All Comments on 'One Lump or Two?'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Way too short

Harry is a talking head. There's no character development. This story is way to short. Aside from you "telling" me that this is a Valentine's story, I'd never would have guessed it.

Perhaps, you should stick to writing music instead of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not My Cup Of Tea

Parden the pun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good plotline but too short

I do agree that it's too short, but I like the storyline itself, just wished for a bit more detail and character development.

I have to argue with one of the previous commenters who suggested that it wasn't Valentine's Day oriented enough - not everybody has a romantic meal out for V Day and mentions it in every other sentance. Jeez. It was mentioned a few times, the gift giving, the officer mentioing it at the end.

impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this story although I don't think it's in the right category. Either way it was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This has nothing to do with Valentine's Day

It's an ok story, just not really anything to do with the theme of the contest. You could've developed it a little bit more and actually put some sex in, since you stuck it in EC.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 15 years ago
A Good Story but

I have to agree with Princess Erin about the category. There was enough character development for the length of the story, which might have been a bit short. Good luck in the contest.

DG HearDG Hearover 15 years ago
You're story

It's your story Tom, If you're happy with it, that's all that counts. To be honest, I found it a bit humorous. Good luck in the contest

DG

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Way Too Short

But perfect. And it was in keeping with the holiday. After all Harry did buy his wife a beautiful gift. I liked the twist...the poison at the end...Good luck...

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
good imagery

The story held my interest and the dialogue was good. Writing flowed and gave me images of what you were thinking without having to hit me over the head with extra words.

I do agree that I wish it was longer.

Good luck in the contest.

bb_peaksbb_peaksabout 15 years ago
Enjoyable and witty

but I was left hanging at the end. Far too short. I was just getting into the story and then BAM it was over. I agree some sex would have been nice. Great read.

MunachiMunachiabout 15 years ago
good story...

agree with the others that it could have been a bit longer, but it was good... good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice story

... and just about as long as it needs to be. Well done. Good luck in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous