All Comments on 'A Journey of Passion Ch. 02'

by _Lynn_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 15 years ago
Excellent!

Nice lead in to the rest of the story. A good background is important to help a story develop and you did it right. All the main characters have had major troubles, now it's time for something to go right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What???!!!!!!

Okay. No clue was provided as to why there are two apparently unrelated vignettes posted, but I was willing to wait for some sort of logical connection to appear. If there was going to be a "Ch.02", it would have been nice to have been given a "Ch.01" designation. And then, in the second vignette, the storytelling just stops. It does not end; it stops. Did "page 2" just get lost in the ether? Regardless, the whole posting is similar to a song with a no ending chord.

-- KK in Texas

_Lynn__Lynn_about 15 years agoAuthor
My mistake ...

in posting the chapters without giving them designated numbers.

I already have that request in to correct the issue.

DG HearDG Hearabout 15 years ago
Good story

How many chapters in all? I'm not real big on chapter stories and sometime read them after a few are posted. Got me kid of hooked on this one.

DG

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user_Lynn_@_Lynn_
275 Followers
Author of stories that touch the reader with emotion and a hint of reality.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES