All Comments on 'The Portrait'

by darkseraph

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very descriptive!

Better than some of the dribble I've read at this site - your writing talents are wasted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A good story

It's not horror, it's a love story, and it's a damn good one at that. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow.

This was really really good.

PerentiePerentieabout 15 years ago
As steamy as it is sweet

Awesome tale, though I agree with the other review that there is nothing horrific about this. I love this kind of fantasy love story with a being that isn't human, be it a succubus, fairy, harpy, lamia, nymph or mermaid but its hard to find good stories like that, especially ones that don't end in the man getting killed and/or eaten. The only downside to me was not finding out what Autumn was, perhaps the literal elemental spirit of autumn herself? A nature goddess? I realize a big point of the story was that what she was didn't really matter, but wanting to know is just part of who I am I guess. Here's hoping you write more stories of this type (that is erotic romance involving a non-human woman).

epicroseepicroseabout 15 years ago
Your story

I was blown away by this story. Seriously, this is not even in the 'talented amateur' zone. Give it a quick spell check and it's a polished, beautiful and touching piece of art. Written by a dude too! I'd be fascinated to know more about this author. I haven't read all the stories yet and I guess this one is not purely for valentines but in terms of displaying raw talent it's a heavy hitter.

Bravo to you sir, please tell us more about yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...not with me, kid.

Wow. I'm really impressed. You are a very talented writer. Your attention to detail is wonderful and your descriptions are so vivid. Keep writing...and drawing^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
absolutely fantastic

it could do with a proofread, but the story itself is exceptional

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

One of the Best stories of this type i've ever read...Thank You...

pip1247pip1247almost 7 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed this story a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous