All Comments on 'A Quick Fuck'

by Dr_Impervious

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

This is by far your best. Even in sound quality. I couldn't understand having the voices layered like that.. the background was slightly distracting.

Redhead850Redhead850about 15 years ago
Incredible!

I agree, this is your best one! Personally I loved the layered voices. There wasn't a moment without a moan or a dirty word.

I know this may seem a little odd, but I think I speak for a lot of women when I say that I appriciate the work that you obviously put into your submissions. So, thank you, and please please keep submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My New Favorite!

Wow!!! I have never heard anything so sexy! This is without a doubt my new favorite submission! Please keep them coming. You are amazing!

Invisible2uInvisible2uabout 15 years ago
Totally Agree...

...loved the layered voices! I could listen to this all day and never get tired of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I came so fast!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! This is so hot and sexy!!! I love the layered voices- can't get tired of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Makes me cum every time!

I love the layered voices! Gets me so hot. Please do more like this, I can't get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh My!!!! Still trying to breathe

I have never left a comment before... And if I can get my mind to start working again...I hope to be able to find the words to explain...That is soooo hot....I loved the layered voices...the rest of my feedback I am sending private..

Please, please do another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!!

Oh...My...God!!! The beauty was that you really make one listen. I absolutely loved it! I believe it will drive me wild over and over and over again! Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!!!

I have never commented before but that was nothing short of amazing. At first I thought the audio wouldn't be long enough, but it was perfect. I came faster and harder than ever before. Your voice is so sexy . . . please record more stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so hot.. more please

Please, please, please do more audios. You're voice is so hot. And the things you say ... you made me so wet and I was so ready to come. This is by far the best post on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot, hot, hot

Hottest audio on here, hands down. I couldn't even wait til the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fucking....hot!

You...my sexy friend have definitely hit on a great twist to the usual audios on here! Rather like a Ménage à trois with the double whispers. Very well done and proof positive that quickies can be outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'll be back soon.

My goodness, Doctor, you really are sensational. The woman in your life is fortunate indeed. Unless this is something you keep secret, in which case may I suggest you share it with her? If you were my man and I didn't know about this talent of yours, I'd be thrilled to find out. That recording would make a very special Valentine's or birthday gift. Please don't stop sharing it with the rest of the world, though. Now we know you're out there, we want you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why This One's Great!!!

This audio is so great because you can tell he's getting excited...note to all the guys in the world---GET VOCAL!! We love to hear your emotion...how good it feels just as much as you like hearing us!! FANTASTIC audio!!!

scmichaelsscmichaelsabout 15 years ago
Wow!

Seriously... this is awesome... I can´t believe how wet this got me... now I´m even sorry that I wasn´t playing. By the middle of it I was gasping... wow!!!!

cyofantasycyofantasyabout 15 years ago
cyofantasy LOVES this fantasy !!!!!!

I love the stereo effect. Brilliant job. Such a sexy voice. I am impressed. Doctor, Please listen to my submission if you have the time. Thanks Mistressx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
thankyou

mmm this is AMAZING.... i want you to fuck me.... i've listened to this so many times... cum cum cum everytime...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mmm fuck me!

That was HOT! I could feel and hear the passion and wanted to be fucked by you badly! Keep'em cumming, please?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Satisfaction guaranteed

Wow. Came trice in a row. It's the voice. Is as if you were actually there. Whispering in both my ears. mmmm just getting wet thinking about it. Well done. Please don't stop here ... keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOOOOOW

That was absolutely amazing...you have a TRUE talent..I have never gotten off os quickly in my life. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Imagining you here

That was amazing and will contend with the other ladies that ir is by far the best. I love the sound of your voice. I wait each time till you tell me to cum. My husband would never dream of doig anything like this for me. Thank you and please keep it coming. I will be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holy shit.

That was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

I've listened to this a couple times & I cum every single time. Your voice is so sexy & you seem to know just what to say to turn a girl on. Great work!

driphoneydriphoneyalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

So well done and creative too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holy shit

I had the best goddamn orgasm I've ever had. God damn! It was so amazing I cried. God damn...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

You have such a sexy voice, I came exactly when you told me to. I loved it. =] Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
O.M.G.

You are one talented man, and I am one happy lady! You have the sexiest voice I've ever heard....wow, do I wish you were here right now!!! :)

legzzzlegzzzalmost 15 years ago
Best Quicky Ever

OMFG!! I have never heard anything so hot.. and in stereo!! You should give classes to other men cause a woman can't help but love your kind of quicky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a pleasure!

Quickest I've ever came. Thanks for posting. What a talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

Jesus Christ. I want you.

And why are there so few men posting on here? There are a handful of really hot, natural files from men, but most are from women trying too hard to sound sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My goodness!

Just what I needed to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh.My.Sweet.Jesus.

This was absolutely amazing. Best post on Literotica. I came twice in 3 and a half minutes. Keep posting PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
goddamn, I said GODDAMN!

absolutely superior, you've got a very convincing, genuine voice, and you nailed the desperate feeling! I agree with other posters; while I love women, many of the audio clips are from women who sound too contrived, too much like they're trying to please the listener and faking their own pleasure; you actually sounded as turned on as I was! Stereo is a great touch btw ;)

Thanks a ton, hon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmmmm

Listening to this, I can cum, practically without touching myself...I'm dizzy now...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

hot hot hot hot love it ..mmmmmmm more love to have more

DienDienover 14 years ago
Wow

I wish more guys sounded like that. The neediness, the soft light sighs...wow. That turned me on so badly. I don't even know how to describe how great that was. Awesome job.

Also...I love the accent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Umm...

Kind of creepy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ummmm!!!

sooooo hot ty Dr :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So hot

wow that was the sexiest thing ive heard in a long time, i was soaking without even touching myself. amazing

KalyptikaKalyptikaover 14 years ago
Yummy.

Good god. Without stepping on the others (because I agree FULLY with every praise listed) I am simply chalking this up to one word.

YUMMY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing!

just the sound of your voice got me off. i didn't even need to touch myself. Fucking Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastique!

Beautiful! Every sound and sensation a home-bound girl wants in a quick fuck! Thanx for getting me off in a big way..... beautiful accent too! *blushes*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

That's all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh!!!

its soo fucking hottttt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmm...

God damn it your voice is sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
R

So damn hot , ah you got me wet !!!!!!!!!! >__<

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Came in 30 seconds. A natural talent, you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow.

That was so erotica. You had me dripping wet by the time you were done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice!

Your voice had me wet from the get go, and was hot enough to give multiple!! Very HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

love the moans :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

mmmmmmm cum out with part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

that made me soo wet. Fuckin hot

naesisnaesisover 13 years ago

I don't normally like repetition, but I cum - hard - every time I listen to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

Oh fuck. I thought it'd be terrible. I was dead wrong.

Holy fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh baby... ;)

I love to hear you moan doctor... make an audio only you masturbating and moaning... lets cum together doctorrrrrr

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so wet

Oh my Gosh...my pussy quivers when I listen to this. Wish it was your tongue all over my clit. What a great talent. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mission Accomplished

Came so fucking hard listening to your voice. Well done, you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I came...

...very hard.

Thank you

Sidhe

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Come to My House?

You're a doctor alright...Want to play at MY house? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Come to My House?

You're a doctor alright...Want to play at MY house? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMFG

I am so glad I found this. The desperation in your voice, the talking, the moaning...GOD!!

Thank you for an amazing post. I loved it. You're accent is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
orgasmic!

I cummed twice before you gave instrucion to and orgaasmed so hard i thought id pass ou! I absolutely love the accent. Such a turnon. You can fuck me anytime,i was so damn wet at the first sound of your voice. My only wish is that i could have visited that hard, erect, hot cock in person

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Closed my eyes and came with you

This is beautiful and memorable. I will come back many times to reap the pleasure. It's so rare on audios, but I loved how you slipped in an "I love you." I love to hear that when a man is inside of me. It makes me feel validated and worthy and cherished. You have a lovely accent and I love your moans of passion and the way you encourage her desire. Satisying emotionally as well as physically. I envy your lover. Do I want to be her? *raises hand*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Thanks so much, your moaning and your instructions are just perfect. I came as soon as you told me to touch my clit!! Keep them coming (so to speak)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

That was hot! I only came once, but it was the 5th time this "session". It was amazing enough, that I am finally satiated (for now). Thanks! Your accent was super sexy - yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmmm

You know exactly what to say and the way you sound is so yummy that I can barely wait to cum. It's like you have combined all the sexiest moods, sounds, and words of my most memorable hot encounters and rolled it up into bliss. You are our fantasy man :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You make me feel so fuckable

Let me start with saying I didn't know what I was missing until I heard you. You make me so very hot... My next lover will have to be able to talk me through it like you do. Although you would b a tough act to follow! I love you too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT

This was so damn HOT.. I came very quickly. Your voice and tone were perfect. What have I been missing out on! I closed my eyes and it was as if you were in the room with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I only u wish tht I could know u. So hott!! I love accents!

Pugac2020Pugac2020about 13 years ago
Very hot!

Thanks :) so good to listen to! Had a nice orgasm too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

That was amazing :) Had my earphones plugged into my laptop...laying in my bed...felt like you were here with me. Hope to hear more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

mmm hot. love your accent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So good

Your audios never fails to make my pussy so wet and needy.

I think ive listened to this so much I already memorized what your going to say, whoops lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking incredibly wonderful!

I loved this! Came twice! So fast and desperate and your accent is HOT! It satisfied me emotionally and physically, as you kept love and the need to satisfy the other's desires close in the circle of your own needs. The layered voices got me on quickly too, not a single pause in the action. Please do more like this!(:

Diana23Diana23almost 13 years ago

I've listened twice now and I cannot stop touching myself. You make me so wet and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sooo good!

hearing the desperate wanting in your voice is so incredibly sexy! Thank you for my last orgasm! And possibly my next....

PeculiarPeculiaralmost 13 years ago
:3

This is my first time hearing something like this with stereo! You have a really nice voice which in my opinion is half the battle. I wouldn't mind hearing a harsher vocabulary from your lips, maybe referring to my pussy as my 'wet little cunt' etc. Looking forward to more! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lonely girl says THANK YOU!

This was just what I needed. Dude you are the best at this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING

That was EXACTLY what I needed to hear! That got me off so hard and quick; I could listen to this file over and over. PLEASE, I want more audios like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfection

Please do more like this! Gets you there fast, absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Holy shit. That is amazing.

peachesfemmepeachesfemmealmost 13 years ago
Hottest thing I have ever heard!

The audio talent of this man cannot be over-rated. He knows women inside and out. (literally). Thank you. I am very satisfied. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omfg

i love your work.. roughness please? i want you to rape me haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

you must be a good fuck in person. Come to Philadelphia!

stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
You are my first

My good doctor, you are my introduction into the world of erotic audio. Your description of this audio was intriguing enough for me to try it when I wandered in here on a lark.

It was ridiculous how quickly I came. The stereo effect was like hearing what you were saying and what you were thinking at the same time, which is hella sexy if you ever wondered what your partner was thinking while he's doing you.

I have never heard anything like this before and found nothing quite like this again. Well done. I look forward to taking the rest of your work on a test drive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG.. you are the best...

I listen to you in stero whispering in my ear with my headphones, never fails to get me off.. definitely my fav audio of all time..so damn hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG. WOW

This was ridiculously amazing. I've never left a comment before, but felt I had to for this one, simply because it's so damn sexy. You are the best. I love your accent, and your voice is so relaxing. I came so fast! This is absolutely the best erotic audio I've ever heard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Fucking Hot"

Very sexy. If only you were in Austin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy FUCK!

I come so hard and fast listening to you. EVERY TIME. The mere sound of your voice is enough to get me soaking wet. Mmmm. Please keep them cuming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
soooo sexy...

Yes please! Oh my god, you're so fucking hot. Please, more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
srsly?

Twice thru and I came 5 times. How is that even possible? Only stopped long enough for my body to stop convulsing. I would compliment you further but I am suddenly one sleepy girl. Five orgasms are better than ambien. Thanks for sweet dreams. :) I can assure you I will be back...

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 12 years ago
Alone and now

satisfied. Thank you. ~ Red

KikishoesKikishoesover 12 years ago

You are amazing. I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow.....just wow

I have never experienced anything like that before I wanted to cum within the first minute. My body shook from heead to toe. Sooo good XxX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so hot

I keep coming back to this story.

Thanks for bringing me to orgasm so quickly and so well.

I feel delicious.

Your voice & sounds you make are naughty and so sexy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDr_Impervious@Dr_Impervious
632 Followers
Impervious yet susceptible to good bad ideas

SIMILAR Stories