All Comments on 'Back Scratches Affair Ch. 04'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2about 15 years ago
Although

you have portrayed these two marriages as recovering. They would in reality never interact again. After all what you are saying is that an adulterer and her lover could have a social life with each other in front of her husband. The fact that it is two women makes no difference. This would only open the wound again and rub it in the face of the cheated husband. A their counselor would tell them to avoid situations like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Ex-Boyfriend?

You have tied the plot lines together well except I don't think you ever had Jack ask about the ex-boyfriend's too-coincidental contact with Jennia. How did he happen to be at the same restaurant and did she meet him privately in addition to her times with Susan? Jack would want to know that.

(If you did account for this thread please excuse me as I missed it.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Welcome back

I was surprised to see this story. To be honest, I had forgotten that you were one of the very best cheating wife authors. I went back and read the whole tale again and enjoyed it as much the second time.

I hope you will not be absent so long but will continue to submit. There are so relatively few truly good authors left in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I don't think that Jack realizes it but there

were some major problems in his marriage to Jenna. He needed to ask himself why she distanced herself from him anmd cheated on their marriage. Things said in anger are quite often that one feels at a base level. She plain didn't like him. Susan satisfied he more that he did, I don't mean sexually either. It could have just have easily been a man she was cheating with. ( TT tried to give that impression early on)But they have now made up and none of the real problems have been addressed. She will cheat again and the husband being your typical male would be clueless. I think our economy is fucked up because there are collectors of something. But that's just my opinion which means a helluva lot to me. Marriedwithballs@yahoo,com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Proving yourself right

Back Scratches Affair was a story that I found uncomfortable -- which is fine -- as well as a bit far fetched and off toned in that the characters felt like... well... thinly drawn characters. The husband and wife reconciled in the end, but the story avoided an absolute, they-lived-happily-ever-after resolution. Readers like myself who felt that the wife was callous and amoral could assume that the uneasy truce was not an end to the adultery but only a cease fire.

So why chapter four? It wasn't as if these were characters that gave readers the warm and fuzzies. Why an epilogue to a long short story?

It seems to me that you as an author are in this chapter trying to mold the opinion of readers. The story seems to say, "See the wife's not that bad. Things are working out. The wife really does love her husband."

But that's just piling the shit higher and packing it tight. Maybe if the wife had an epiphany that she really was trying to hurt the husband -- for whatever reason -- I could believe it. Or if they broke up and tragedy brought them back together -- if only for comfort -- and they started over, he with enhanced self-confidence and she with enhanced humanity, it would ring true. As it stands this chapter is a run on sentence that ends with ... [ellipsis] ... [ellipsis] ... [ellipsis].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wretched crap from an awful author

yeeah... the 1st 3 chapters sucked moose cock and this sucks as bad

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
As a parody – it would have been quite funny

The way the story “reasons”, the way into long term healing of marriages in serious trouble, is to have the wife go cheating on the marriage twice a week for six month (the approximate time it takes a trusting, yet totally clueless husband to finally figure out what the wife has been trying to tell him through her tireless shenanigans). Upon being discovered, the husband should be treated with utter disrespect as the full details of the cheating are graphically described. At that point, the grateful husband should naturally feel overwhelmed by guilt as he should recognize that the wife’s extra curricular activities were indeed all the inevitable outcome of his shortcomings in the relations. For example, he would realize that he was not sensitive enough to his wife's needs, and as a result, missed the opportunity to promptly encourage her to have her way with him, while wearing a strap- on dildo; Indeed, a grave failure… Still, if he knows what’s good for him, he should jump on the opportunity given to him to initiate couple counseling. That, of course, would also be the perfect timing to apologize for all his shortcomings, mistakes and insensitivities. He should of course insist on dismissing any parallel effort on the wife’s part to apologize for any wrong doing on her part. <P>

Ok I am back here. I must admit that despite the ‘shock and awe’ effect of the narrative in this story, have I not read the story myself, I would have thought that this is a fantastic parody on the theme of ‘brazenly cheating wives who are married to lowly husbands who love to be humiliated (or can’t recognize it when they are); Otherwise known in the lingo as the ultimaqte wimps’.

But I can’t say that I think that this was the intention of the author. Incredible as it may be - the given narrative seems to be told in earnest. So I don’t know exactly how to react. As a parody –it’s quite wild: pushing the envelope of the norms ad absurd, I actually found my self laughing at points. But, frankly, as a serious ‘dramatic’ story (all the chapters), it is quite terrible. How can anybody take the numerous examples of distorted or nonsensical reasoning seriously? So, unless it’s an April fool’s day product which mistakenly made its way into the wrong time of the year, I will just treat it as an ‘extended mistake’ (especially based on some of this author's other submissions). Tomorrow is another day…

sanman52sanman52about 15 years ago
Why?

I have no idea why the author thought a follow-up was needed to the original 3 chapters. Other than show that the couple was still together, I don't see that much was added. And the 2 couples becoming friends and hanging out together, what kind of craziness is that? You don't throw 2 people together who have been having an affair, still have feeling for each other, and not expect something to be rekindled at some point. Again, craziness.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDabout 15 years ago
Clueless Again!

From the Chapter 1-3:

She had turned to put on her bra, and then turned her back to him. He had looked at her, because he liked to and he hadn't been looking at her lately, when he saw the scratches.

He said he wanted to take her out to dinner for a romantic evening, but she didn't seem to be happy with the day he chose. Later, she changed the day.

Her anus had lube on it, which went along with the fact that her clitoris was red and swollen.

The second thing that happened different was that the old boyfriend stopped and talked to Jennia. He talked for a few minutes. The shy woman twice jerked in surprise and looked to be blushing, even though Jack couldn't be sure.

"I'm sorry you saw that and I'm sorry you were hurt badly by what I said."

"...we knew one day you guys would probably find out..."

From Epilogue:

"I've dreamed of you too, I woke up groaning and I think Jack knew who my dream had been about, but he didn't say anything."

""...What we did felt good, but we shouldn't have gone that far, I'm so sorry we did."

Jennia never said that she was sorry for the affair until Chapter 4. She was sorry she was caught and that she hurt Jack. Since she knew she was going to get caught one day she either did not care that her marriage is destroyed or she thought she could talk Jack into accepting the relationship with Susan. Jack is a wimp who cannot live without his cheating wife. He just needed an excuse to take her back. Anyone else but Jennia would have realized that she had revealed her affair to her husband with the scratches (if he could see them then she would know that he saw them) and lube in her ass. Once again Jennia either did not care or she was so in love with Susan that she did not put in together. Jennia will at some point cheat on Jack again as the last little exchange with Susan indicates she needed to make him comfortable with her again.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Will she give him anything he want?

It might be she needs to tell him that he can do anything he wants to do to her. She needs to be treated as a slut, but needs loved sometimes to show her that he still cares for her. Thanks for the story....Rich

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Sort of useless

This chapter does not add anything to the story and makes me much more suspicious of the reconciliation's validity. I think that he should have left her in the hotel room and never looked back (Only because I was conditioned to never lay a hand on a woman unless she requested it). The technical aspects of your writing are smoother after five years of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, two women caught in adultry still trying

to keep their meal tickets without really working on it. What they do is to anticipate what the men feel or want and try to give them that at time. The men are of course idiots to allow the women who obvious are in lust with each other if not in love with each other to continue to plan the conduct their subversions. The old saying, once a cheater always a cheater, is very true. And old garbage stinks, always throw out the trash, recycle it is greener.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You dodnt keep trash you throw it out.

These two werent worth the first time let alone the second. Who wants to take STD and HIV test every month for the rest of their lives just so they will know when they have been infected?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The real questions were never asked or answered

Why did the wife hate the husband so much to harm him? Such stories dont speak of real love between husband and wife they speak of hatred of the wife for the husband who takes care of them. a shame people cant see deeper than the veneer.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
That was different

I think this was the first loving wives story I've read that involved just another woman. I've read plenty that had women having sex, but usually it is both men and women both they are cheating with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

a cheater is still a cheater with a woman or a man she did it and the trust and respect is gone. Most may say it wasnt a man so i am cool with that, but are you really cool with being lied to and disrespected regardless of who its with. I would have divorced her as my wife. I could still deal with her as a lover but not a wife.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
Nice enough story

Unusual in that the betrayal was with another person of the same gender. But...

Long sex scenes and less of the relational drama makes the overall story less interesting than many. I thought.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Those sluts are not to be trusted.

Another slip of any type and they should be dumped.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
SCRATCHES THAT HEALED ...........

...... a marriage ?

A bit more of remorse/emotions , rather than sex play , would have improved the story.

Only true remorse , can justify reconciliation .

Gave 4 for the series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you for Real

This story sucks oh sorry what do dykes call it. He should of kicked her skank arse to the curb. Who the hell wants a marriage with a lesbian 3 way you sick bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anony: "Who the hell wants a marriage with a lesbian 3 way you sick bitch?"

...me, for example. I would love it!

An Onymous Man

AxelottoAxelottoover 7 years ago
Who wouldn't want to join two women fucking?

What a stupid question. The only problem with fucking two women is keeping up with them... Shit, I can barely keep up with one woman. although if they are bi/lesbian, they will be fucking each other too.

But its all conjecture for me, I can't see how I'd ever end up with two women to begin with...my wife would kill me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
****WARNING - RAAC/cheating WHORE wife APOLOGIST Writer****

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Really Dumb Story

No Friggin Way! D I V O R C E the cheating bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Meh

"Me too, but I rolled over and I grabbed George's...um... manhood and we f... uh, had sex. I wanted to feel him inside me." - These two women have a six month affair, and she can't say "cock" or "fuck"?

Jack doesn't notice Susan's dress until after they got food?

I can't believe Susan told Jenna about pegging her husband!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ended

This ended with a whimper, after all the banging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
yea, here's why they are still stupid

you DO NOT tell other people what goes on in the privacy of your bedroom with your spouse. you DO NOT talk bad about your spouse...especially with someone you may have a crush on, is flirting with you, or have already had sexual relations with.

it's emotional cheating. i had to do a lot of research about this very topic. my S.O basically lit into me for doing exactly what this silly woman is doing right now. I was venting about small things, big things, and even the occasional praises about my S.O with someone i'd grown close to...very good friends with. I never had sex with them, unlike the silly stupid ladies in this story....but you work out your relationship problems with your partner. anything else is disrespect. i understand why my partner now was so upset with me. at first i didn't see the harm in it. i thought i was venting with a good friend. what i was doing....was cutting my partner down over and over again...normalizing it....and thinking that was okay. it's not okay. it's the beginning of a dead relationship. it's sad that despite all the progress these two idiots have made, they still can't stop sharing private things they'd be very uncomfortable telling eachother in front of their spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Soooo,

why was her phone turned off in the early evening when at the apparent???

I thought that meant something ? ? ?

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Dead

Didn't care one way or the other about the end of this one.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Hmm.

Hmm, just as I said in the previous chapter. Now aftetr everything, the husband is the best lover she´s ever known. Good turnaround Author. But seems as if you forgot the rest of the story and what transpiredto get you to this point.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
typical willing cuckold shit

this writer has never met a cuckold he didn't like

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sigh

This was horrible. The fact they took them back was bad but to have them still be friends, seriously? Do you hate men?

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Nothing Original

This author has a theme it seems and he sticks to it, you read one of his stories you pretty well have read them all. Wimp husband seems to be preferred character ⭐️

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - cuck/RAAC - bad idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lets see, she cheated, lied, told him his career and his sexual abilities are terrible and to top it all of gets angry when caught because she dosen't like surprises and he had the audacity to interupt her orgasim. a real gem of a wife who only needs a little counseling for him to have the perfect marriage - yes indeed, that's what every spouse wants in a happy marriage partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story a lot. I agree with the author and have had the same experience, signing on to Literotica is a pain in the ass and reestablishing a password is next to impossible. I guess if you pay peanuts you get chimps.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggie10 months ago

This is a funny one. It’s like I had to scan past ch 2-3. I was trying to read the story, but the author kept wanting to stick in some porn! The guy even said a few times, ‘do I have to hear this?’ I was saying, ‘me too!’. Could’ve been a couple of chapters less, but if you’re putting it in a porn site, do what you gotta do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous