All Comments on 'The First Valentine's Day'

by LawrenceD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Falsely advertised

You had me hooked with your first sentence and continued to maintain my interest with your first paragraph. Then, you drifted away from your original premise.

You could have removed the rest of your story and pasted it elsewhere. There was not a word about Valentine's Day after the introduction.

Sorry, but you failed to write a Valentine's Day story. This is just an interesting story that I would have scored higher had you not falsely advertised it as a Valentine's Day story.

impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow and Wow

Absolutely loved this. Reminiscent of some of my favorite authors of prose. Forget the quacker who calls this false advertising - they've been ranting at everyone - This was lovely, poetic, touching and original. Val and Tines... Nice nice nice. I hope you continue to write, it would be a shame to lose such creativity in prose. And if you stick around perhaps visiting AH - the Author's hangout - you might find quite a few more followers. Thank you for such an original work.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Winners.

I think there should be about a tie between 12 winners for this contest.! Grat story and one of the top ones on here.! Thanks. {I think we should tar and feather "falsely advertised" and run him out of the country}.! Best suggestion I have had today - we badly need some Feathers and Tar,,,please.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

A well written story.

RedHead*MuseRedHead*Museabout 15 years ago
Voluptuous Val & Tine!

I'll get my rant about "False Advertising" over with first.

(Oh, I just read how personal attacks are not allowed, so I've deleted the part about "constipated, tenured Oxford English Lit prof) IMO it's unnecessary to be extremely picky about the adherence & consistency, constancy of the Valentine's theme throughout the stories.

This is an excellent, well-crafted tale, that fits the theme. Love the lush descriptions of their erotic couplings.

Truly liked it all & hope you will continue writing & sharing with us on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous