All Comments on 'My Son, My Panties'

by neon_noodle

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes

Keep going with another chapter....mom's fuckng their sons are the best stories!!!!!!!!!! So hot and forbidden but so right..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

Please continue this. She has so much to teach her son. Thanks for your efforts.

ap2techap2techabout 15 years ago
Great !!

I hope she teaches his friends too. Don't want an orgy, one at a time I think is best. Then they can move on to girls their own ages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Greatest

This is one of the greatest stories on this site, please carry on with more chapters. His mom will surely have his two friends and then even more of his mates. I think his two masturbating buddies would also suck each other if his mom asked. This could turn into a classic series. please keep the same style of writing as now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I came

I came really hard. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it ...

great story ... please continue..

thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Teen-age perverts have lots of fans

Ii gave up after the first three or four paragraphs. There are clever,erotic fetish stories but this is not one of them.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Try EDITING Before Posting...

...the next time you pretend to know what you're doing, otherwise LEAVE WRITING TO WRITERS! There must be a dozen ridiculously spelled words, in addition to several dozen grammar errors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hotttttt..but get dad/hubby into action

ignore the idiots with their stupid criticisms..but definetly tell us more...with dad/hubby joining in with stud jock son glenn..nothing hotter than when both dad/son tag team mom..and for women/& sex charged moms.. like myself..and real bi couples..if dad gets into hot bi action with his jock son..with mom as a part of it...terrific...and major turn-on..most often missing in hot stories like yours..

shagalotshagalotabout 15 years ago
Just ignore the morons

It ceases to amaze me why do people bother to leave negative feedback on a story , when the only thing they can say is wow bad spelling bad grammer try editor next time ,its a story nothing more nothing less , admittedly there are some people who do not even try to write a story in a way that readers can enjoy but THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM you have made a valliant try with this story my friend so as my title says please just ignore them and please hurry with chapter 2 well done keepit up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
her boy's dick

The best thing about this fine story is how it features a mother's fascination--and need!--for her boy's dick! Every young guy will eventually admit that he really likes thinking about Mom's cunt! But while most mothers try to suppress their natural attraction for their son's prick, Glenn's Mom admires everything about her boy's outsized dick and well-filled teenage balls! The very sight of what her son is carrying around between his legs drives his mother wild! She wants him back where he started out and where he belongs--right up her maternal twat! If more sons realized this hot possibility, there'd be a lot more jeans dropped around the house when Junior is alone with his loving Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
From a mom - very hot

Hot story. I agree, ignore the losers who post anonymously. If claim to be such a good writer, then put your name on your comment, so other's can judge how good you are. Otherwise shut the fuck up, losers.

Now back to the story. Very hot. As a woman, I loved the detail of how the mom was fascinated with her son's big, swollen cock. How about another chapter with them contining their sex affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Like my mother

I remember my mother finding me jacking off in the basement of our grandmothers house. She looked like she was in a daze and just walked over to me, knelt, and took me in her mouth. Of course I shot right away. She then climbed on top of me and we made love and I mean we made love and until her death, we were a happy couple.

funkyhatfunkyhatabout 15 years ago
WHOA!

I smell a sequal in the works...don't I?

PLEASE!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Son & Friends

Keep writing and get the friends involved! Maybe mom gets a gang bang?

Purveyor1Purveyor1about 15 years ago
Nicely done~~~

Great, keepit up, regards,

David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
brill

ive came twice and i didint even get to the end yet first story yet to do that cant wait for more but cant be as good as this can it please try

majyckemajyckeabout 15 years ago
Neighbor Lady stories?

Loved your story, would very much like to read those that inspired it! Where can one find the stories by Neighbor Lady? I tried looking here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...and can't wait to do it again.

What makes me hope for a next chapter. First I was afraid this story wouldn't appeal to me with those short brief sentences at the start, then I doubted it wouldn't be an incest story rather belonging to the voyeurs genre but at the end I got all I was asking for. I liked the "overpowering and commanding" style of the mother a lot being in control all the time. Now I'm looking forward for that talk she will have with Glenn. And maybe with his dad too. But I don't believe Glenn would like to share his newest toy with his pals right away and see her becoming the spermbank for his classmates. But she could use them to tease Glenn. "Would your friends be disappointed if they knew I don't have any panties on under my skirt?" "Mom!!" "Maybe I should let them have a look and I would know for myself..." And stuff like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot

great story, definatley get the friends involved though, geeks need some lovin too :p

DaTouchDaTouchalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

That is an amazing story! Thanks! It sure had a powerful effect on me!

NoSuchGuyNoSuchGuyabout 13 years ago
Please continue

Wow what a hot story. Let the mom teach her son all about sex. Leave the dad out of the action for now. Maybe the mom has a hot friend in need for some teenage cock.

I like the style of your writing. How you describe the clothing and the emotions of both.

Please please continue. - THANKS

sourblue1sourblue1about 13 years ago
Nice story

48mwm here, who stroked with my mom and sisters panties, and also had a sister who fondled me and gave me BJs. What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story... but please proofread, perfect writing makes perfect reading...

...I've seen her panties lines under her skirt...

...and watch them run out like a cat feeling a trash can...

...I started at it, the first new cock I'd seen...

