All Comments on 'My Mom or a Bitch in Heat'

by farhat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You illiterate piece of crap!

This is the first incest story that I have read that has so many examples of poor grammar and use of English. It's obvious you are not a native speaker, but could you at least stop using a computer to translate. Get a friend or someone here to proofread your work. By the way, slapping your mom around in order to have sex with her is terrible. I don't know what country you are from but slapping your mother is a bad thing to do whether you are having sex with her or not. How about for the next chapter of this story you write about the mother beating the two bastards with a cane and then sticking it up their bloody arses. That would be so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

ver poorly written and very hard to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
gr8

i love to fuck my mom2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Common

as i mentioned earlier for this author, that in his community, it is normal for mother son and bro-sis marriage. when he is not feeling the heat of taboo then it is impossible to write good incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
superrrrrr!! really i am inspiring to fuck my mom

superrrrrr!! really i am inspiring to fuck my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

;kjbk;jh;jhh'jh

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a very good jack-off fantasy! I LIKE it & gave it a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A) The OBJECTIONABLE SCENE WAS WHEN SOHAIL WAS HITTING HER! That was a No Fucking Way Stuff.

The description of mom's body is excellent, erotic.

Back in the days, I was totally infatuated with my mom... & then some!

She was 5'8.75" tall, Rubenesque, all extra flesh at the right places, making her very feminine. Her thighs & butt cheeks were pronounced but were very firm. Her boobs were DD cup. Her face was beatiful. Men found my mom very attractive, sexy

When my family lived in the Emirates, quite a few men were ogling her, some of them rather openly. At parties, men were hitting on her even when my sister & i were with her.

My dream was to be lying beside my naked mom and to kiss each square inch of her body at least 6 to 7 times before we have sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous