All Comments on 'Paul and Susan on Spring Break'

by mary0256

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
First time .

It's the first time I read a story that wasn't exagerated and actually sounded like it was a true story . Thanks for being different .

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 15 years ago
good story

really liked the saga of the twins. well thought out realistic, intellegent characters. i'd like to see the story continue, post divorce relationship w/ the twins? always hate to come to the end of a good story.

klaxxklaxxover 14 years ago
Pretty good, but a downer.

On a minor note, the description to this story says, "The twins join Bill and Carol on spring break." I think that's supposed to be <i>"Karen"</i>.<br><br>This final part in the Paul and Susan series was very well written, realistic, and all - but a bit of a disappointment.<br><br>Paul and Susan's relationship was already losing steam when they moved into their apartment. It fizzled even more in this part, and took a (very) back seat in the plot. Virtually the only hint of the hot incestuous relationship in the first three parts of the series was their short romp in an airplane toilet.<br><br>Speaking of which, there were previous mentions that Paul and Susan's relationship had a strong romantic element (each found the other a very fulfilling partner - more so than any other relationship they'd had, and they were "making love" as opposed to "just fucking"). That also seemed to disappear in this part. The airplane thing was definitely a fuck. There wasn't much romance anywhere in this part, or in the last part, either, between any of the couples.<br><br>Moreover, there really wasn't much of an ending - no resolution - to this series; it seemed to just fade, which was very unsatisfying. Continuing the story from here leaves the twin sibs each marrying their respective significant others, and growing further apart. Perhaps they have infrequent trysts, say at family get-togethers - during which they may or may not realize they should have stayed together all the while, and dumped their spouses before they became spouses in the first place. Or, maybe they become fulfilled with their respective spouses and never get together (sexually) again. Anything other than staying together just plain sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bill and Karen need to disappear, or die.

Those twins gave their virginity to each other!!!! Virginity is sacred!!! They must stay together for life in love, no matter what! Fix this, now!!!!

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago

siblings for pleasured sex.. i don't know is a good idea but nicely written. there is no love left between sibling... i think this should end here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great series!

It was not what I expected and after all I have read on this site, that is a good thing to me. I expected Bill and Karen to run off together and be sexless, but happy, prudes. I respect your choice and encourage readers to understand that writers are more than servants of their readers but also exhibitionists of their imaginations. Thank you for sharing your story.

OlebillOlebillover 8 years ago
unexpected

I didn't like this at all when I read incest between brother and sister I expect it was because of love that they got together not just sex. When others started getting involved I had to jump to the end to make sure siblings stayed together only find out no! This not what I like as I have been there and it disappoint me. Not being with the one you love it never stops hurting for the rest of your life.

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
Disappointing end.

With Bill and Karen being so prudish for so long and Paul and Susan having loved each other for those years, I didn't like the way it ended. And it just ended. No resolution. No afterthought. No closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story.......

But it needs to keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous