All Comments on 'Perfect Lover becomes Perfect PAL'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more more more!

More please keep writing this is better than porn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
considerate Lover Vs Selfish Lover

If she doesn't actually let him fuck her ass before long say 3 months, he should dump her or cheat on her with a hot younger chick and give her self esteem a good blow. she seems to think every dude out their is willing to lick her pussy and ass and dosen't know how lucky she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

What a fantastic tale you wove. Interesting that she already had him rimming her at will, but used her ass to stop giving him blow-jobs so he could have her ass. Loved that twist and wished I were he.

CbgnightowlCbgnightowlover 2 years ago

What a selfish (self-admitted) bitch. As much as I enjoy tonguing pussy and ass, there's no way I could take her arrogance on a regular basis.

As the author, I feel you missed much by limiting her description of just how his tongue felt, and never having him contribute to the narrative, especially expressing the delightful taste and scent he enjoyed to make his efforts worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
660 Followers
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...