All Comments on 'Alex'

by KillerRomance

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Need More!!!

This was amazing... It... There are no words. PLEASE WRITE CHAPTER 2!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
THIS IS WRONG!!!!

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! ILLEGAL!! OMG. WHERE IS CHAPTER TWO?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Best Story

This is the best story I have read in ages! Where is chapter 2? There just has to be more to this!

owairakaowairakaabout 15 years ago
Bravo! Bravo!

Geez woman, you sure know how write a wonderful story!!!

Please continue with this its simply brilliant!!!

st3ph1066st3ph1066about 15 years ago
Encapsulating

Wow, that was one of the most encapsulating stories i have read on Literotica for some considerable time.

It felt just like i was reading from a novel.

The possibilities of you not writing a second chapter to this story would be unbearable.

please, Please, Please keep this story going.

Thank you.

Steph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AAARGHH!!!

Tell me there's going to be a Chapter 2~!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just right

When I started this wonderful story I thought to myself, "this is taking too long -- it should be cut a bit to crispen it." And then I read on...

It's just right and I, too, await chapter 2.

... and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

HOT HOT HOT please, write more of them - please !!! you made my heart laugh, love and ache with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is the saddest story on the site...

if there is no Chapter Two. Sharpen your pencil and get to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too much

Good, but with a serious edit this could be much better. The whole plot is telegraphed on page 1 but you plow through 10,000 words of not developing the relationship before having a hurried sex scene at the end. There is a lot of clutter. She is five-foot-two on p1 but five-foot-six on the date and at 29 with a gay best friend she surely would have worked out her sexuality - being bi and a femme would have rung truer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FLICIMO!... LOVED IT!

Wonderful, worthe every minute of being late to work.!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceabout 15 years agoAuthor
Jeez. I wish people leave their names behind

when they offer critiques. Unfortunately, anonymous, I don't agree with your assessment of the story. If you read closely, you'd realize that she was wearing heels when I described her as five-foot-six -- something that becomes obvious when Alex descends the stairs first to help her down, remembering the first time they met, when SHE TRIPS ON HER HEELS. Infer much?

Also, I feel that the story was paced well. Hey, it's my work, init? And waiting two years for sex is good enough for me, so I don't think that part of your comment holds much worth to me.

One more thing - it's obvious that you're a very organized person, one who doesn't believe in 'surprises' coming up in life. You probably haven't heard of women who are bisexual or lesbian for ONE person in their life. They are not that way by nature, but they are inclined towards homosexuality because of that one special person. I believed that this story would bring that out... but obviously, it didn't. Either that, or you're daft. -shrugs-

Next time, leave a name. Or fuck off.

<3 L(:

floyd_5floyd_5about 15 years ago
Don't troll a reader

First, you're wrong. You write of her five-foot six FRAME. This clearly can't include the heels ( which you never mention). Second,I said I liked your story but just commented that you let it drag in the middle. My Literary editor would have rejected a submission like this as being self-serving. It needs tightening up disposing of the irrelevant words and turning it into a first-class story. Your take on "I'd never looked at a woman in that way before" is Disneyland. If you want to write a believable lesbian story, go read the posts of Colleen Thomas and just see where you fail to understand the issues.

Telling some kind of male fantasy where Singapore girls can be openly gay and seduce heterosexual women is something that goes to the basest of male porn vids. This is opportunistic stuff that you don't know anything about. Your story is as realistic as Goldilocks . I think you write well but you've just conflated lesbianism, sexuality and a very remote connection in a bad way.

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceabout 15 years agoAuthor
At least you came out of your anonymous shell.

'Telling some kind of male fantasy where Singapore girls can be openly gay and seduce heterosexual women is something that goes to the basest of male porn vids.'

You wouldn't believe HOW hard I laughed when I read that. What would you know about being a lesbian teenager in Singapore? Nothing, I presume, since you aren't even female. I studied in Singapore for five years, AND received my degree there, and I DID have gay friends. OPENLY GAY FRIENDS, I might add. Amongst our ten people, three of us were gay. What are the odds? Singaporeans are not any different from people in other parts of the world. Sure, the society is a little narrow-minded, but it IS loosening up.

'This is opportunistic stuff that you don't know anything about. Your story is as realistic as Goldilocks . I think you write well but you've just conflated lesbianism, sexuality and a very remote connection in a bad way.'

Opportunistic stuff? I don't know anything about? Goldilocks? Are you listening to yourself? Maybe if I say that to you, it would be a little appropriate, but coming from you, it's total bullshit. I know what I know. And what I know is that you can never be a lesbian, and I can. So who exactly are you to say that I'VE conflated lesbianism? How do you know that what you read is true? It's not like you've felt 'lesbian' before. You can't possibly know the breath-catching, mind-numbing feel of a soft, gentle hand brushing yours, or a butchish smile melting your skin. You'd never know how it feels to think you're completely straight only for one woman to walk into your life and change everything.

I don't know anything?

Think before you speak. Every author puts a lot of effort into what they write, and leaving anonymous comments saying things that you KNOW won't have worth unless there's a name attached to it, is pretty stupid, since it just pisses people off. And assuming things aren't good either. Why would I choose to write about a society that I know nothing about? And even if I were to do something like that, I'm sure I'd have researched thoroughly about it before starting on a story.

Notice that I didn't say anything about the height issue, because I think I've already said what needed to be said.

~L.

BTW, I adore Colleen Thomas' work, but her way does not have to be the only way to write a lesbian story.

Everyone else, thanks for the comments(:

CherishhhCherishhhabout 15 years ago
wow

i dont see what the suss is abt. the story is too good for words..... but can i have more??? like everyone else, CHAPTER TWO PLEASE!!! ignore the bad comments. the story is perfect and i want more! thanks. cherish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

I really liked the story I seriously hope there will be a second chapter when they find each other and sort things out.

steamoilsteamoilabout 15 years ago
Please please the suspense is killing me

I loved your story, but I HURT from the ending. Please tell me Miss Summers is resourceful enough to go find Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
brilliant

brilliant story i loved reading this story more than once

YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS.PLEASE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I LOVED IT!!

i absolutely loved this piece! its one of ur best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You're Evil

...to leave it like that! Really good story! I couldn't believe that it was as long as it was, since I didn't notice the time passing when I read it! I'd have to go back to double-check, but as far as I can see, any accusation that it meanders for too long in the middle is ridiculous. As I saw it, it was the development of background between two people that is so often over looked in erotic writing. You didn't try to pretend that they knew each other better than they did, or make it all good instantly--they know they have a lot of relationship developing ahead of them, but they also know they have a powerful connection and attraction to each other. Very believable, very realistic, like real love often happens. It's clear that you put alot of effort into this story, took the time to edit and clean it up and polish it. Good job! (The connection to V-Day is slightly feeble for the contest, but I think that's ok. Any more would be way too much for this particular story anyway.) I hope you don't leave it there! That was such a cliff hanger!

kafkafabout 15 years ago
Brilliant!

This is, by far, the best story I've ever read on this site. It had me in tears.

Ignore the trolls.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelabout 15 years ago
Outstanding...

I loved this, and take no notice of those that nit pick without adding anything constructive - Jealousy is a horrible trait!

You had me hooked all the way through. I was throughly captivated with the intensity between your two characters...

There has to be a 2nd chapter!

~MDA~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
damn...

Can't let it end this way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!

I think this is one of the best stories yet. At first, I wasn't really into their relationship. But you did it again! Good job!

Please please PLEASE have a second chapter! Is this why your editor was plotting pre-meditated murder? Lol

Anyways,ignore ANY bad comments. They are not worth your time!

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice

Hoping for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Aaawww

That was so sweet and lovely and sad. Beautifully written with engaging characters, gentle but constant development and skillfull but unrushed timing. Wonderful. If you do write a sequel, don't rush it; you have a lot to live up to.

:-D avid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Killer Romance

Your pseudonym says it all, Killer Romance. This story really was a killer romance. I fell in love with the characters especially 'lex. You really do need to finish this properly and tell the "salivating masses" how long it takes for Candy to go after 'lex and where she starts looking. Does Candy go back to NY then return to Singapore? Does 'lex join her in NY? There's so many possibilities but I like your imagination so I wanna hear it from you how this "killer romance" turns out, Killer Romance. :) Please create either chapter 2 or a sequel SOON! please.! Love your story so far.

Della

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AMAZING!

You're one of the best authors on Lit. Dont let anyone tell u otherwise! This story rocked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
:D

Im so glad theres going to b a part 2!!!.. even though i get the feeling that ur going to start colorbird, get us hooked on it and THEN alternate updates with Alex and have us checking r mails for updates to 2 stories instead of 1!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh, come on!

You have to have a sequel, ASAP! The ending kind of hurts, these two deserve to be together. PLEASE don't leave this half-done, that happens way too ofen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
this story rocks

brilliant. 2nd part pleeeeaaaaase. best story i ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it!

one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
beautifully done!

i loved everything about this! i hope u win.

whitesabretoothwhitesabretoothabout 15 years ago
loved it... but you can't...

Please, please, please tell me you are going to give this story a happy ening, you can't do it to your fans... to me... please don't leave me hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i love it!

its perfect! cant wait 4 chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVE IT!

and im keeping my fingers crossed 4 Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i really cant wait 4 chapter 2!

this was fantastic! i hope u win!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
tomoros the day!

i hope u win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing!

its perfect! one of the best stories ive read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sounds familiar

you know? there are only so few JCs in Singapore whose staff toilet is on the 3rd floor?.. esp JCs that may not be a JC anymore, but has become part of another institution?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ah love it the romance

great story well developed, just loved it, the characters were so real . . . can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please write a sequel!

This was my first shot at reading a lesbian romance - and OMG your writing, character development, character interaction--everything! was wonderful. I'm BEGGING you, please write a sequel (preferably one with a happy ending :D)

redkryptoniteredkryptoniteabout 15 years ago
drooling all over...

oh...my...GOD!!!! I'm on tip toes on the edge over your story! Like waiting for the final thrust before I orgasm! (sorry if I'm too graphic but that's how i feel about the story!) That's how bad I need chapter 2... Oh my... I hope it comes out soon...

CharlieZhCharlieZhabout 15 years ago
WOW!

I don't see how your story didn't win the Valentine's Day contest. In my opinion, your story was much better than the the winner and the runner-up.

Also, I really want to see how your story turns out in the end. I hope there is a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please continue with a sequel...

Love it, love it! I love how playful and real your characters are. Reminds me of my banters with my best friends. I'd want my own Alex, now.

And you're leaving us hanging at the end! Ack! The suspense is going to kill me! Please don't stop with the story right here... The public demands a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Staggering!

Yes, there should be a continuation for this posting as I really enjoyed reading it. And just like others, I too am looking forward for a sequel. I do wish to give you more stars than the usual 5 as your story is wonderfully written; much better than the ones that won the contest—lax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Leave it the way it is

Dude,

Just leave it the way it is. Don't write another alphabet in this. Life isn't always happy endings, and this one, although it could do with a bit of editing, has surpassed a romance and become a tragic life novel - analogous to Love Story.

And one last thing - why is she so concerned with her own pleasure? Shouldn't she give pleasure too?

Contact FlashingSteel at literotica if you have any replies.

KuroshiroitsubasaKuroshiroitsubasaabout 15 years ago
Astounding!!!

Brilliant story! Well i might be at an advantage since the story was placed in a setting not unlike my own. It gave me an added sense of reality, what with it being in Singapore and a JC and all. Well as a JC student that has graduated i was wondering which Junior College did you base the story on? Also, the peranakan diner which you mentioned during Alex's planned date, does it really exist? Would love to hear from you.

KuroshiroitsubasaKuroshiroitsubasaabout 15 years ago
Holy...

*chuckles* okay, after noticing that the staff toilet was on the 3rd floor i just couldn't shake off the nagging suspicion. Btw, our uniforms are all brown, no red skirts *grins*

Once again you blew my mind (well due to the utter coincidence of it all) and i gotta say, even tho i'm a lit student, my ability to use a semi colan = nil.

mtmissymtmissyabout 14 years ago
I'd like some more!

I really really really wanted to see more of them!! I know it was a while ago, but PPPLLLEEAAASSSEEE give me more!!

VampyreKittyKatVampyreKittyKatabout 14 years ago
You cant!

You cant leave it there! You just cant!

Its totally unfair! if you dont post more i will hunt you down and force you to post more! Joke, but still! Pleeeeeaaaaassseee!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
POST SOME MORE!!

You can't be cruel and just leave it here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please update

Please finish the story..don't leave it like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

PLEASE POST MORE THIS IS AMAZING DONT STOP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
u took my heart away!

oh gosh! this is the first time I give a comment on literotica tough!

you're really an amazing writer, I used to live in singapore and what you wrote is so fucking real! you really HAVE TO write 'sequel' for this story KillerRomance! like please (?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!

I love your story!. I re-read it. I can never get enough of it! :) Also I already recommended it to my friends. It's wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you can't just leave it there!!

I LOVE this story! So much i read it twice in 4 days! Please don't leave it there...there surely has to be a happy ending for a story like this?? You're an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It was a great read I really loved this story and the depth I felt from it I hope there will be more cuz I wanna see how it works out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Okay Killer Romance...

I have been patiently waiting for 20 months now. Checking every once in awhile to see if you have a chapter 2 yet. You said months ago in your bio that you were going to give us a chapter 2 once you finished another series but instead you started a whole new series. So i patiently waited for you to finish that series as well but now my patience is failing and i really want to know what happens to these characters. I very rarely care enough about a story to keep checking back for more but this one has my attention. I understand you dont want to give us a crappy part 2 cause u were rushed but an eta would be greatly appreciated. Please dont say your not going to write another chapter....

briight3yeszbriight3yeszover 13 years ago
UGHHHH.!!!!!!!PLEASE!

Please please please make a 2nd chapter....I NEED it!

P.S : you're such a tease.lol

OpalElOpalElabout 13 years ago
PLEASE

I loved it!!! Please,please PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't I'm not sure what I'll do!! I loved it Alex reminds me of Shane from the L word. And Candy the teacher is soo adorable!! I want them to be together and I would like an ending asap! Thanks so much for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it!! Please,please PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't I'm not sure what I'll do!!I NEED it!

P.S: You're an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more! please

finsh it already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I need to know what happens next. Please add another chapter. This is by far one of the best stories that I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:O

ahhh where's the rest????? it just can't end like that. . . please say there's more. . .

strlozastrlozaalmost 13 years ago

Please tell me there is going to be a part 2... I Loved this story so much it is by far the best one I have ever read <3

jessicaj64jessicaj64over 12 years ago
Unfair!

How can you end it there? That's SO unfair! Love, love, LOVE your story, but oh my god! You don't play fair :(

No surprises this won the competition. Deservedly so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wait....

It can't just end like this!!! I just scrolled through all 67 of these comments to see if you actually confirmed that there would be a part 2 or not and you never even mentioned it :(.... PLEASE DO A PART 2!!!!

Gum56Gum56over 12 years ago
great story needs an ending

great story needs an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was so awesome! Excellent dialogue and characterization

goldietreatsgoldietreatsover 12 years ago
Nooooo!

I was enthralled, on the edge of my seat then nothing?! Please, please, please make a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Was a wonderful story. Only thing I have to say is; where's the next chapter?! ;D

-James

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs an ending!

PLEASE DO ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ending?

I so love this story ive read it over and over. Each time I look for another chapter. I hope hope hope hope that there is going to be another chapter to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Touching ...

You need to finish this love story ...

candy16candy16over 12 years ago

please write another chapter to the love story

SashaWMSashaWMover 12 years ago
Great story...

Like everyone else I'm looking for the next chapter.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
Ahhhhh!

You did not just leave me hanging like that. It was wonderfully written and incredibly intense. I'm still breathing hard. Oh, you have to finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow this was really great, I loved it. Can't wait till the next chapter is posted!

KirotoKirotoover 12 years ago
FUDGICLES!!!!! xd

You planning on killing me with cuteness?!?!?! XD This is officially my most favoritest story on here. The characters are amazing, you've got them so caught up in their own sexiness that they just OOZE pheromones, and damn it all, I cried at the ending. Make this a fantastic Valentines for them and please post the next chapter soon. XD I love their situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

plase finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nooooo

Up. Up. Up. Crash!

Awesome story! Very well written.

Please please please finish the story.

elle_9549elle_9549over 12 years ago
So very well written

I would love to know what happened next. Are you going to continue this?

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 years ago
Left wanting more!

Was a descent story until close to the end, and then it started getting with me asking questions on how the two would get together, and would they return to NY together or remain in Asia. Then Candy simply allows Alex to walk out of the apartment & we get a disappointing end with Candy reading a letter. What happened, did the author get bored and just gave this story a quick ending so they could move on to the next story? If so, it's a shame, because this story deserved a better ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ouch!

I think you deserved to win a prize, since your story was so good, good enough in fact to cause me pain. For those of us with advice for other resolutions, just remember that things like this do happen in real life. I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please do a second part

hey, this was really good expect for the ending, i think that should have been a cliffhanger but not the be all and end all, if you call yourself a writer you should finish the dam story, really would love a 2,3,4 even 5 part to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE! !!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell your a really good author so I'm begging you please have a part two to this story, your killing me with anticipation. I really just want to find out what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You Killed the Romance ...

when you forgo the sequel ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

More, please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa_GoldLisa_Goldalmost 12 years ago
Why???

Whoa! This is not how it should end is it???

For your first time its pretty darn good and left me wanting to read more.

Why did you end the story like this. When is the sequel out because am sure there must be a happy ending.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequel!!

I adore this story I was so into it as for when it ended I was sadned by the thought there was no sequel! Please continu this ravishing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Part 2??

You need to write a part 2! I love this story it would be so nice to see what happens with Alex and Candy<3

LynnMckLynnMckalmost 12 years ago
Ouch! Reality Bites!

It would take a lot to work out a way for both to stay in Singapore and even more for both to do New York. But reality still bites and I like happy endings :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please write more!!!

Please continue this story! I have grown attached to these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am begging you for the second time please right a part 2 i'm dying from suspense, hopefully you see this and every other comment to write a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wow, wow, wow, I loved this story! please, don't stop writing:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A second part must be written. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is it possible...

for you to continue this even if you started it, more or less, 3 years ago. I love it!

barrakimantabarrakimantaalmost 12 years ago

you have to make a part 2 if you dont i will simply die of sadness at the way this one ended

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE MAKE AN "ALEX" CHAPTER 2!!

PLEASE!! PLEASE!! I BEG YOU.. PLEASE MAKE AN "ALEX" CHAPTER 2!! I WILL REALLY DIE IF YOU WOULDN'T :(( WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR IT.. SO PLEASE!! HEAR US!!

P.S.

I am really daydreaming about Alex right now. She's like, someone I am dreaming about for a long time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKillerRomance@KillerRomance
1078 Followers
[UPDATE] I have a new light sci-fi f/f series available here: https://www.amazon.com/New-World-Stay-Lily-X-ebook/dp/B09WKG11TG Have questions/comments/wanna say hi? Reach me at lily@sugarsnatchfiction.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alex Series Info