All Comments on 'Oh God Father Jonathan!'

by lilamisakh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!!

OMG!!! I CAME SO HARD TO THIS STORY!!! MUST HAVE MORE OF FATHER JONATHAN AND AMANDA!! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Hey, I thought it was a really great story. My only criticism, while I realize this is fantasy, is why does everyone write the virgin cums in the end? I distinctly remember losing my virginity in a non-rape situation and there is no way in hell I could have cum. It just seems like the most unlikely element in non-consent stories.

Again, I respect fantasy play but just once I want to read a more realistic reaction from the victim.

PerieMasonPerieMasonover 12 years ago
YUMMY

Amazing.. luv it! There is something so very erotic about resisting a situation to do the honorable thing but being 'forced' lovingly to enjoy every naughty minute of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Holy fucking shit that rocked. I loved that you made him young but not too young and how he took control at virst but she became his sub. Very naughty indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Roommates here at dorm, late at night and just had to fap at this. I came so hard and mmm, I wish that was me right about now. Hopefully they don't wake up or else I'll have to explain why I have their panties close to me... Oh well, got me wet, had to fap, what's done is done and might even go for another round~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish the delicious Father Jonathan was more dominant and stern with Amanda. Let him linger on cunnilingus. And that this one was more fearful, tried to run away and he caught her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous