All Comments on 'A Big Woman's Love Story'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I had to give this a 00--Unfortunately

there is nothing lower

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ignorant

I am Samuelx! I am a complete jerk! I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life! THE ABOVE IS WHAT SAMUELx should write on Literotica.com. Yes, I cut and pasted my comments just like Samuelx does his so-called writing! I will stop submitting these comments when Samuelx stops submitting his junk to Literotica.com!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
rediculous

That a woman with a brain in her head would send someone with a switchblade after another woman for breaking someones heart. Stupid premise...

Men need to go through those things just to grow up and stop using women. And the white woman wouldn't have ended up with Kelvin if the hot soccer player didn't break it off with him first. The use of ghetto street violence, when the girl got her way just doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

I think this was an amazing story, I loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

Was okay. Kinda slow, the sex was okay. Nothing spectacular. Would make an okay love story...with all these okays, I'm pretty sure you understand your story was just okay lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...