All Comments on 'Nora Jane's Tea Party'

by bonvivantrose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
too bad they couldn't leave a message tattoed on

her forehead for her golf playing pompous playing husband to see..." THIS SLUT WAS FUCKED BY MEN>>>NOW GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING GOLF GAME"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved this

Good start to what could be a great series, many more chapters I hope. One small gripe, don't rush into the sex, a good steady build up adds to the excitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another retarded bitch

yes, I mean the author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bonvivantrose ....

Time to go back to the BEDROOM CLOSET ....

Cucky Boy!

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Beyond ridiculous

First off, just for future stories, when describing someone social pedigree us "wealth", not "richness". "Born into wealth" is an accurate description of social station, "richness" is a quality of food or color. That ends the editorial section of the comment.

Secondly, she's wealthy enough that her home has separate wings, but not household staff? Trust me, if you're wealthy enough to have distinct wings of the home, you've got staff. She wouldn't be alone in the house with a construction crew. Also, this crew apparently has no concept that they could be arrested (much less find themselves blackballed by the community they rely on for monetary income)? Here's a small bit of information, the police will believe the word of a single wealthy individual over a horde of blue collar laborers.

I understand this is just a quick "stroke" story, but gonzo porn has greater thought put into it than this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous