All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 10'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
It will take a lot of pills for him to take all 3

He better get a lot of the little blue pills if he is going to play with all three of them. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
At this rate this stupid story could go forever.

I had some hope for something new when you brought the mom's slutty friend into the story in the last chapter but I see you're still just re-hashing the same unrealistic scenes over and over. The dialogue still sucks so badly it would almost be funny if it weren't so irritating. With all this redundancy this story really only needed to be three or four chapters. What more do these nitwit girls need to do before this dummy will wake up and give them the sex they've been begging for ever since the story began, way back during the Clinton administration. What's this idiot waiting for, an engraved invitation? This story is getting to be like a painful muzak loop in the dentist's office. Get to the photo shoot already, and the inevitable orgy. Move the story forward.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
That Was a Good Chapter!!

I think Scott going to need some little blue pills to keep up with Katrina, Ashley and Ashley's mother. I can hardly wait to see what happens between the four of them in the bed at one time. Also to see what happens between Carol and Scott and Ashley's mother. Sorry about using Ashley's mother I could not remember her name at this time. Keep writing this story you're doing a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Daily Cialis?

You can't do that, doctors warning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReindeer58@Reindeer58
882 Followers
Chapter 48 submitted 8/16

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES