All Comments on 'Ellen Seduces Her 18-Year-Old Son'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She should let him have it all

If she is going to be his mentor, then the first thing she should teach him is how to eat pussy, and to satisfy a woman with his mouth before she teaches him how to fuck.He needs to know how to do anal intercourse also, so that he will be a complete lover for her. His mom should let him satisfy her in every way, and become his lover.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 15 years ago
All the way

I think they should go all the way and he should be her pernament lover.l

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

His mum should bring him to the fetish shoe shop. He will learn to wear women clothes and very high heels and of course making a woman cum by licking before he learns to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Teach him everything

I think you should let her teach him everything but at slow pace adds to the supense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Submissive

Love the direction of the panties, mother realzes she enjoys the domination and control, involve a strap on.

clive2007clive2007about 15 years ago
Very Good

Yes of course she should let him fuck her. Nicely done. Please ignore "wrong term usage." It's unfortunate that some Americans are so stupid and complacent in their ignorance that they don't recognize the British "mums" and "mummys" while we say "moms" and "mommys, and give you a low rating as punishment. I wonder why this moron didn't take you to task for using the term "knickers" and not "panties." Be patient with us. Perhaps one day we will catch up.

Donna19063Donna19063about 15 years ago
Why is it impossible for guys not to include

8 inch dickies in their stories---Please grow up

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Let 'em fuck!!!

How else are we going to justify the incest code????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Is The Son 18, or EIGHT!?

The inane and complete innocence of the 18 year-old son in this story is so unbelievable that even him having the ridiculously prototypical 8" dick seemed mild in comparison. <BR> Stick to comic books, loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What??

An 18 year-old that had never cum before? I understand that this is fantasy, but it is tooo far out of reality to be any good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wrong term usage

Re the comment by anonymous (01/26/09)

Someone should point out that yank means to tug sharply and

that anonymous would be better employed yanking his meat than criticising perfectly proper English

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cum

Let the mother allow robert to let her cum in her several times. It'd be hot if she got pregnant by her son and they had twins, a boy and a girl. And they end up teaching there kids the joys of incest loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yess

u should make the guy fuck his mother and have trplet girls and make himdo all when they get 18 and his mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ung

You're one of the greatest authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Of course, they must fuck, do anal, share one of his girlfriends.

At least, that is my preferance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next Step for Robert

Ellen is getting ready to fuck her son. This should be a very special moment for the both of them. Ellen should wear a white satin corset with nylons. Finally stiletto heels and a white sheer negligee. The first thing she should do is have some of her closest friends come over for a cocktail party.Sons and Moms should be the only guests. Sucking and kissing should climax with only Mothers and Sons be allowed to the bedrooms for a night of special incest love. Robert will have his moment with his Mother as they darken their bedroom with candlelight and special fragrances. The next morning Mom and son will be sleeping together. There is no turning back at this juncture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"almost every morning I wake up with a stiff cock, can I come into your room and you wank me off.' 'Of course,' his mother replied."

This is a charming story, and the boy's naiveté and innocence adds to the charm, in my opinion. Robert is so innocent that he doesn't realize (so far) that seeing and handling her boy's fat 8-incher gets his mummy (mommy, but I like the British locution) wet between her legs. Robert will have lots of boyish fun discovering his mother's mommy-hole and all the fun he can have with it. Will the boy find out that his mommy's cunt is the perfect receptacle nature provides for his big stiff prick and all the warm creamy semen he's got sloshing around in his heavy young balls? He sure will if his loving mother (the kind of mother every boy should have) has her way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My mum comes into my bedroom every night for a shag while my dad sleeps. I have her doggy style. When I'm about to cum she turns around and sucks every single drop of my seed into her mouth. I also fuck her during the day time too. Who needs a girlfriend? I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appreciating his Mother

By all means she should allow Robert to fuck her. She could teach him to enjoy himself while satisfying her. What a Beautiful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do something different!!!

Nah man that's how ALL of these stories end. do something different. but I fucking love the first part. Whatever you decide I can't wait to read it!!!!

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear3 months ago

After the 3rd Mummy by an 18yo, I gave up. Fair enought a boy under 10 might call her mummy, but a young man calls her mum, not mummy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous