wedding night that his virgin LDS wife, practically raped him on the honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheesy

Fake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fun story. It turned me on. Fun to have something like that happen and thanks for educating some of those fine looking women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I JUST LOVE PUTTING THE MEAT TO 'RELIGEOUS' WOMEN... WHATEVER THEIR 'FAITH'.

Their rule of being faithful to their husband only applies to other women's pussies. In my life, I've fucked over well over thousand married women and a very high percentage of them regularly attended Church with their husband. (and kids, if they had them... In fact, a few of them KNEW that they'd become pregnant by me and never told their husbands that they were raising another man's child. One of them had me get her pregnant three more times because she wanted all of her kids to have the same physical features. Her Church Bishop and businessman husband never did get his cheating Church Slut pregnant. As it happens, they were Mormon.)

(I'm posting this as 'Anonymous', in case your wife was one of them.)

five ***** stars for the story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Why not

Why not.put the meat to your shy Muslim neighbor? If you're Ilian Omar's neighbor, she seems easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid, vapid, and unrealistic. I don't get why some men fetishize mormons, they're pretty boring even though they are good people. This story was just... a big nothing burger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous