All Comments on 'A Box of Chocolates'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it

I loved it. It was very creative. My only complaint is that instead of posting this to romance, it should have been posted to mind control.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well, nice, but.......

Truly, it's a cute plot line (albeit a bit predictable), but as posted, the tale is in serious need of an editor.

Keep writing, but get some assistance before finalizing the story.

-- KK in Texas

impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

I loved the fact that it wasn't just about the sex, that Lisa was looking for more then that. I also like the fact that you just hinted at the fact that she was a bigger girl, and didn't just say she was.

All shapes all sizes all types there is always someone out there who loves you for who you are!

kudos loved it!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Good

I did enjoy the story but there were a few spelling and grammar errors that distracted from the purpose.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
good story

I like a little witchcraft, and sex together, makes for a good story. Thanks

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Lessons in Loving

The romantic love this gal finds with a guy who truly adores her requires her to learn that a vain Adonis is not the answer, nor any other self-centered jerk. The magic chocolate is the secret, ain't it? A fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
realisation

a lovely story of awakening! made me realise one or two things about myself too thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I didn't know you had such a romantic side to you

Wow romantic and sweet, so unlike you. You must be heading to a new phase of your life. I like this but don't lose too much of the old you.

Lee ChambersLee Chambersabout 15 years ago
A good story

Keep writing and good luck in the contest.

txvjtxvjabout 14 years ago
Surprised

I though I knew how this story was going to go. I didn't. Thank you for showing even a Valentine's story can still surprise us. And thank you for the message, while I'm at it.

angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Fun

That was a fun little story. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
: )

What a good story!

CinnerCinnerover 9 years ago
Nice

Nice fable.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
SO she loved herself?

IF it was a romance she would have loved tyler, but she became as selfish as the two dick heads. Tyler find someone worthy...

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

I very much liked this story. The old man's warning was just subtle enough to set me to wondering. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1350 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.