(There were more than just these examples)

Each error is like a hiccup or a speed bump and throws the entire story off track for a few moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ooo i like my mother panty sniff she is big panty. one day mother sleep i go to the mother sleeping room. mother draw panty on the table i sniff the panty and bra. ooo..o my mother see 'o.. my son...' "sorry my mother' next time my mother and i fucking. n

a good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that was so beautiful.

What a lovely story, I enjoyed every bit of it. For me BLACK KNICKERS and full sex belong together anyway. Even now I crave an experience like that, Wonderful !!!!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OK !!!!!!!!!! THE KID GOT LUCKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLENN WAS THE WINNER IN THIS STORY, NOT ONLY DID HE GET TO USE MOMS PANTIES , BUT HE GOT TO FUCK HER. BUT WHAT YOU FORGET WERE DETAILS. DETAILS HELP TO MAKE A STORY WORK. YOUR STORY JUST GOT BY YOU SHOULD TRY HARDER TO REMEMBER DETAILS...........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a lovely story.

That was one beautiful experience,portrayed in perfect detail. For me sex and black knickers is the ultimate, I can`t think of anything more pleasurable , Thanks SO much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
that was SOOOO nice.

I would LOVE to have a session like that, it was beautiful---and black knickers as well, just perfect, absolute heaven!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

oh my god, I fingered myself so hard and rubbed my clit numerous of times reading this story, someone come and give me their big, throbbing cock and put it in my tight, wet pussy! Or girls, come and rub your clit on mine, or stick your tongue deep inside my pussy while you rub my clit ;)

cyberking001cyberking001over 10 years ago
fucking HOT

hot, h-o-t, HOT ... the horny mom needing her boy's man cock to fill her up and squirt babies into her hot wet snatch .... damn.

you know what would have made it even hotter? instead of sending glenn's friends home, she should have got down on her knees and wrapped her mouth around each boy's fuck rod until it spewed hot sticky gooey sex liquid all over her face ... yummm,

then she should have ravished her boy in front of them to show them how a horny girl spreads her legs nice and wide for boy-man cock.

i guess we need a chapter 2, don't we :-)))

sam

p.s. anyone who reads hot stories like this just so he can check the spelling and grammar has a lot more issues than correcting your english. ignore them!

greystardustgreystardustabout 10 years ago

Yes, an intriguing story, very well told.

Something about a very sexy girl introducing her son to pussy - wow, courageous.

Well done neon_noodle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Totally HOT !!!

This "thread" is extremely erotic....you have my pretty VS thong totally drenched. Thanks for a very sexy story. I love putting on my feminine lingerie and making sweet "cummies" in my pretty, tight VS thongs.....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy.............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need

Th trill of th whole love making is a dream I am ready to _ _ _ _

union2union2almost 7 years ago
panties

excellent story.had me masturbating from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
with pleasure

i have always liked the way they felt on my balls . there just sexy i wish women would let guys jerkoff in front of them instead of looking at porn : healthier all around for everyone

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Lucky Glenn

Yes, there some problems with the grammar and such, but it's still a good read and brought back a lot of memories. I fucked my mother's panties for years but that's as far as it went. I was smart enough to know better than shoot cum into her panties because that's just asking to be found out. Anyway, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me and my son in the past

I often saw my son sniff my dirty panties and masturbate with them. his huge cock made me hot and many times I masturbated wishing it was me pleasuring him and sucking his cock. but I never had the courage. Today he is a married man and I still masturbate thinking when I saw him with my underwear in his room, thinking in is big cock. Now at 56 i only masturbate and sometimes fuck with young guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a pleasure to read such a well written story. Great visual, erotic content and, to top it off, proper use of the English language. English teacher?

shymaleashymaleaabout 1 year ago

my wife likes to put her dirty knickers on top of the dirty wash,and our son is jerking of in them a lot,she loves it so much she wears slutty outfits&high heels in front of son&friends,and last week asking for their opinion what lingerie is hot for attending the schoolparty ,a charity to collect money for students with parents which are alcoholics etc,it,s such a turn on for us

bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhouston12 months ago

Awesome story . It takes mr back to when my Mom and I were expori g ourselves. Many great memories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. My mom pretty quickly figured out I had taken a pair of my sister's panties when she came home for summer break. Mom was looking at me when she told my sis the washing machine probably gobbled them. Whew, off the hook, until later the two of us were having a sandwich for lunch in the kitchen. Mom rather nonchalantly said, ""Mikey, don't touch your sister's stuff again." I flashed a bright red, no hiding my guilt. She followed it up with, "I did have three younger brothers when I was growing up, they were sneaky, but I knew." That was it. After lunch, she came to my room and confronted me, "hand them over." I protested, saying I'd tossed them. "Mikey, don't lie to your mother. I did the wash this morning and folded everything, they were there. Just give them to be now and its ended. Now!" So, I stood up took off my pants, removed the panties and tried to cover my dick and balls with one hand while handing her the panty. I was red, embarrassed, near tears. My mom had turned red, quietly said, "oh, oh dear, I see" and quickly left my room. Two days crawled by, then I quietly explained the panty wasn't to jerk off with. I wanted to wear them to feel more feminine, to be a "girl", we had a very, very long intimate talk. Two days later, underneath my pillow were a pair of panties and a simple note, "Love - Mom"

Wife4MMFWife4MMF2 months ago

So bad. So taboo. So very erotic and arousing.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenabout 1 month ago

Just the most incredibly erotic story ever !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous