All Comments on 'Neighbor Gangbang'

by rjohns

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You ae right

Good story....and you are right...how do you describe the feeling of a beautiful hard cock sliding into your ass? It is indescribable......

MI_guyMI_guyover 14 years ago
Neighborly

Fantastic neighbors to have. The story got me hard quick. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can I join in ?

What a place to live. I'd welcum all the neighbors over more than once a week for naughty fun. Great story and keep them cumming !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ok

dude this is gay not saying anything wrong with this but still its rlly odd and nothing can b made out of this

cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 13 years ago
Great Neighbors

I wish I had neighbors that would lick-n-fuck my holes.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot imean hot hot

i wish i had some neighbors like that i am a virgin to male sex but i want to try it in the worst way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT

I have neighbors that get together and share their cocks with everyone. I'm usually the only one that gets fucked and I love being the ass pussy provider. Generally, I'll get fucked about ten times in a row and beg for more. I love being the bitch and sometimes I'll crossdress for them and that makes it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lucky cock whore

I wished I lived in that neighborhood. I love getting cock up my ass.just reading the story got me so Hard that I called a gay to come over and fuck my ass and mouth and when he was done with me he dropped me off at a gay orgy and I got fucked for the next 12 hrs just because that story made me so horny for gay cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I agree with the other post. I wish I lived in that neighbor hood or at least have one neighbor willing to fuck me. I have never been fucked, but would sure like to try it. Hopefully one day soon.

phtann3phtann3over 7 years ago
new neighbor

How do I get to move into your neighborhood, would love a welcum party like yours.

hungbottomhungbottomover 7 years ago
moving now

Where is your neighborhood because I'm already packing to move there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

I want that so bad..please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good neighbors

I was so hard thinking of how nie it would be to live in that neighborhood and having neighbors like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wish I had neighbors like that 😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my god, I so wish that would happen to me!! I`ve always had a fantasy about being gangbanged!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous